Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 4495
-
07-17-23 13:03 #3535Regular Member

Posts: 6Best Asian
Dreamt that I went to Best Asian down in Palmetto Bay on US1 the other night. Didn't know what to expect. Rang the bell and a lady named Coco answered, seemed like we were the only two there. It was pretty dark but she seemed pretty, probably late 40's or so. Paid .5 for 30 min. Very good massage with some stretching and back cracking. For a while I wasn't sure if there would be extras. After the flip, still no offers made, but I got junior at attention. Once she saw that without a word she started HE. Allowed OTC roaming. Jackhammer with tight grip, had to slow her down a couple times. I tipped. 7 since that's what I was prepared to pay total. It was nice to not have to do any negotiation. Any reports for other places down south here are always welcome.
-
07-07-23 17:34 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 92I went last night. Older girl, nice tits. Super smooth shaved pussy. Got a light massage, short BBBJ and CFS. She wasn't really into it. I think I'll go elsewhere next time.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 15:57 #3533Regular Member

Posts: 4DG alternative
Anyone have any recommendations to AMPs that offer the same service as DG?
-
07-06-23 01:00 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 178Place has gotten really busy lately. Three times the lady on call was busy when I arrived and the third time a Second Lady answered the door. Seen her before and she's goes through all the motions unenthusiastically so I skipped her.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 14:03 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 64Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.
Originally Posted by Stormlightkai
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 10:18 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 93Location and rates please.
Originally Posted by Looker12
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 09:26 #3529Regular Member

Posts: 3First Timer looking for a good place
I am new to this and have never been to an AMP. So I am looking for any AMP that offer FS that is around Kendall, Cutler bay, or by FIU.
-
07-03-23 17:12 #3528Regular Member

Posts: 2Is she back at DG? Heard that one was closed atm.
Originally Posted by Looker12
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 05:41 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 669Lmao
Lucky you they usually ask for more LMAO.
Originally Posted by SuperDuo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:29 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 192I've seen these issues in the past and people just ignored them. They did nothing.
Originally Posted by SuperDuo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 06:46 #3525Banned Member

Posts: 62Never-Never call an MP, Escort, or dating service with your carrier contracted phone.
Originally Posted by SuperDuo
[View Original Post]
Either go to Family Dollar and pay cash for a cheap Tracfone, or call from a Google Voice App.
All your info minus your SSN, is available with just your ph# if you have a contracted carrier like AT&T, Verizon or any other mobile service provider that has your personal info.
Someone can try to scam you, threaten you, or sell your number on a list of active phones to a telemarketer or even try to impersonate you and steel your identity.
-
06-28-23 20:42 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 316Scam
I've never read anywhere about a guy being killed for not agreeing to meet up with a hooker or walking out of a jackshack. I do know of a guy who got scared and paid the $1400. Its always a scam. Use a burner phone from now on.
Originally Posted by ALstrK
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 19:11 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 64Tell him you want to give it to him in person, to give you his address. Or just give him address to police station and ask him to meet there. Lol
Originally Posted by SuperDuo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:20 #3522Regular Member

Posts: 4Threats
I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
-
06-26-23 19:09 #3521Regular Member

Posts: 9Did you find out? Any luck?
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




