Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Venue: Dream Dream You.

    Girl: AnAn, One full hour (plus 5 extra minutes), $340 + $20 tip.

    After numerous sessions with spinners, I decided to try someone with a little more meat on their bones. I was inspired by last week's unexpected DDY lineup to try AnAn, and I'm glad I did.

    Made a 9 pm appointment via text and arrived 5 minutes early. No lineup, MMS led me straight to AnAn's room in the back, #5 next to the bathroom and showers on the ground floor. AnAn was standing outside her door waiting for me with a big smile, she either remembered who I was from last week's lineup with Verna or (more likely) had been briefed by MMS. Quick DFK while she undressed me, verified that I wanted a full hour, then off for a table shower.

    Great table shower that lasted 15 minutes, a refreshing change after my recent SL visits. AnAn has very large, full natural breasts that she used to great effect during the body-to-body portion as I lay on my stomach. As noted by another reviewer, she did this crazy sucking thing on my back during her cat bath, four separate parallel straight lines neck to butt from my right side to my left side. She then washed my butthole, asked "Doggy? I said yes, so she had me get on all fours for a nice rimming session, then tea-bagging and sucking the tip while her head was under me.

    After the flip, she climbed on top for more DFK and more body-to-body rubbing, those tits really made it feel great, a little Russian (titty-fucking) then more BBBJ including some DT. She put some water in her mouth two separate times before giving BBBJ a nice sensation. I had to warn her to not be too energetic with the BBBJ since I'm only good for one pop and wanted to do that inside her back in the room.

    Back in the room, I had her lay back, DFK, kissed her neck and tits then went down for a long DATY session (at least 5-6 minutes), longer than I normally do because she was clearly enjoying it a lot. Highlight was when I started licking her butthole and she said in clear English "Oh yes, I love it". She told me twice that she had climaxed then asked me to lie on my back. What followed was a masterful BBBJ that lasted at least 10 minutes (I was watching the clock), she clearly remembered my saying that I wanted to come inside of her so she was careful to give a great BBBJ without making me come.

    She stopped to get a condom, saying "cock big, condom small", lubed up, and climbed on very carefully, her pussy was surprisingly tight. I laid back and enjoyed her leisurely bouncing up and down for a few minutes when she suddenly stopped, said "change" and laid back for missionary position. A couple of minutes later she stopped again and said "Stand" pointing to the foot of the bed. She stayed on her back but wiggled down until her butt was just over the mattress edge, stuck her legs way up in the air, and wrapped them a bit around my head while I stood and pounded away, this position provided the deepest penetration. I'm not sure if she reached orgasm again while I was inside her but she was enjoying herself, and so was I until I came right around the 50-minute mark.

    Off for a quick standing shower to clean up our private parts, then back to the room to dry off and get dressed. As with all of my SL / DDY sessions (except my first visit with Mimi last fall), no mention was made of money, I just pulled out my wallet after I got dressed and paid $340 plus a $20 tip.

    Some musical chairs ensued: as I was ready to leave AnAn's room right at 10 pm, I had to wait until one of the girls (Arlene) led her customer to the front door, then AnAn pointed me down the hall while she stayed in her room (I think she had a 10 pm appointment). As I walked to the front, I saw some guy behind the curtain of the small waiting room (don't worry, didn't see his face as he was reading his cell phone screen), then when I got to the front door, MMS grabbed my arm and pushed me into her little front office and pulled a curtain so another customer could leave. She then pulled open the curtain, I stood up and the front doorbell rang, so she pushed me back down onto the chair and reclosed the curtain while another customer (#4!) walked in and headed straight back.

    The benefit of sitting in the front office was that Arlene had been sitting there with MMS, so I got to meet her and sit right next to her. I was able to guess Arlene's name by looking at her face, which made her smile. I pulled out my phone which had DDY's daily schedule on it and showed her the photo of her and she smiled again. My impression of Arlene was that she was better looking than either AnAn or Verna with a body somewhat in between their bodies. Maybe next time!

    I also got to see their entire array of video shots, they have cameras covering several different angles of the sidewalk and street outside their outside front door (I could see my car parked outside on the street), plus the hallways. I don't recall seeing any in-room cameras but you never know.

    Talked briefly with AnAn while getting dressed, a combo of English plus a phone translator. AnAn is definitely flying back to China on July 24 to see family and will not return until December. I asked her if she had any children back in China and she said no, but her mother and father keep telephoning her to say they miss her and want her to come home (I think she's been here in NY for at least 7 months). Her family lives in Szechuan / Sichuan Province and she's looking forward to the food ("best food in China" and I agree).

    I mentioned that I remember her working at SL before switching over to DDY. She was surprised to hear that the SL table showers were still not working and said that showers were necessary to keep clean. I mentioned that I had had a session with Allyssa where she used only hot towels and AnAn replied "No good, not clean!" She knows Allyssa, Chanel / Cherry, and Mimi / Carry and knew that the latter two had switched to NYAF because of the shower situation at SL. I said oh yes, they are sisters, she immediately laughed and said in English no, they are not sisters, they just want everyone to think they are.

    To confirm what other reviews have said, AnAn is 5'3" or 5'4", maybe 110 - 115 lbs, pale white skin, definitely in her early 30's (the DDY profile does not mention any age), an experienced skilled provider who's not yet burnt out, oversized natural breasts (at least D cup maybe more), some butt, lots of fun, enjoyable to be with, very committed to providing the best service. Much of what she says is a mish-mash combo of English and Mandarin but I could usually figure out what she was saying from context. The photo of her sitting on the red-carpeted stairs is accurate with a little retouching of her face.

    Overall, an excellent, physically active session. I definitely recommend her and yes, I would repeat. Funds are limited but I may try to have a 30-minute session before she leaves in two weeks. We'll see!
    Yikes. Not sisters? It seems that not all the girls are interested in keeping up the sham especially since they are no longer at SL or DDY.

  2. #10765

    AnAn. Leaving NYC soon, catch her while you can!

    Venue: Dream Dream You.

    Girl: AnAn, One full hour (plus 5 extra minutes), $340 + $20 tip.

    After numerous sessions with spinners, I decided to try someone with a little more meat on their bones. I was inspired by last week's unexpected DDY lineup to try AnAn, and I'm glad I did.

    Made a 9 pm appointment via text and arrived 5 minutes early. No lineup, MMS led me straight to AnAn's room in the back, #5 next to the bathroom and showers on the ground floor. AnAn was standing outside her door waiting for me with a big smile, she either remembered who I was from last week's lineup with Verna or (more likely) had been briefed by MMS. Quick DFK while she undressed me, verified that I wanted a full hour, then off for a table shower.

    Great table shower that lasted 15 minutes, a refreshing change after my recent SL visits. AnAn has very large, full natural breasts that she used to great effect during the body-to-body portion as I lay on my stomach. As noted by another reviewer, she did this crazy sucking thing on my back during her cat bath, four separate parallel straight lines neck to butt from my right side to my left side. She then washed my butthole, asked "Doggy? I said yes, so she had me get on all fours for a nice rimming session, then tea-bagging and sucking the tip while her head was under me.

    After the flip, she climbed on top for more DFK and more body-to-body rubbing, those tits really made it feel great, a little Russian (titty-fucking) then more BBBJ including some DT. She put some water in her mouth two separate times before giving BBBJ a nice sensation. I had to warn her to not be too energetic with the BBBJ since I'm only good for one pop and wanted to do that inside her back in the room.

    Back in the room, I had her lay back, DFK, kissed her neck and tits then went down for a long DATY session (at least 5-6 minutes), longer than I normally do because she was clearly enjoying it a lot. Highlight was when I started licking her butthole and she said in clear English "Oh yes, I love it". She told me twice that she had climaxed then asked me to lie on my back. What followed was a masterful BBBJ that lasted at least 10 minutes (I was watching the clock), she clearly remembered my saying that I wanted to come inside of her so she was careful to give a great BBBJ without making me come.

    She stopped to get a condom, saying "cock big, condom small", lubed up, and climbed on very carefully, her pussy was surprisingly tight. I laid back and enjoyed her leisurely bouncing up and down for a few minutes when she suddenly stopped, said "change" and laid back for missionary position. A couple of minutes later she stopped again and said "Stand" pointing to the foot of the bed. She stayed on her back but wiggled down until her butt was just over the mattress edge, stuck her legs way up in the air, and wrapped them a bit around my head while I stood and pounded away, this position provided the deepest penetration. I'm not sure if she reached orgasm again while I was inside her but she was enjoying herself, and so was I until I came right around the 50-minute mark.

    Off for a quick standing shower to clean up our private parts, then back to the room to dry off and get dressed. As with all of my SL / DDY sessions (except my first visit with Mimi last fall), no mention was made of money, I just pulled out my wallet after I got dressed and paid $340 plus a $20 tip.

    Some musical chairs ensued: as I was ready to leave AnAn's room right at 10 pm, I had to wait until one of the girls (Arlene) led her customer to the front door, then AnAn pointed me down the hall while she stayed in her room (I think she had a 10 pm appointment). As I walked to the front, I saw some guy behind the curtain of the small waiting room (don't worry, didn't see his face as he was reading his cell phone screen), then when I got to the front door, MMS grabbed my arm and pushed me into her little front office and pulled a curtain so another customer could leave. She then pulled open the curtain, I stood up and the front doorbell rang, so she pushed me back down onto the chair and reclosed the curtain while another customer (#4!) walked in and headed straight back.

    The benefit of sitting in the front office was that Arlene had been sitting there with MMS, so I got to meet her and sit right next to her. I was able to guess Arlene's name by looking at her face, which made her smile. I pulled out my phone which had DDY's daily schedule on it and showed her the photo of her and she smiled again. My impression of Arlene was that she was better looking than either AnAn or Verna with a body somewhat in between their bodies. Maybe next time!

    I also got to see their entire array of video shots, they have cameras covering several different angles of the sidewalk and street outside their outside front door (I could see my car parked outside on the street), plus the hallways. I don't recall seeing any in-room cameras but you never know.

    Talked briefly with AnAn while getting dressed, a combo of English plus a phone translator. AnAn is definitely flying back to China on July 24 to see family and will not return until December. I asked her if she had any children back in China and she said no, but her mother and father keep telephoning her to say they miss her and want her to come home (I think she's been here in NY for at least 7 months). Her family lives in Szechuan / Sichuan Province and she's looking forward to the food ("best food in China" and I agree).

    I mentioned that I remember her working at SL before switching over to DDY. She was surprised to hear that the SL table showers were still not working and said that showers were necessary to keep clean. I mentioned that I had had a session with Allyssa where she used only hot towels and AnAn replied "No good, not clean!" She knows Allyssa, Chanel / Cherry, and Mimi / Carry and knew that the latter two had switched to NYAF because of the shower situation at SL. I said oh yes, they are sisters, she immediately laughed and said in English no, they are not sisters, they just want everyone to think they are.

    To confirm what other reviews have said, AnAn is 5'3" or 5'4", maybe 110 - 115 lbs, pale white skin, definitely in her early 30's (the DDY profile does not mention any age), an experienced skilled provider who's not yet burnt out, oversized natural breasts (at least D cup maybe more), some butt, lots of fun, enjoyable to be with, very committed to providing the best service. Much of what she says is a mish-mash combo of English and Mandarin but I could usually figure out what she was saying from context. The photo of her sitting on the red-carpeted stairs is accurate with a little retouching of her face.

    Overall, an excellent, physically active session. I definitely recommend her and yes, I would repeat. Funds are limited but I may try to have a 30-minute session before she leaves in two weeks. We'll see!

  3. #10764
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBae  [View Original Post]
    Miku's cute, nice creamy body (pun intended) with good set of tits and nicely shaved pussy. Interested she word blue (maybe it was green) contacts so it gave her an alien exotic look when she looked deep into my eyes during missionary. It was kind of hot I'm not going to lie since she is a pretty good with good muted moans matching my thrusts. Maybe it's just good acting LOL so I believe she's moaning as I'm fucking her. BTW, the room was hot as fuck. Need to fix that AC or bring in more fans into the room. I got so sweaty I was dripping on poor Miku's face while I was on top of her. I felt really bad and distracted trying to avoid sweating on her so I went to mish but that took even more energy and my sweat splattered all over her ass cheeks until I unloaded while inside of her.

    She's pretty nice and a good lay IMO. But beware the room could be hot as a sauna if that makes you slower to finish!
    PPC has central a / c but some girls keep turning it up and some keep turning it down. There are two thermostat controls in the monger waiting area and I keep seeing hands reaching in and turn it up and some turn it down. Yume turned the temp down in her room when we headed back from the shower to the room.

  4. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Flaccid or erect LOL.
    Grower = go Erect.

    Shower = ok to go Flaccid.

  5. #10762

    Miku Ikoma Pleasure Palace

    Miku's cute, nice creamy body (pun intended) with good set of tits and nicely shaved pussy. Interested she word blue (maybe it was green) contacts so it gave her an alien exotic look when she looked deep into my eyes during missionary. It was kind of hot I'm not going to lie since she is a pretty good with good muted moans matching my thrusts. Maybe it's just good acting LOL so I believe she's moaning as I'm fucking her. BTW, the room was hot as fuck. Need to fix that AC or bring in more fans into the room. I got so sweaty I was dripping on poor Miku's face while I was on top of her. I felt really bad and distracted trying to avoid sweating on her so I went to mish but that took even more energy and my sweat splattered all over her ass cheeks until I unloaded while inside of her.

    She's pretty nice and a good lay IMO. But beware the room could be hot as a sauna if that makes you slower to finish!

  6. #10761
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.
    LMAO you forget Girth.

  7. #10760
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.
    Flaccid or erect LOL.

  8. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Usually it's I'd and Work I'd or LinkedIn.
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.

  9. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    For all the lurkers out there. Text agency a day or two in advance when you are ready to see a girl. No sense wasting their time if you are not ready. Process is different for each agency. I have been to 9 agencies and IMO, NYAF is the easiest with show I'd on first visit. KG most difficult asking ethinicity, selfie with date, etc.

  10. #10757
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    Usually it's I'd and Work I'd or LinkedIn.

  11. #10756
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    Short answer is it will vary. If you text polite, you might be asked for less. That said for the top spas, if you are totally new with no references, they may ask for some personal information. I guess what I am saying is that your question is very broad, so there is not a simple answer to it, but I recommend going for it! The places you mentioned are great. And none of them are going to mess with you. See how it goes.

  12. #10755
    A couple new girls have arrived at Dream Spa since my last visit. I called to ask about them. Both D cup busty I was told. Nice. Booked for Apple since she was the next available, or at least available when I was due to arrive.

    Got there and went through the introductions. Apple definitely has a super looking set of tits, and is cute with a nice smile. I confirmed with her for the hour and we went across to the room. Gave her the house pay and we were off to the shower.

    I opted for just a standing shower this time. Apple knew her way around and gave me a good washing, soap, and rinse. Sometimes I like the standing shower for the variation on cock play standing up. Anyway, it was a good start to the session and we headed back to the room. Main course first – she didn't offer the massage. Tip and Apple did the usual step out. She returned and dimmed the lights, and started on BBBJ. Very active tongue, a little better than average depth skills. Good lips, wetness, and suction. Soon got down to fucking, condom on, standing mish to start, with me playing with her boobs from behind. Did a quick couple minutes in standing doggy and then we climbed on the table and I plowed her out in mish to finish.

    Usual hot towel clean up with some alcohol. Then she did offer the massage, which filled out the last 15 minutes of the hour. It was actually very good, she's got some decent power and experience. Knows her stuff. I relaxed better for the massage after blowing my load LOL. This spa has pretty good quality with some real stars, and Apple fits the mold well. Regular outlay = 300.

  13. #10754

    Verification process

    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?

  14. #10753

    Phyton Vicky at AsianFitness

    Something about tattooed girls lately gets me hot, even the smallest one in the right spot does it for me.

    Got verified here after reading a bunch of reviews.

    Picked Vicky out of a line for two reasons, tattoo and the fact she stuck her tongue out! Jesus Christ!!

    I had my cock hitting the back of her throat within 3 minutes. We carried that energy to the shower where I CIM so far back in her she had no choice but to Gulp and make me a part of her complete breakfast.

    For the second round it was me on all 4 in the room, her tongue so far in me I'm sure she was able to taste last night's dinner.

    Time to fuck she put a cover on for some crazy tornado like fucking. It was like being with a porn star and she can only say, Yes, Baby, fuck me! Fuck her I did mostly on her back so I can see them bold one bounce as I poke at her.

    This went on for a while but unfortunately I wasn't able to release again. Excellent energy and porn star vibe, there are prettier girls here but her vibe is off the charts.

  15. #10752

    Rival platter

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Really. They think swapping body fluids with mongers are less gross LOL.
    Or the girls want to save the masculine juices all for themselves without sharing cas they know most can't do MSOG easily esp hhr wise LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape