Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 19309
-
07-17-23 12:24 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 29Silk / Nadia
Have not seen her, but she is reviewed on Orlando board, older reviews are iffy, but everything more recently has been good.
Originally Posted by Bulldog626
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 11:31 #15618Regular Member

Posts: 9Gulp. Wow. Wish I had some hobby experiences but thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 10:43 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 545Head Doctor
Been keeping the Head Dr in my regular rotation for a few weeks. Consistently the BEST BBBJ I've had in years. Never inquired about other services{not interested}. Excellent value. Hassle-free. No drama. Good comms. Stays at the infamous notel in Sat beach. Will keep visiting until the magic isn't there.
} https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/506012547134.
F1.
-
07-16-23 20:54 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 1943Xina and Gabrielle
I know that SitBack posted under her blog below that Xina and Gabrielle will be hosting on Merritt Island Mon-Thursday. If you mongers haven't seen her Or Gabrielle, OMG, both of them together, you don't know what you're missing! The ultimate UTR experience for Brevard by two beautiful women with great chemistry, skills and giving an old man like me hope for the future of the hobby and that there's still some outstanding talent in this area! IDK, a half hour session with either one of them is more than enough for most, but an hour session with both is magical. Senior Forum Members can PM me or SitBack for contact information. Cheers!
-
07-16-23 12:19 #15615Regular Member

Posts: 6Silk
Anyone have anything on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...n/715843633807
-
07-16-23 10:26 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 1943Jenna
Jenna is the name she uses, although there are others. She ran this scam down in Vero for awhile until things became too unpleasant for her. Anyone under her tutelage and in her general vicinity should be avoided. I guess Savanah? Is part of her circle? Seems like too many unsuspecting mongers are fueling her scam and just generally giving the hobby a bad name! Better options out there guys, just go back and read these pages.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 10:10 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 86Mama is batshit crazy
AVOID Mama. She is 1,000% crazy. Asked for money up front, lots of stalling and then big blowout with no action at the end. Her add is cryptic but she doesn't want it she just wants cash. I'm.
Originally Posted by CflFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 08:54 #15612Douchebag

Posts: 181Check your DM
I've been seeing Sunshine every week now but last night she had her kiddos but before her I was seeing Erica on the regular so I hit her up and she came over. She literally lives right behind me on the next street and man let me tell you she always knocks my socks off! I told her someone asked about her and she said it was cool to give the digits. She's starting an OF very soon and I get to shoot her first B / G video with her at my place! She has lost weight and her body is looking great! Tits are still big and beautiful and watching jiggle when she rides or mish with her legs up while your sitting up leaning back stroking as she plays with her tits making sex faces staring in your eyes is simply amazing.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 01:56 #15611Senior Member

Posts: 129About summed up honestly. The dream itself was decent. The "mama" and the condo is sketchy.
Originally Posted by Looftnagorra
[View Original Post]
Link on "mama".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...l/815283868980
-
07-14-23 15:09 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 1943Avery and Her Band of Gypsies
My question is what the heck is going on? Lately, it seems Avery takes a provider under her wing, teaches her the ropes for awhile and then they either cut loose on their own probably because of sharing the profits with all the rest of the Gypsies! Now, it's certainly nice of Avery helping them out, kind of like an apprenticeship which BTW, she's been doing for years! I mean, why provide services yourself when you can have others do it for you and still reap some of the the benefits? Ah, American Capitalism at its finest! The only problem is drama, maybe drugs, environment and I'm sure personalities always in conflict and I think that's what you ran into unfortunately today. Now, I don't have anything against Avery and her "protégés, but it certainly sounds like a situation to avoid or proceed at your own risk. Brevard does have a lot better options out there in my opinion. Ronnie in Cape Canaveral, Liberty'O and Marika on Merritt Island, Krys in Palm Bay, Julia in Melbourne and the list goes on. Of course I'm prejudiced because they are my favorites but there are better experiences out there with less risk and better rewards. Just ask and go back on these pages.
Originally Posted by Looftnagorra
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 13:46 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 132Savannah
Had seen Savannah for an hr message with Avery (also first time seeing Avery) in which she was just learning the trade. It was not all that good and I won't be back even with the reduction of cost. But noticed the solo post by Savannah and hit her up. It took a while to get a response but was okay comms then on.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
There were 2 others there, 1 older lady who was apparent from beginning. Not good but not horrible at that point. Was lead to a room but realized when asked for donation I left it on car, so went to retrieve it. On my way out, that lady flipped out, accusing me of ring to bolt. Which I want but definitely considered it at that interaction. Anyway headed down to my car and some dude comes out of the apartment quickly. Guessing her threats of following turned into getting this guy to come out. I got my wallet (which only had enough for donation (150 hhr) and went back in. Things calmed down and began the dream. Started with decent BBJ (what I wanted when seeing her with Avery but only got a HE), then she stopped to text that other lady that it was a hhr so she wouldn't throw a tantrum. Then did her doggy until I filled the bag, changing up the dog position a few times. Headed out, glimpsed the other 2 doing drugs in living room openly. I got out safely, thankfully. I will not go back, and not sure what would have happened if I had tried bolting? Crazy visit, that wasn't all the bad for the actually dream, but no way I'd risk another visit with how it went down and the company present.
-
07-14-23 13:05 #15608Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Probably her post seems to almost be word for word the same
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/686311777593 My assumption is its her ads are really similar.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:22 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 94Mama Who?
Not trying to sound like a dick but why don't you provide the "Mama's" name or link so we know to avoid her as well? The more we know on who to avoid the safer we are as mongers with more money in our pockets as well.
Originally Posted by CflFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 00:18 #15606Senior Member

Posts: 129The 'Mama' is another provider on STG. Certified Batshit. I actually wouldn't go back to that condo period.
Originally Posted by Yondaime
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 21:17 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 125Damn
Thanks so much for your post. 1000000% hard pass. SMH.
Originally Posted by Yondaime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





