Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 14636
-
07-17-23 19:14 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 667Do a thread search. Enter "Southern girl" or "Southern gal"
NE Kid, Zomgb, and Biggdogg all reviewed her in some form. Around 15 pages back.
Originally Posted by KantGetEnuff
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 17:32 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info on this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/960764764743
First post since moving here. Considering this one. Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-17-23 11:43 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 740I met her
I met her but the hotel was so nasty I didn't go in. She came to the lot just to meet me. She is pretty and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders but is very thick. My guess is the pics are 30 lbs ago, although she claims they are accurate. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 16:46 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 196Donation
240 hr, full advertised menu.
Originally Posted by LittleFish74
[View Original Post]
WELL WORTH IT.
-
07-16-23 15:03 #9232Regular Member

Posts: 19This one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/213517404149
Originally Posted by LittleFish74
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 21:59 #9231Regular Member

Posts: 19What's the Donation?
I'm interested.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 21:57 #9230Regular Member

Posts: 19First one
Been wanting to meetup with her how is she?
Originally Posted by Rabbit619
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 08:27 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 49Strong Agreement
Marie /$exy $lim is a winner!
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 17:49 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 196$exy $lim / Marie
I had the awesome opportunity to spend some time with this lovely lady the other day.
She's cute, great little body, tight, likes to be pleased (which is important to me), and amazing skills and fresh as a daisy.
She's very close to me in location, had an immaculate incall.
Please treat her right. I don't want to go back to looking for someone new now that I have found her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/737462121751
-
07-14-23 08:28 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 132Gps
Got the GPS syndrome.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered just not for me.
-
07-14-23 08:07 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 132That's it
Look like she's pregnant, complaining too much feel rushed everything's covered.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 08:01 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 910Allie
Staying at Candlewood by the Forum great massage BBBJ ending and a little less in the Titty dept if you interested and that matters.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 07:22 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 138I second the motion about Dee
I've seen her several times, most recently about two weeks ago. I've never had a BJ like hers. It can be pretty addictive I must say. Her service is excellent. She has personal struggles, like everyone, but works very hard not to let them interfere with her service and I can't say anything bad about her.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 14:01 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 279Any Intel?
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/731082566070
-
07-13-23 13:58 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 279Dees Gummies
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/438435790395
My buddy was telling me he went and saw Dee for her gummy special. He said she went above and beyond expectations and made him nutt harder than he ever has before. Excellent service and he will be back again and again.













Reply With Quote




