Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 59499
-
07-18-23 01:28 #52719Senior Member

Posts: 42Massage spring, Sandy springs
Tried her the other day, she's pretty cute and petite. She was wearing a tank top and a really nice shorts, really nice thighs. She gave me a real legit massage, nice pressure and legitimately hit all the pressure points. We did not discussed the tip on the flip, OTC Top and bottom. Will try UTC next time LOL and she gave me a really nice ending. $70 + $60 tip. Will be back again to try the other talents.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 21:32 #52718Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thought I found her but the wrong Cece. Who knows where she could be. Hell she could be at the Bunny Ranch. She definitely got the looks, body, and personality.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 15:40 #52717Senior Member

Posts: 50Avoid May too
Avoid May too!
Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 14:34 #52716Senior Member

Posts: 343Got a name?
I'm guessing this is Royal Spa on Oakcliff.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 12:55 #52715Senior Member

Posts: 113What location? PM me if you want. I know too many Ceces.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 10:24 #52714Senior Member

Posts: 798A Massage Acworth near NCG
Walked in and Emily was the only one there. 2nd visit with her was much like the first. A lot of teasing, not much massage. OTC top and bottom. She shares her feet if you like that. Similar technique to Anna at Sunshine, she teases for a long time. No mention of tip, but tipped accordingly. If you are looking for a good massage in the area try Violet Massage or Massage Now. If you're looking for straight teasing and finish try A Massage, China Massage or Lu's Massage. Nana at UU offers a good massage as well. All other options in the area have closed.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 00:52 #52713Senior Member

Posts: 138Question about Cece
I saw her 12 times over a 3 month period in 2021 and a few times in 2022. I was traveling a lot to ATL for work and couldn't believe how good she was.
I've read that she moved to Vegas. Are any of you aware if she is still hosting guys there? Feel free to message me any pertinent details if you'd prefer. Thanks!
P.S. If you'd like some recommendations for North Carolina I'll be glad to assist.
-
07-16-23 22:51 #52712Senior Member

Posts: 135Nothing fancy
All I did was search 'Duluth' in this thread and take the recent posts as Gospel.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Have already gotten several recommendations I didn't even know of. Why'all are great, thank you.
-
07-16-23 22:00 #52711Senior Member

Posts: 423Kay a / k / a Midori
Years back, she used to provide out of her home in Dalton. Her cuckold hubby lurked nearby.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 16:52 #52710Senior Member

Posts: 2351That's infamous Kayla.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 16:44 #52709Banned Member

Posts: 307Ha ha ha
Nope he is very serious.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 12:27 #52708Senior Member

Posts: 297Royal treatment
Felt like Kamping so I hit Royal over by the Buford Farmer's Market.
Boy howdy.
80/160.
She's put together exactly the way I like. Exactly. Holy crap.
Sorta looks more latin than Korean, good English, quite thin, big bolt-ons, dangly mudflaps.
And she arrives often. Easily. And it's obvious she does her kegels regularly.
-
07-16-23 12:21 #52707Senior Member

Posts: 297You're kidding, right?
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:48 #52706Senior Member

Posts: 4061I've been told that there are a lot of reviews of her online, although I have not seen any. Also, you should post this in the non-AMP / massage area as this is an ad for an independent.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:44 #52705Senior Member

Posts: 315Why would you avoid elite just wondering what's so bad about it. And I love massage I visited once and never got the urge to go again. Why is that on you top.
Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






