Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 18818
-
07-13-23 13:52 #15083Senior Member

Posts: 292The misguided LEO check
As some responses have suggested, the "LEO check" is horribly misguided. The provider putting "no LEO" in her ad gains nothing, that does not prevent LE from contacting her and, potentially, arresting her. Similarly, a UC can say he, or she, isn't LE, when, of course, they are LE. An arrest would likely happen there as well. Even once the two individuals are together, one can ask for an LEO check, or even offer an LEO check of their own. Does not mean neither can be arrested. Cops can, and do, lie. I believe I previously mentioned a situation where I have personal knowledge of the monger showing up for what he thought was an incall with a provider, he entered the room, raised his arms and went towards the provider, as if to grab her breasts to show he wasn't LE. As soon as he did, other officers came from the adjoining room and placed him under arrest. All that said, I'll admit I "play along" with the LEO check myself. If the provider asks if I'm LE, I'll state that I am not and I'll ask the same of her. While I realize it's meaningless, a lot of provider seem to think it's legitimate. It seems smarter to just let them think they're actually accomplishing something, I figure if I point out that it does them no good, they'll just get angry or suspicious, no benefit in that.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 11:34 #15082Senior Member

Posts: 300LEO Check
And what would your LEO check be?
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 10:56 #15081Senior Member

Posts: 2061LEO checks
Some mongers and providers are under the mistaken impression that these LEO checks are going to save them in the event of a sting. That's not exactly the case. If you look through arrest reports when Sheriff Grady does one of his big stings, you will see several girls or Johns arrested for "lewd and lascivious acts. " This is when they did the LEO check and showing your private parts to an undercover earns you that charge. IDK if that charge is a lighter charge than solicitation, or not.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
If you are ever caught up in a sting, remember that the most important thing for you to do is to shut your mouth. You have the right to an attorney present whenever you answer any LEO's questions. There are stories on this great Forum of mongers that shut their mouth and refused to answer any questions, then being let go after an hour of fruitless interrogation. Those stories are from years ago but they are here.
Personally, I would go ahead and due the LEO check when seeing a girl for the first time and she's not reviewed.
-
07-13-23 10:02 #15080Senior Member

Posts: 249The usual crotch grab as soon as I enter the room. One colombian provider went for the DFK and the crotch grab combo when I was still about 2 dreams into the hobby, which was something.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
I never really put any real thought into it until started reading about the stings in Polk and one provider mentioned Grady and said she had just done time.
-
07-13-23 09:59 #15079Senior Member

Posts: 45I had a provider ask me to show her my junk as proof I was not LEO, so after showing her I asked her to show me too. I have had providers ask me if I was LEO after answering I always ask them the same.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
07-13-23 09:26 #15078Senior Member

Posts: 300LEO checks
I see references from time to time in reviews about providers doing quick LEO checks. Which causes me to ask 2 things:
- What have you been subjected to for a LEO check?
- Have you ever done a LEO check on a provider?
I see providers put "no LEO" in their ads and ask via text to confirm that you're not law enforcement. But that doesn't strike me as something that would hold up. I was out of state last year and had a provider lift up her shirt and asked me to feel her up so that she knew I wasn't Uncle LEO. I guess in that state cops aren't supposed to touch.
But what about in Florida? Bueller? Anyone?
-
07-12-23 09:46 #15077Senior Member

Posts: 139Yall deserve Medals
Originally Posted by StyleNProfile
[View Original Post]
Thanks for toftt guys! Medals of commendation should be given if we had them. But really I appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 00:23 #15076Senior Member

Posts: 139Holy moly
LOL she better be the second cumming of god for those prices. Disappointing, she looks fine as fuck. Thanks for getting us this info!
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 00:10 #15075Senior Member

Posts: 691Patience and timing
She will be the one you get for a decent price over time with patience and market drought. LOL.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:03 #15074Senior Member

Posts: 202Amber
I guess wanting to see that body up close got the better of me because I decided to TOFTT with Amber.
First, she is real and her pics are 100% spot on. Latina in her 40's with boobs and butt clearly MM, but the good kind that feel natural and soft. Incredible body, and pretty face to match. Just a total knockout of a Latina MILF.
Her English is pretty good, although it's clearly second language so you'd probably do better with Spanish if you are fluent. Comms were a little slow so patience is required, but we got there and were able to meet at the agreed upon time.
Her incall is a high rise apartment downtown and you need a key to take the elevator. Things started off a little wrong because she refused to come down and get me LOL. She said I should just wait until someone comes and then catch a ride up. WTF. I figured it out and she met me at the elevator on her floor. Idk why she wouldn't come down, but whatever, I wasn't going to get pissy about it. She seemed friendly as we made a bit of small talk on the way to her flat.
Once at her place, I quickly got comfortable and she changed into a onesie lingerie thing. Similar to the pink outfit on her ad. No massage table, just a towel on the bed. The massage was just a light back rub with some oil, which lasted for only a couple minutes before she started teasing, and then reaching under for my dick. I didn't care too much about the massage to begin with and flipped so the fun could begin.
The standard service is HJ only. I asked if she was okay with touching and she said $$ more. Then I asked to DATY and she said $$$ more. She was clearly making this up as we went. I countered $$ for both, she countered $$. 5, but I held at $$ and she agreed. I inquired about BJ and FS as well and would have donated more, but she flat refused. I see in a report below that she did offer a quote for FS, so maybe I negotiated poorly. I guess YMMV as always.
DATY turned into 69 (again only a HJ on her side) and the land down under was as amazing as you can imagine. I asked her a couple times to lose the onesie and get naked, but she wouldn't. Maybe covering up baby damage, or maybe just couldn't be bothered. Idk. She was going hard with the HJ trying to get me to pop, but I knew she would pull the plug if I did. Luckily I have stamina for days, so I just chilled and enjoyed the taste / view while she flailed away. I snuck in some DATO too but she shut that down after a minute.
Finally I had her climb off so I could look at her while I finished. She is consistent with eye contact and will feign interest to help get you there. But her HJ technique is nothing special. She just jackhammers and tries to get you off asap. After I popped there was no hot towel or clean-up offered. She handed me paper towels then went and got on her phone. I chilled for a minute, then got dressed and ready to leave. She was polite but didn't offer a hug or kiss goodbye. Total time about 40 minutes, for an hour booking.
To summarize.
Did I have fun? Yes.
Did I pay too much? Definitely.
Would I repeat? No.
Do I regret it? Not really. I went hoping she would be cool and willing to get into it, and upsell to FS and GFE for a not totally unreasonable sum. Didn't happen, but sometimes you just have to see for yourself.
Overall I would say she is friendly and willing to perform in a fairly mechanical way while putting on a bit of a show. But it was also very clear to me that her mind is on business and looking to get you out of there asap. My impression is she knows she is ultra hot and doesn't need to build regulars or provide outstanding service to make money, because guys will book her off her looks alone. If you just have to see her assets in person, I suggest taking the QV or HH option (which were just recently added to her listing), being ready to aggressively negotiate on extras, and not to expect MSOG. Otherwise, you can get much better service out there for a significantly lower price.
Good luck and stay safe out there.
-
07-11-23 19:46 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 301Amber. Massage Only
I've reached to her and got the picture below. She quoted me 200 Super Mario Coins for one hour. I told her I don't want a massage and I only want full service. She text back 1,000 Super Mario Coins. 1,000! I told her I will pass and she lowered it to 700 and told me to come see her. I'm too poor for this one.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
ADD.
-
07-11-23 05:53 #15072Senior Member

Posts: 131Someone might have more recent info as I haven't talked to her since right after she had the baby, but I believe she retired to get clean. Not sure if she still sees regulars or not.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 18:53 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 889There's got to be at least a BJ for $200, no?
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
Someone please report or PM.
-
07-10-23 17:38 #15070Senior Member

Posts: 139Have not seen her, but dayum
OMG! She looks right up my alley, if only she wasn't just body rubs I'd see her immediately! Best of luck!
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 12:15 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 252Who seen her?
If you like to DM me info on her I would appreciate it, I already try doing searches and nothing has come up but I know someone has to have been to her at some point. If there is no intel, I might TOFTT and see what she is about.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119
Latin.











Reply With Quote




