Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10763

    Miku Ikoma Pleasure Palace

    Miku's cute, nice creamy body (pun intended) with good set of tits and nicely shaved pussy. Interested she word blue (maybe it was green) contacts so it gave her an alien exotic look when she looked deep into my eyes during missionary. It was kind of hot I'm not going to lie since she is a pretty good with good muted moans matching my thrusts. Maybe it's just good acting LOL so I believe she's moaning as I'm fucking her. BTW, the room was hot as fuck. Need to fix that AC or bring in more fans into the room. I got so sweaty I was dripping on poor Miku's face while I was on top of her. I felt really bad and distracted trying to avoid sweating on her so I went to mish but that took even more energy and my sweat splattered all over her ass cheeks until I unloaded while inside of her.

    She's pretty nice and a good lay IMO. But beware the room could be hot as a sauna if that makes you slower to finish!

  2. #10762
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.
    LMAO you forget Girth.

  3. #10761
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.
    Flaccid or erect LOL.

  4. #10760
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Usually it's I'd and Work I'd or LinkedIn.
    Tax returns going back 2 years.

    Full STD panel going back 2 years.

    Penis pic with tape measure.

  5. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    For all the lurkers out there. Text agency a day or two in advance when you are ready to see a girl. No sense wasting their time if you are not ready. Process is different for each agency. I have been to 9 agencies and IMO, NYAF is the easiest with show I'd on first visit. KG most difficult asking ethinicity, selfie with date, etc.

  6. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    Usually it's I'd and Work I'd or LinkedIn.

  7. #10757
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAnder1337  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?
    Short answer is it will vary. If you text polite, you might be asked for less. That said for the top spas, if you are totally new with no references, they may ask for some personal information. I guess what I am saying is that your question is very broad, so there is not a simple answer to it, but I recommend going for it! The places you mentioned are great. And none of them are going to mess with you. See how it goes.

  8. #10756
    A couple new girls have arrived at Dream Spa since my last visit. I called to ask about them. Both D cup busty I was told. Nice. Booked for Apple since she was the next available, or at least available when I was due to arrive.

    Got there and went through the introductions. Apple definitely has a super looking set of tits, and is cute with a nice smile. I confirmed with her for the hour and we went across to the room. Gave her the house pay and we were off to the shower.

    I opted for just a standing shower this time. Apple knew her way around and gave me a good washing, soap, and rinse. Sometimes I like the standing shower for the variation on cock play standing up. Anyway, it was a good start to the session and we headed back to the room. Main course first – she didn't offer the massage. Tip and Apple did the usual step out. She returned and dimmed the lights, and started on BBBJ. Very active tongue, a little better than average depth skills. Good lips, wetness, and suction. Soon got down to fucking, condom on, standing mish to start, with me playing with her boobs from behind. Did a quick couple minutes in standing doggy and then we climbed on the table and I plowed her out in mish to finish.

    Usual hot towel clean up with some alcohol. Then she did offer the massage, which filled out the last 15 minutes of the hour. It was actually very good, she's got some decent power and experience. Knows her stuff. I relaxed better for the massage after blowing my load LOL. This spa has pretty good quality with some real stars, and Apple fits the mold well. Regular outlay = 300.

  9. #10755

    Verification process

    Long time lurker here with no experience. What is the verification or screening process like at SL, DDY, or NYAF? What info needs to be exchanged / verified?, how long does it take?

  10. #10754

    Phyton Vicky at AsianFitness

    Something about tattooed girls lately gets me hot, even the smallest one in the right spot does it for me.

    Got verified here after reading a bunch of reviews.

    Picked Vicky out of a line for two reasons, tattoo and the fact she stuck her tongue out! Jesus Christ!!

    I had my cock hitting the back of her throat within 3 minutes. We carried that energy to the shower where I CIM so far back in her she had no choice but to Gulp and make me a part of her complete breakfast.

    For the second round it was me on all 4 in the room, her tongue so far in me I'm sure she was able to taste last night's dinner.

    Time to fuck she put a cover on for some crazy tornado like fucking. It was like being with a porn star and she can only say, Yes, Baby, fuck me! Fuck her I did mostly on her back so I can see them bold one bounce as I poke at her.

    This went on for a while but unfortunately I wasn't able to release again. Excellent energy and porn star vibe, there are prettier girls here but her vibe is off the charts.

  11. #10753

    Rival platter

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Really. They think swapping body fluids with mongers are less gross LOL.
    Or the girls want to save the masculine juices all for themselves without sharing cas they know most can't do MSOG easily esp hhr wise LOL.

  12. #10752
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    I've had lineups at DDY / Shangrila and NYAF. For the J shops I have had an almost lineup. They basically brought me to each free girls room individually so I can decide on who I want. I would say nice to meet you and then on to the next room. Then you decide after hitting all available rooms. This was pretty cool but lineup or room visit I always feel bad about passing on them so it's not always easy (unless you are the ruthless monger type).
    I feel the line-ups are demeaning to the girls but at the same time, they are selling their services and bodies and we have every right to judge and pick who we want.

  13. #10751
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I have only had a handful of lineups in Manhattan and it's always been at DDY / SL. Many of the Japanese shops like NYCSE won't even give you a lineup if you ask for one. DDY / SL is one of the few shops in Manhattan that will, provided of course that girls are available. But generally speaking, Manhattan is all about pre-bookings, and a lineup is a waste of time if the hottest girls aren't in it since they've already been booked up.
    I've had lineups at DDY / Shangrila and NYAF. For the J shops I have had an almost lineup. They basically brought me to each free girls room individually so I can decide on who I want. I would say nice to meet you and then on to the next room. Then you decide after hitting all available rooms. This was pretty cool but lineup or room visit I always feel bad about passing on them so it's not always easy (unless you are the ruthless monger type).

  14. #10750

    Allyssa and Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Haha, this is hilarious because Allyssa many many times tried to get me to add her as a double when I booked someone else. The last time might have been last night.
    Two thoughts:

    First, there's obviously a difference between Allyssa wanting to be a second girl in a double when the guy has already chosen someone else and when Allyssa already has a customer and is heading into her room with him. Allyssa had been with me before and knew she'd have a good session alone with me, so why share?

    Second, Allyssa may not have wanted to have a double specifically with Chaya. As I wrote in my review "A few posters have commented on the (price differential) between the Chinese and the South American girls, I'm sure Allyssa knew that Chaya would be getting paid more than her for the same one-hour session" and jealousy can be a good reason to say no to a double.

    Back in January, I had a nice session at SL with Chanel (who's now Cherry at NYAF). As we walked back from the shower room, Chanel made a point to have me say hi separately to her friends Allyssa, AiAi, and Mimi (who already recognized me from a previous session with her), all C-girls. We also walked by a small room closer to the shower where there was a South American girl with long legs, couldn't see the face but I think it was Dana, I asked Chanel who she was and Chanel shrugged and replied with disinterest "Don't know, some new girl" which told me a lot.

    I also think Verna received on-the-job training from Allyssa when she was working as Alice at SL last month since their routines are so similar. I once was given a new girl as a no-second-house-fee double when I was in Indonesia (see below), I'm sure it was for training purposes.

    I worked in Jakarta, Indonesia during 2004-2009 and had authentic nuru doubles there at Kartika Spa at least once / twice a month since they were so cheap (typically the local currency equivalent of $40-$50 for two one-hour house fees and two payments to the girls). I learned very quickly to choose one girl and let her select who the second girl would be; if the two girls are comfortable interacting with each other, the session will be a lot more enjoyable (especially if the two girls interact with each other as well as with you).

    You are correct. SL always pushes for doubles, MMS will always say "two girls next time" as you walk out the door after your session even if they didn't mention it at the beginning of your visit. Unfortunately, I can't afford regular doubles at the current SL / DDY / NYAF rates, although it's tempting to save up for a session with the two sisters Cherry and Carry at NYAF (formerly Chanel and Mimi / Monica at SL). Time to buy a lottery ticket!

  15. #10749

    Ebony, Latina and Asian girls at Foxy bodywork

    Love this place due to their variety. Cum 2 times on Ebony Candace and 1 time on Latina Jasmine. Apple got cream shower 3 times and it all happened in 3 weeks. They are real protein suckers. GFE, Dato and they all cum in my mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape