Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 295 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #535

    Any Info on Sunshine?

    Anyone tried Sunshine Spa in south Everett (112th St SE, near Heaven Sent Chicken)? Good or bad? PM me if you like.

    I know I'm probably falling for something stupid, but their online ads are pretty specific. They are a lot more informative than any other spa and often include names, dates they are arriving or departing, if they speak good English, etc.

    The place looks like a dump from the outside. The signs in their window are hand written.

    But if there's any truth to their ads and someone has had a good experience, I'd like to try them.

  2. #534

    New Spa in Marysville?

    I was passing through Smokey Point this weekend and noticed there looks to be a new place in Smokey Point near the Motorcycle dealership, anyone checked it out? Doesn't seem to be on RM yet either.

  3. #533

    Switcheroo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Okay, went back to Gage, or whatever. The second time was the charm. I think that she is very new to the business and was being extra cautious. Also, though the massage was still very good the HE was a bit awkward. Still young and cute and a great massage. I will repeat.
    Man, I went it, saw the young cute one. She said 5 minutes or whatever, I went in and waited in a room face down. Girl comes in, I look up enough to see what I thought was her. Massage was fine, then the flip. It was a bit older lady, still good body, got her titties out for me to play with during the rather good HE. I wasn't disappointed too bad, but wish I would have noticed it wasn't the younger one or asked if it was going to be her (the young one) that was going to give me a massage. Just didn't think there was a second girl there. Overall, will still return to visit the young one.

    Older one's name is Judy, and she told me to go to another place, the former Yili or is / was. Offered to take everything off, but not what I was looking for.

  4. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Here's the only review, dated 7/6/2023, on RM:

    Masseuse was 46 - 50 years old. TOFTT Massage was incredible full body front and back if that's all your looking for. Professional. Male also inside the residence as well. Weird layout to inside. Won't be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ty sir. Will not be giving that one a further look.
    On the previous page you will see my experience. 46-50 is being very generous in my opinion. She was not very attractive. I walked.

  5. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Here's the only review, dated 7/6/2023, on RM:

    Masseuse was 46 - 50 years old. TOFTT Massage was incredible full body front and back if that's all your looking for. Professional. Male also inside the residence as well. Weird layout to inside. Won't be back.
    Ty sir. Will not be giving that one a further look.

  6. #530

    Red Sun Foot Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nothing coming up for me here. Anyone been?
    Here's the only review, dated 7/6/2023, on RM:

    Masseuse was 46 - 50 years old. TOFTT Massage was incredible full body front and back if that's all your looking for. Professional. Male also inside the residence as well. Weird layout to inside. Won't be back.

  7. #529

    Everett, Red Sun,

    Nothing coming up for me here. Anyone been?

  8. #528

    Massages

    Any new info on massages offered in the Marysville or Lake Stevens area? New to the area and would like some recommendations. Prefer decently young and good looking girls, like early 30's and younger. Can be either massage parlors or under the radar massage therapists. I am a pretty handsy guy so would like the ability to roam UTC.

  9. #527

    Gage

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Okay, went back to Gage, or whatever. The second time was the charm. I think that she is very new to the business and was being extra cautious. Also, though the massage was still very good the HE was a bit awkward. Still young and cute and a great massage. I will repeat.
    Thanks for the update!

  10. #526

    Kim long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Is Kim still running this place or has she moved on?
    Last time there, asked for Sunny or Kim & was informed no Asian staff available.

    That was about 4 years ago. Would love to know where Kim has went myself.

  11. #525

    Royal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MickDawgg  [View Original Post]
    Royal was a Gold mine before it lost it's Asian providers. I would never go back after that. Asian women are the.

    Only race that makes this hobby move. I noticed LoveThisHobby Noted he wouldn't repeat, no need to explain.
    Is Kim still running this place or has she moved on?

  12. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Or they forgot to make a change when copy and pasting ads all over the US.
    Okay, went back to Gage, or whatever. The second time was the charm. I think that she is very new to the business and was being extra cautious. Also, though the massage was still very good the HE was a bit awkward. Still young and cute and a great massage. I will repeat.

  13. #523

    Nice to see non Asian masseuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see non-Asian masseuses again here. Missing the days of Mia and Bianca spinners at Royal. Anything wrong with Monica that wouldn't want to repeat?
    Royal was a Gold mine before it lost it's Asian providers. I would never go back after that. Asian women are the.

    Only race that makes this hobby move. I noticed LoveThisHobby Noted he wouldn't repeat, no need to explain.

  14. #522
    Nice to see non-Asian masseuses again here. Missing the days of Mia and Bianca spinners at Royal. Anything wrong with Monica that wouldn't want to repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    Went to royale and saw Monica, thicc latina, $$ for cfs. Would not repeat.

  15. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes walking inside is half the battle. So thanks for doing that at Red Sun.

    I drove by Gage yesterday and the sandwich sign on the sidewalk outside still has the name Gage on it. Perhaps the alternate name in that advertisement was meant to coax some new business.
    That could be. Or they might not really care about the name on the sign. I have not found that massage parlors are exactly professional in the way that they do business. At any rate I dropped in yesterday but she was busy. I will give them another shot in a week or so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape