Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 41288
-
07-13-23 17:12 #31193Senior Member

Posts: 81Redhead
Anyone seen this redhead. She does outs only. Would like some info before I have her come to my house.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/021833423363
And this one is back too. I saw about a year or so she was not easy on the eyes at all. She was nice enough though but boring af. No cof and I felt rushed. However ymmv
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/look-whos-back-/777148821248
-
07-13-23 16:53 #31192Senior Member

Posts: 225Not worth headaches and bad habit's
Well, the proof is in the picture's Trashed, Nightmare of a dream. Who knows what she will say or think when and if she wakes up with you.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 16:37 #31191Senior Member

Posts: 81Caution
Looks like this thief is posting again. Special K. She robbed me and a few others.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/455833596054
-
07-13-23 16:07 #31190Senior Member

Posts: 51Ronnie
Was it a safe / clean incall? Do the DBs give you any trouble? Is she drastically different from the pics?
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 15:10 #31189Senior Member

Posts: 363I like DATY, but I'm picky as hell.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
If it smelled, I would get the hell out.
Thanks for taking one for the team.
-
07-13-23 14:32 #31188Senior Member

Posts: 51Menu
You know, I'm fairly new to this, I didn't ask. I knew ahead of time that everything was covered. You can kiss anywhere but the face. From the multiple pussy to mouth transitions to the various positions we did, I was already so content since she's so good at what she does. Next time we can explore more but for a first time engagement, it was heavenly.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 10:23 #31187Senior Member

Posts: 134Ronnie, an interesting case
Visited Ronnie the other day, nice girl, not fat, she does have a young body but well used. I was surprised how well used her body is based on her age. She must have started doing this business like 5 or 7 yrs ago. There are so much mileages on her young body. She is sort of a dead fish. Pussy feels ok, no fish smell. She has DBs. DBs have multiple girls working for them. This shit is getting out of control.
As I have wrote before, DBs are the nightmares for these girls. DBs are literally killing this business because DBs don't care about tomorrow or next week.
-
07-13-23 02:03 #31186Senior Member

Posts: 129What's her menu like?
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 23:44 #31185Senior Member

Posts: 1170About eating at the why
Agreed! It's like peoples' noses are pluggeg up! I've read where guys dine at the why on here who I know the girl's puss is raunchy AF, yet, they find them quite tasty! SMH.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 23:42 #31184Senior Member

Posts: 359I tried
I've been emailing back and forth with her "assistant". The only availability she had when I got to her was 7 pm. Which unfortunately didn't work for me. The verification process is fairly easy for her. She is with an agency. The same that works with Penelope Passion works with. She is one that I also would like to try.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 20:27 #31183Senior Member

Posts: 51Elsa
Guys, if you are on the fence, stop what you are doing and visit Elsa, she prefers Wednesdays. Yea it's pricey, $400 for the hour but you can bust as many times as you can. No drama, no candy, no robberies, no pimps, no cat fish, no lesbians, no stabbings.
Just a beautiful spinner who gets off on pleasing you. This was the best dream I've ever had in the states.
https://tryst.link/escort/elsa-enchanting
-
07-12-23 20:10 #31182Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Regardless, there's guys that would DATY her until her button falls off.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Crazy world out there.
-
07-12-23 18:31 #31181Senior Member

Posts: 1246Those are some pretty perky firm tits. Love those little pink nipples!
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 18:11 #31180Senior Member

Posts: 31Booty babe
I saw them a while back. The one is very attractive but only if you like thinner. The other is definitely thicker, wouldn't say she's a woof considering the other girls on the site she's decently good looking but they are very lesbian and while they get the job done they definitely don't like men and that's obvious.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 17:57 #31179Senior Member

Posts: 30Are they legit?
Just curious if the Latinas on skinner and lennoir are legit or not?











Reply With Quote





