Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29454

    Normally

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebranded  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/camilamarley

    Petite MILF with an extreme attitude. Provides adequate FS but with a "God's gift to men attitude". Wasn't sure if privates would remain intact if I crossed the imaginary line! Remove the makeup, plastic nails and the body has been road hard. At the price point there are significantly better options avail.
    I moved up here from the tidewater area and being from down there I know the areas very well. So when I see a provider saying they're in Oceanview I know 9 out of 10 times she's a crackhead or a run thru piece of ass or both LOL. Oceanview is a shithole no matter how much redevelopment money they dump in it. The deeper you go in OV the more shitty it gets! So in summation OV+povider= you not getting what you paying for. 5x$ is an abhorrent amount for that area. That's a 60 and below threshold

  2. #29453

    Camila Marley

    This is counter opinion from a recent report of this outstanding provider. I have personally seen this women, an I emphasis women, many times. Camila is a caring and wonderful individual that will fulfill your desires if given the respect that she rightfully deserves! Disrespect and yes you will suffer the consequences. Camila is a "One in a million" provider and is worth every penny! I would see her tonight if given the opportunity!

    Bottom line, you reap what you sow. Respect will go a long way.

  3. #29452

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940
    Hopefully she's not charging by the pound. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

  4. #29451

    Camila Marley--The Business has taken it's toll

    https://tryst.link/escort/camilamarley

    Petite MILF with an extreme attitude. Provides adequate FS but with a "God's gift to men attitude". Wasn't sure if privates would remain intact if I crossed the imaginary line! Remove the makeup, plastic nails and the body has been road hard. At the price point there are significantly better options avail.

  5. #29450
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I believe that the 500+ are going for quality not quantity. Now I believe that they are asking for right much but I suppose they are trying to filter out the bullshitters.
    500 is nothing compared to these hairy armpit dykes asking 700+.

  6. #29449
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811
    Yea I've seen her multiple times. Most recently when she was here a few weeks ago. Tight kitty, BBBJ. I didn't partake but Greek is on the menu for an extra 100 if I remember correctly. Damage was 300 for hour with 2 pops.

  7. #29448
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811
    I've never seen her. Go check her out and report back.

  8. #29447

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee that you can find quality women for less than 500. You can find them on Tryst and other sites. These 500+ women are pricing a lot of guys out of the market.
    I believe that the 500+ are going for quality not quantity. Now I believe that they are asking for right much but I suppose they are trying to filter out the bullshitters.

  9. #29446

    Cuban Angie

    His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811

  10. #29445
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940
    I know to each his own. But man you will have to roll that on flour to find the wet spot.

  11. #29444

    Any Info

    Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940

  12. #29443
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/119700709608

    Has anyone tried her? Looks fiesty, but she's in a hot part of town.
    AFter doing a google image search, three different numbers popped up so I doubt it.

  13. #29442

    Sissy with Nikki?

    Nikki Told me she is doing doubles with a girl named Sissy not Misty. Anyone seen Sissy?

  14. #29441

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by VetSD  [View Original Post]
    I use them. Alot of my friends use them. There are millions of guys who are looking for attractive, healthy, "relatively" normal hookers. Drug addicts and diseased street people are not #1 on most guys fantasy list.
    To say millions would is definitely reaching LOL. What the higher end escorts have to understand also is that the market varies by region. You can probably get a constant flow of business charging 500 minimum in somewhere such as Vegas or LA. But if that's your rate in somewhere such as Chesterfield, I can only envision it being a small circle of well off regulars putting up that kind of change, but I can be corrected on that. I have seen many attractive, healthy, "normal" providers for $ and even less.

  15. #29440

    GPS on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by VetSD  [View Original Post]
    I use them. Alot of my friends use them. There are millions of guys who are looking for attractive, healthy, "relatively" normal hookers. Drug addicts and diseased street people are not #1 on most guys fantasy list.
    I guarantee that you can find quality women for less than 500. You can find them on Tryst and other sites. These 500+ women are pricing a lot of guys out of the market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape