Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 18820
-
07-20-23 23:15 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 44192 siesta Lago area
You got lucky. That area you should avoid at all costs. It's gotten to risky over there. Just stay away from that whole strip. To many trouble makers. Handlers starting stuff. You have to remember those guys over there have nothing to lose, so they don't mind starting trouble. Nothing good is over there anymore.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 12:28 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 131Expecting Providers
Hey Gents, anyone know of any reliable / trustworthy pregnant providers? Willing to travel a bit if the provider is worthwhile. Feel free to send me a PM with any leads. Thanks in advance.
-
07-17-23 21:02 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 11501000% fake
This is not a legit ad, don't waste your time. Look at the horrible grammar and syntax. Even the dumbest people don't say "sex positions". Look how explicit the ad is and is offering everything for TGTBT rate. Its fake.
Originally Posted by JrRussel;6525370[URL
-
07-17-23 20:35 #15097Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody Kissimmee girls?
-
07-17-23 13:40 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 292The in's and out's of LE
Sorry to hear that happened to you. While clearly that sort of thing can happen, it is very infrequent. To be clear, I'm referring to LE using a known provider to set up a sting. First, LE has much more control over the situation when everyone is LE, rather than using non-LE as part of the sting operation. Also, the vast majority of prostitution arrests are misdemeanor offenses and it is usually considered to not be worth the effort, to the government or the defendant, to work off misdemeanor offenses in this sort of way. While not an absolute, the majority of situations where a defendant is cooperating with LE will involve felony charges.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
As to your situation specifically, and hugely speculative on my part, I'd guess there was very little other evidence, besides you responding to the ad and showing up, and the government dropped the charge because there was a belief they could not prove the offense beyond a reasonable doubt. While there may have been sufficient evidence for probable cause and an arrest, that is not the same as beyond a reasonable doubt and a conviction.
Yes, cops can, and do, lie. In general, they can lie about evidence, things like witnesses, witness statements, fingerprints, DNA and the like. They cannot lie about the law, such as telling a defendant that what occurred wasn't criminal when it was, or telling them it was something not terribly serious, basically creating a false "safe harbor" for the suspect to enter into only to find out he had been deceived. And yes, the mere arrest "kinda sucks" and will definitely have an impact on most defendants. There will be the arrest (obviously) and likely posting bond, hiring an attorney, having your picture posted online, it may cause issues with employment and, if there is an SO, surely problems there too. Hence my earlier comments about many such defendants entering a plea quickly, regardless of any evidentiary problems, simply because they want to put it behind them as quickly as is possible.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 10:26 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 218Its been a long time
I used to be on the list until I quit the hobby. Probably went to one with you. Do they still throw those?
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 14:58 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 941This is the reason I never meet in the room. They do not come out let them starve.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 13:27 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 295HungStud2000
Empty your mailbox, I have tried to send you info on Nikkole multiple times.
-
07-16-23 11:40 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 311Gingers
Any ginger providers out there? Bbjcimws a must. Will travel almost anywhere in florida.
-
07-15-23 18:58 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 1670LEO bust
You lawyered up and that is the smartest move.
They will go away because they are looking for the quickest easiest route to a conviction!
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 18:29 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 300Sting arrest
That's a lot of resources to use just to embarrass someone. Odds are you were clean in other areas of your life and the cops couldn't charge you with drug possession, illegal firearms possession or hold you for an outstanding warrant. And they probably netted more than you that day. But thank you for sharing this.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 16:36 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 178LEO Check
Embarrassingly, I was arrested in a sting 13 years ago in Osceola Co. The girl I went to see had a ton of legit reviews and posted on the .Coms along as USA when they had provider ads. She was working off some jail time by working as a covered informant. Based on her ads and reviews I didn't need any additional information prior to seeing her. I showed up to the hotel and when I entered the room she was wearing a sweat shirt and jeans absolutely showing no skin. She asked me to touch her to prove I wasn't LEO. I touched her tit, and immediately the guys wearing masks came through the door from the adjoining room. We never discussed money, displayed money or said anything sexual. I was arrested and charged with solicitation. These stings aren't really designed to get jail time out of the hobbyists, their goal is to embarrass the shit out of us. I hired a lawyer, paid a hefty retainer and before he could do anything the charges were dropped. Other than not showing up to the appointment, I don't think there is anything we can do to prevent from being arrested in sting operations. If you show up you are going to jail. Just my $0.02.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 12:38 #15088Regular Member

Posts: 5Secret Benefits
We have Threads for the cuddlers and for non-AMP massage providers, I am wondering if some of you have had experience with Secret Benefit Women and should we have a new thread devoted to them?
-
07-15-23 08:18 #15087Senior Member

Posts: 2464Do providers review clients?
There is. Dahlia once told with me that her circle of friends share a lot with each other. Now, granted, that is a pretty high end group. She didn't say how they share, but hinted it was some on-line way.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
I am on a mailing list with a girl from Tampa. There is a sewing circle there that routinely puts on parties, charging guys $100 entry fee and ladies are free. Even though I have been on their list for years I have never gone to one of their parties (just never met my schedule), but they are usually themed to some holiday. Their attitude is, the party isn't illegal and if people talk in the corner and hook up, they are good with it. I know guys require verification (I got verified way back when) and I can only assume a girls in the party has to be known, to.
Play safe,
C3.
-
07-15-23 08:09 #15086Senior Member

Posts: 2464C3's two cents
Often LEO checks, crotch grab. Or, show your junk.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
I have to laugh when a provider asks if I am LEO. Cops can legally lie. Or can they?
Here is some interesting reading of cases where cops lied and it was legal and some where it was not:
https://www.police1.com/legal/articl...9C033StWR83T4/
But if it makes the girl feel good, I am fine with it.
What is my LEO check? Only see provider verified by one of you guys (not all of you guys, sorry) and don't talk money. Fuckin' a ho is not illegal. Paying a ho (or even offering a girl money) is.
Which brings me to a point.
I was wondering if cops ever do the deep while on duty. I found countless accounts of guy cops fuckin' straight and gay, but not one single time did a lady cop posing as a ho fucked a customer. Go figure.
Also, my second point, you may be on the right side of the law but being arrested for solicitation (even if you get off) kinda sucks and will pretty much ruin your life.
Play safe,
C3.










Reply With Quote






