Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29456

    Little bit aka hen spinner just tried to get my friend arrested and ripped him off

    She has become dangerous to our freedom. Never give her the cash first. Apparently she is going off the rails. He got 2 minutes of head and some guy was walking towards them so she wanted him to move. The whole time she's complaining and couldn't find another good spot. She is smoking crack in his car while they are trying to find a new spot. Finally she says That they have already been out too long and that he needs to take her back. He parked and refused and she tried to leave and he grabbed her backpack. She then starts screaming and trying to cause a scene. My friend let's go and leaves as she is screaming in public. This guy is one of the most patient real guys I know so I know that it was all her. You can't even trust the veterans anymore. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again. The screaming in public I just could not believe risking arrest for both of them.

    In case anyone is unsure who I am speaking of number starts with area code 571 and ends 3625.

  2. #29455

    Camila Marley

    Yeah no she's insufferable to even try and book with and now everything is covered. She really does act like a gods gift to men and her donations are insane. Plus the review below me is a customer she asked to write that. He texted her after he wrote it and said, " 1 just posted to respond to some assholes review of you on usasexguide! Simps I guess.

  3. #29454

    Normally

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebranded  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/camilamarley

    Petite MILF with an extreme attitude. Provides adequate FS but with a "God's gift to men attitude". Wasn't sure if privates would remain intact if I crossed the imaginary line! Remove the makeup, plastic nails and the body has been road hard. At the price point there are significantly better options avail.
    I moved up here from the tidewater area and being from down there I know the areas very well. So when I see a provider saying they're in Oceanview I know 9 out of 10 times she's a crackhead or a run thru piece of ass or both LOL. Oceanview is a shithole no matter how much redevelopment money they dump in it. The deeper you go in OV the more shitty it gets! So in summation OV+povider= you not getting what you paying for. 5x$ is an abhorrent amount for that area. That's a 60 and below threshold

  4. #29453

    Camila Marley

    This is counter opinion from a recent report of this outstanding provider. I have personally seen this women, an I emphasis women, many times. Camila is a caring and wonderful individual that will fulfill your desires if given the respect that she rightfully deserves! Disrespect and yes you will suffer the consequences. Camila is a "One in a million" provider and is worth every penny! I would see her tonight if given the opportunity!

    Bottom line, you reap what you sow. Respect will go a long way.

  5. #29452

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940
    Hopefully she's not charging by the pound. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

  6. #29451

    Camila Marley--The Business has taken it's toll

    https://tryst.link/escort/camilamarley

    Petite MILF with an extreme attitude. Provides adequate FS but with a "God's gift to men attitude". Wasn't sure if privates would remain intact if I crossed the imaginary line! Remove the makeup, plastic nails and the body has been road hard. At the price point there are significantly better options avail.

  7. #29450
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I believe that the 500+ are going for quality not quantity. Now I believe that they are asking for right much but I suppose they are trying to filter out the bullshitters.
    500 is nothing compared to these hairy armpit dykes asking 700+.

  8. #29449
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811
    Yea I've seen her multiple times. Most recently when she was here a few weeks ago. Tight kitty, BBBJ. I didn't partake but Greek is on the menu for an extra 100 if I remember correctly. Damage was 300 for hour with 2 pops.

  9. #29448
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811
    I've never seen her. Go check her out and report back.

  10. #29447

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee that you can find quality women for less than 500. You can find them on Tryst and other sites. These 500+ women are pricing a lot of guys out of the market.
    I believe that the 500+ are going for quality not quantity. Now I believe that they are asking for right much but I suppose they are trying to filter out the bullshitters.

  11. #29446

    Cuban Angie

    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811

  12. #29445
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940
    I know to each his own. But man you will have to roll that on flour to find the wet spot.

  13. #29444

    Any Info

    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940

  14. #29443
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/119700709608

    Has anyone tried her? Looks fiesty, but she's in a hot part of town.
    AFter doing a google image search, three different numbers popped up so I doubt it.

  15. #29442

    Sissy with Nikki?

    Nikki Told me she is doing doubles with a girl named Sissy not Misty. Anyone seen Sissy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape