Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 1671 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31207

    Erika's return 7/17

    For those who have been waiting, Erika has her reservation to arrive Monday the 17th.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...d/241148582828

    I saw her yesterday in Albany and to me she just gets better every time. She's only using the 762 number now. If you haven't seen her, she is a very affectionate Latina, mid 30's. As long as your clean and polite she really seems to get into it. She's GFE and except anal she doesn't have many boundaries. She's always been clean and ready to go. Doesn't do any drugs, as she's in this to support her self.

    Enjoy, I'll be seeing her again I know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1544.jpg‎   IMG_1543.jpg‎  

  2. #31206

    Latinas on Lenior

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today, she's staying at the La Quinta Inn on Lenior. She had blonde hair and a very nice body and cute face. Her menu is open but I don't know all the details because I didn't really ask as I was getting my world rocked! Also make sure you contact the number that's in the link posted in the OP. The other girls, and yes there's others, are not as attractive!
    Is the blonde still here in Jax?

  3. #31205

    Be careful

    Currently in O town and its been brought to my attention that there is a site that girls are using to post reviews on mongers as well and even as much as videos and pics. Chic wouldn't give me the website and was super shady about the whole thing but did flash the phone at me and its legit.

    With that being said. Everyone be super cautious and protect yourself. Sketchy hobby we have. I know a lot of us are married so just wanted to heads up everyone even if it was a sham some how.

  4. #31204

    About kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Comm was good, no delay, stayed in a decent motel around JTB. Body looks worse than her pic. Pussy is alright, no fishy smell.

    Would not recommend, she got some serious mileages with her. When I see her in person, she looks like a beat up used Toyota Tercel, no sexiness in her at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/992207989445
    Exactly! And to think, she wants $100 plus for qv! She filters her pictures to the max!

  5. #31203

    This one looks much older than her pics

    Comm was good, no delay, stayed in a decent motel around JTB. Body looks worse than her pic. Pussy is alright, no fishy smell.

    Would not recommend, she got some serious mileages with her. When I see her in person, she looks like a beat up used Toyota Tercel, no sexiness in her at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/992207989445

  6. #31202

    Here is the link

    https://callescort.org/904-618-6189

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link when describing. There's Ronnie on the southside, and there's Veronica on the north side. Who knows how many others. It would be helpful to know who you're talking about. Thank you.

  7. #31201

    She is very pretty

    She is probably the best looking provider here in JAX. I would do Outcall if I want to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Was it a safe / clean incall? Do the DBs give you any trouble? Is she drastically different from the pics?

  8. #31200

    Yes Tif Foxx the freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around a few years. Has anyone seen her recently? I got some time set aside for her tomorrow. Any info would be appreciated.
    Saw her back in the day at Wackos when she used to dance there, and she was amazing in the back, swallowing every man's pride! For less than 150 Mario coins. Then she became a "high-end escort", saw her about 14 months ago, and paid her high price for her to come to my house, she was still a beautiful natural blonde with a little weight gained as to the pictures she advertises but still hot and beautiful. She is very opened minded and a freak for those who enjoy golden showers she is yours. I am just not into that kinda fetish, and tithing of my brethren cannot afford me to see this freak so often. BTY, it is cheaper outcall than incall.

    Please report back your experience.

  9. #31199

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ronnie the other day, nice girl, not fat, she does have a young body but well used. I was surprised how well used her body is based on her age. She must have started doing this business like 5 or 7 yrs ago. There are so much mileages on her young body. She is sort of a dead fish. Pussy feels ok, no fish smell. She has DBs. DBs have multiple girls working for them. This shit is getting out of control.

    As I have wrote before, DBs are the nightmares for these girls. DBs are literally killing this business because DBs don't care about tomorrow or next week.
    Please post a link when describing. There's Ronnie on the southside, and there's Veronica on the north side. Who knows how many others. It would be helpful to know who you're talking about. Thank you.

  10. #31198

    Redhead

    Anyone seen this redhead. She does outs only. Would like some info before I have her come to my house.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/021833423363


    And this one is back too. I saw about a year or so she was not easy on the eyes at all. She was nice enough though but boring af. No cof and I felt rushed. However ymmv
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/look-whos-back-/777148821248

  11. #31197

    Not worth headaches and bad habit's

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I have a review in the makings and it's mostly a warning. Stay away for many reason; first, of great concerns. A foul odor from the vag. It can be noticed when she is fully clothed near you. More to come.
    Well, the proof is in the picture's Trashed, Nightmare of a dream. Who knows what she will say or think when and if she wakes up with you.

  12. #31196

    Caution

    Looks like this thief is posting again. Special K. She robbed me and a few others.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/455833596054

  13. #31195

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ronnie the other day, nice girl, not fat, she does have a young body but well used. I was surprised how well used her body is based on her age. She must have started doing this business like 5 or 7 yrs ago. There are so much mileages on her young body. She is sort of a dead fish. Pussy feels ok, no fish smell. She has DBs. DBs have multiple girls working for them. This shit is getting out of control.

    As I have wrote before, DBs are the nightmares for these girls. DBs are literally killing this business because DBs don't care about tomorrow or next week.
    Was it a safe / clean incall? Do the DBs give you any trouble? Is she drastically different from the pics?

  14. #31194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, there's guys that would DATY her until her button falls off.

    Crazy world out there.
    I like DATY, but I'm picky as hell.

    If it smelled, I would get the hell out.

    Thanks for taking one for the team.

  15. #31193

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    What's her menu like?
    You know, I'm fairly new to this, I didn't ask. I knew ahead of time that everything was covered. You can kiss anywhere but the face. From the multiple pussy to mouth transitions to the various positions we did, I was already so content since she's so good at what she does. Next time we can explore more but for a first time engagement, it was heavenly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape