Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 13119
-
07-16-23 22:45 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 465Sams Take
Stacks82.
1) does driving around with out of state plates make it more of a redflag.
-YES! Strike force are always on the lookout for out of state addicts coming to the biggest open air drug market in America. NJ, Maryland, Delaware, NY, etc all beware. Plus, Kensington don't exactly have shopping centers and office buildings and such. So it's much easier for a cop to ask what you doing all the way from east Bumblefuck Delaware buddy?? Strike Force is only in Kensington to my knowledge because I've never seen them in other parts of North Philly like Olney, in the northeast, or south Philly and they'll pull you over for anything if they think you're buying drugs. I had friends that used to buy drugs down there and there's alot of bad cops there as well. My buddy actually got the shit beat out of of him all body shots and ripped his 20 bill and laughed and left. Was around the time when those 6 cops that were robbing drug dealers and doing all types of foul shit like hanging a guy off a balcony(Link below you guys should remember this) If you are out of state just say you got stood up by a Latina chick on Tinder. Or if you have to see the same cop car again do what I did and drive right up to the cop first asking for directions to 95 South or North because they WILL pull you over for circling the block being shady.
2) I say just Google Maps it but I don't think there are any in the remote area. One important word of advice- Do NOT go if the SW keeps insisting to go to a particular spot, I almost got set up this way a couple times but refused. They will say that's right down the street from where I live so you won't have to drive me back. Not saying it's all a set up but you pick the spot and leave the money on the dash. Friend of mine got set up by a BSW he said she said her name was Shawna before Covid around 2018-19 went to the spot of her choice and a Dodge Charger blocked him in and robbed both of them. Obviously a set up.
3) Huh?, I mean these chicks are struggling crack heroin coke meth xanax fentanyl tranq addicts and not enjoying what they're doing to barely feed their addiction(s). As for roads, the main bigger roads and the ave are always better only because you're not in the blocks where all the drugs are at, sorry I don't know exact corners but depending on what time of the day you go, you'll see them around. Kensington is like no other place and it seems like you are pretty picky... well just letting you know if Bissonnet St was a 9 in terms of the SW scene(Damn I wanna visit there one day), Kensington would be a 1.67 these days(just my opinion don't hate) I Dunno what you're used to but let us know how things went!
4) No matter what time of the day it's the same SW. Less of an addict and looks better on afternoons around Tioga Station or more of an addict after midnight around Tioga Station it's the same. Later at night they definitely stand out more though so easier to snatch one imo but its 24/7 on the ave.
One more thing, don't tell the SW you're out of state, just say you moved to Philly. SWs are like any other business and trying to get regulars so you want to put it in her mind that you are a potential return customer.
Goodluck and don't get finessed!
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/...-day-for-real/
-
07-16-23 22:38 #11303Asshole

Posts: 399I would think NY would be a better option for north jersey, but I don't have any first hand experience with this. If you are coming from north jersey, you might as well make a few laps in Camden. I would say its pretty similar to Kensington but slightly worse and emptier.
Originally Posted by Stacks82
[View Original Post]
1. I would say out of state plates are no problem. There is a guy living out of his camper van with Florida plates that drives up and down K ave all day. It is very noticeable. I'm guessing that's his retirement plan. Spend all his social security on cheap bjs. Many people drive with their plates obscured in some fashion. Some have stolen plates. Some even have hand written plates on card board.
2. Most of the notels are a considerable drive away and the SW would probably not want to venture out that far in fears of being stranded out there without drugs. Also, it would probably cost more than the SW unless you are planning to do an extended session. There are some third party houses that open up a room for quickies in the 10-20 range that are right off the ave. But these are pretty rare and personally risky. I've only done that a small number of times, but they were all safe. Some SW live in tent communities and I heard sometimes they go back to their tent to do stuff. I've never tried this.
3. I'd say the south west side is often better in my experience. There is a bunch of construction in the middle section with huge trash piles and homeless people so its pretty difficult in the middle. The north east side also has some good ones from time to time, but there are a number of trannies up there.
4. there is really no best time. Some SW only come out at night to avoid being seen. Some only come out at day time to avoid the crazy mongers. Some come out at all hours of the day when they are out of money and drugs. During the day, there are a lot of civilians doing normal stuff so it makes things slower and SW are less likely to make obvious moves. And undercover cops also mainly work at day times to do stings. Also probably wise to avoid party times like weekend nights. Lots of crazy drivers.
If you have the funds, it would probably be better to go to AMPs. Lots of reliable options in Philly and probably in NJ and NY. Its a lot less risky, and you waste less time driving around.
-
07-16-23 20:43 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 76Good info
Thanks for the info bro I'm going to try it out and see what's up.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:35 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 6421- driving around with Jersey tags might make the law think you're there for drugs if they keep seeing you circle the block.
Originally Posted by Stacks82
[View Original Post]
2- the closes hotels are on Roosevelt BLVD (like 15-20 minutes away).
3- 98.9% of them are addicts. You prob just want to find the ones that aren't in shambles or the one that don't do tranq. But the northern part of the ave is better (Westmoreland to Erie). And try the side streets like Jasper, Sedgeley, Castor.
4- they are out all the time.
-
07-16-23 20:31 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 887Short answers to all your questions
1.). No, they don't even look at you unless you are waving a gun out your car window.
Originally Posted by Stacks82
[View Original Post]
2.). No, but to settle your own curiosity, try Google maps and see for yourself.
3.). Differs every day, you have to see for yourself.
4.). I shit you not, K Avenue is almost 24 hours a day. Differs every day but it does get slow after 3 am to 6 Am if that helps.
If you have been mongering awhile, then you know there is no substitution for direct hands on experience. I could write chapter and verse about which street corners yielded some action but its largely irrelevant for the day you arrive as the traffic patterns of the K Ave SW are random and without much logic. Just take the drive, the excitement of the hunt rivals the BJ you will be getting, trust me on that one.
-
07-16-23 16:24 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 2511. No.
Originally Posted by Stacks82
[View Original Post]
2. I prefer car dates. You won't worry if someone breaks into your car or you getting setup.
3. You delusional. There's not one spot or section for a better SW. Just got to find them.
4. Again you delusional, just go out and find the best one during your stroll.
-
07-16-23 14:51 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 76Kensington
The market in north jersey is so dry that honestly its not even worth mongering anymore. I'm thinking of checking out kensington. I know it can be dangerous but I think that having mongered enough I am ready to see what's out there. I just have some questions from you guys to make my experience more worth it.
1) does driving around with out of state plates make it more of a redflag.
2) are they any notels near or maybe driveable where I can stay and perhaps brings a SW there too? I'm not a fan of cardates just make it more risky I guess.
3) what streets around k ave are the most likeable to go monger and where they are better SW that are less of an addict and are willing to do service? What I really mean its that I rather deal with a SW that wants to do the service than rather those nasty ones that just want to get high. Which streets are more dangerous that I shouldn't go to pickup?
4) what time of the day are the SW are more out and the ones that are better looking? Everybody has their type of SW I'm not a fan of too many marks on the body or just skinny SW that look like they have no meat on their bones.
I would appreciate it if you guys gave me so good info as I would reply back on findings and if I do get numbers I will share with the mongers on here.
-
07-16-23 14:34 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 642Bro this shit is my biggest pet peeve. That shit happened to me with Mandy last night, halfway driving to my park up spot she was slumped over in my wheel and damn near snoring. She jumped right up when I parked and said I'm fine "come on lets do it". Then the ***** was dozing with my dick in her mouth smh. I try not to pick girls up if they're visibly high.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:56 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 251Thanks for the link.
Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat
[View Original Post]
LOL ain't this goddess Melanie?
-
07-16-23 11:44 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 251Bro you can't be scared to record them. Most of them don't gave a fuck.
Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:43 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 251Forgot to add picture.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 02:18 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 251I need some help. I can't get hard with Sin. She's the only person I can't get hard with.
If you see my last few post, I been with the Goddess Melanie and Ashley and my penis works.
-
07-16-23 02:05 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 60Of
* you would just need to promote it.
Chizhutch1223 - this guy makes vids of kensington SW and post them on his * that's his OF name also.
-
07-16-23 02:03 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 251Me and Sin.
I just hate her environment.
-
07-16-23 01:59 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 60Kiki. Big booty
30 roses.
1. head. Worth the 30.
2. Did not smell bad, just had this hooker smell to her.
3. Black thick street walker, I'll say she somewhere between a bbw and slim thick (she got a big ole booty).
4. Attitude- give me no problem. Beside her trying to do drugs in my car (told her to do that shit when she's out of my car).
Added a pic of our encounter. I also have a vid of her working the mic.










Reply With Quote





