Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23104
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She is legit and has reviews. However, if you want to see her, I'd prepare to get the run around. She is cool and provides good service. If you can get in the room though, you will have a good time and shouldn't have any problems with her. Or at least I have never had any.
    Scheduled with her Tuesday for noon, went to Glenwood Embassy Suites, then silence. Tried contacting for 30 minutes, nothing. So I left and went back to work. 2 hours later I get "OMG, I fell asleep". Offered discount to come back. Went back at 3:30, then silence again. I left again. Then she tell me that she had to leave or the hotel would call police because the account was in her freinds name and she called, blah blah blah.

    So she tell me Thursday that she has a room near Airport at the embassy, so I gave it another shot (3 times a charm? I get there, she answers, but doesn't give room # right away. "you arent police are you? Etc. Finally after 30 minutes, she gives me room #. Get in the elevator and you need a key to get to floors. So, I go back to car and text her, nothing. Keep trying, tell her I can't come up, need room key. Get fed up amd leave. Then I get "WYA? I asked, don't you read your texts? I can't come up, I get "oh shit, on my way down now", but by that time I told her to forget it I wasn't coming back.

    Just like Ashton, another fucking flake.

  2. #23103

    Okay, not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    She has a ad on skiphegames. Ad says blow and' go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/018818392711
    I've met her before at a motel off S. Wilmington for a car date. She wanted me to park at the motel, which was a hard "no". I was able to take her to a spot that was close by, got the job done and dropped her back off. I'd be leery though because that ad sounds more like her man placing the ad instead of her.

  3. #23102

    Wish I would have seen this earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here before, I cannot remember if she was absolute trash service or she was robbing people but it was one of the two.
    Went to get car BJ. Her pics are flattering. Very oddly shaped and very weird and paranoid. I gave her $10 to get out of my car. I didn't partake and I was super horny. She's gross.

  4. #23101

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    She has a ad on skiphegames. Ad says blow and' go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/018818392711
    She has been reviewed here before, I cannot remember if she was absolute trash service or she was robbing people but it was one of the two.

  5. #23100

    Any Info on her

    She has a ad on skiphegames. Ad says blow and' go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/018818392711

  6. #23099
    Saw this Latina yesterday for a qv. 100. She said no BJ, which was 20 more. Then got on her knees and gave me a CBJ for a little while. Mechanical. Nothing to get too excited about, which was how the whole thing went. Not as great a body as the pics would have you believe. The worst was the no mouth anywhere rule. She has great tits, but you're limited to touching. Mish, doggy, lazy dog. Fairly dull and non sensual honestly. Bossy. Rules. I wouldn't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/145147609

  7. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Hey dude, you're from where I grew up. When she's in Raleigh, she posts on Skip the games.
    Yeah, I grew up in Philly,. This response was edited. WTF. I didn't tressgress any rules of the board with my original post.

  8. #23097
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?
    Hey dude, you're from where I grew up. When she's in Raleigh, she posts on Skip the games.

  9. #23096

    Lost

    I don't know what happened to this one she keeps moving around her latest ad, https://www.kittyads.com/Sammysummers22 and there is no luck there. I saw her several times after the first mess up. She calmed down but still was pleasant to look at. She lowered her price but you get what you pay for which was very dull and average but I got what I wanted. I guess I'll move on wasting too much time. Any one have some good suggestions for (petite) ones. In the Fayetteville area where I'm from. I'll travel a little but not too far. Keep Looking!!

  10. #23095

    Link??

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jane 3 times in the last couple of weeks. Looking at her ads I could tell she's used to alternative sexual lifestyles. It peeked my interest.

    Her pics are accurate and she can provide a great GFE experience. She's also naturally submissive and you can easily take control. She has a nice tight pussy that gets really wet.

    IMO, has potential to be a great provider in this area. I'll see her again.
    Can you provide a link?

  11. #23094

    Jane

    I've seen Jane 3 times in the last couple of weeks. Looking at her ads I could tell she's used to alternative sexual lifestyles. It peeked my interest.

    Her pics are accurate and she can provide a great GFE experience. She's also naturally submissive and you can easily take control. She has a nice tight pussy that gets really wet.

    IMO, has potential to be a great provider in this area. I'll see her again.

  12. #23093

    Stacy Love

    Stacy Love would be a good option and a great value too. I just saw her recently and wrote a report about her a couple weeks back. Jessica Foxx is one of my all time favs, so few compare to her her in all honesty. Stacy Love is probably 10 years younger and a great value. Even though I have not sampled yet, I am hearing great things about Heidi King too and she is up next on my to do list.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacy-love

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    It's been couple of months away from mongering. Last visit was with Jessica Fox my all time favorite MILF. Looking for similar experience with someone younger any suggestions appreciated. One in mind is Spicy May but saw mixed reviews on her.

    Thanks.

  13. #23092

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    It's been couple of months away from mongering. Last visit was with Jessica Fox my all time favorite MILF. Looking for similar experience with someone younger any suggestions appreciated. One in mind is Spicy May but saw mixed reviews on her.

    Thanks.
    Daisi is great!

  14. #23091

    Nice GFE

    It's been couple of months away from mongering. Last visit was with Jessica Fox my all time favorite MILF. Looking for similar experience with someone younger any suggestions appreciated. One in mind is Spicy May but saw mixed reviews on her.

    Thanks.

  15. #23090
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    Thanks in advance. Ginger that used to service with Abby. What ever happened with those two are they around? Never got to see them but wanted to try, mixed bag of stories on here, almost mythical status by some. Warranted? I'd be happy to TOFTT and report back.

    Anyone have Ginger's Number? PM me if preferred, and if you feel comfortable an intro would be appreciated. I've heard they can be a little in high demand. "Slight overbooking at RDU" / "Ginger / Abby airlines".

    Never got to meet either. Would like to. After reading reviews I've decided Ginger is more likely my speed so I'll meet them each by themselves starting with G and only if A if G is a good experience and then consider together.

    Open to other suggestions though. Also not looking to start a debate but I'd welcome additional opinions on either one, or both together or separate.

    Are they a "TEAM" for instance.

    Jondo.
    They are both still around. Abby posts on STG. Ginger posts on listcrawler and callescorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape