Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 683 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Is she good looking? Bod now?
    That 3rd pic on the ad I think gives you a glimpse of her current body style. 5'4-5'7 at 140# (which in STG world means 160# How many natural double Ds are there in the world that not generated from being larger gal everywhere else.

    Nothing wrong with it if that's what you are into but just answering your question.

  2. #7462

    Kitty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kitty/989913457131

    Saw kitty literally right after seeing the post by DonTrask. Arranged the date easily, and was on my way. Arrive and greeted by exactly the woman in the picture. As said before, she's very friendly, laid back. Has a nice house in a nice neighborhood. That said, not that it was an issue, she did seem a tad bit aloof (may have been due to her just waking up when I arrived).

    The main event was great. First of all her pics are dead on accurate. Largeish upper half, large breasts, skinny legs, zero ass. She gave head like a champ; slow and sensual, but also with just the right amount intensity that got me up quick. Mish and doggy were great; she's very vocal and gets into it. After I was done we made small talk and I was on my way.

    Overall, a very nice experience. Kitty is a model escort. Definitely one to make a regular, but I can't see myself coming to her often. The body type is just not for me, I prefer my women with junk in the trunk and she has none. But she gives a super solid performance and I would def recommend.

  3. #7461

    Stef

    I posted the long involved review singing her praises but it seems to have winked out of existence so the abridged version. Affectionate, accommodating with every request, head game is on point, rode me like she was trying to break a wild stallion. 10 of 10 would recommend. Don't miss out on her while she's here!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/133214093646

  4. #7460

    She is legit and amazing! MT. Laurel

    After hours of sifting through fakes I found a gem. Reached out via text and went over some specific requests. Little while later I arrived and she was standing at the door the moment I called to tell her I was there. I was greeted with a kiss and a smile. She gave me some time to cool off as my cars AC is dead. We talked for a bit and got to know each other. Then we got down to in. Head game is impressive then she climbed on top of me and rode me like I was the last man on earth. We finished together and laid there a while and went for round to.

    Over all she is 10/10 looks like her pics, very willing to accommodate, good conversation and mind blowing in all the right ways. Highly recommend!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/133214093646

  5. #7459

    Tiff rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I arranged a date with thickums, got to the hotel and was totally ghosted. May try again since it sounds like she is legit.
    Alena her sis better than her? Who seen them both?

  6. #7458

    Desserie

    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    Seems that she is in AC now, was just wondering if, by chance, she got her act together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlanticcity-nj/female-escorts/caucasian_e/new----640-206-4004----desiree/893501897988
    Is she good looking? Bod now?

  7. #7457

    Bre

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this one Breanna or Candy. I didn't try but maybe good option
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/central-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ask-about-pixvideo-specials-vi/868906660395
    She's been around forever!! Is she clean? Good service??

  8. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was previously reviewed but under the assumption that there is no such thing as too much information, I humbly submit my review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/989913457131

    Pros and Cons, plenty of pros; She is a very nice person, friendly, cooperative, and at least pretends to get into the sex. Pretty face, a clean room in a quiet neighborhood, she is not some crackhead looking to spend your donation on her next hit of the pipe. Skill wise, just direct her on you want your blowjob and she complies. She's hardly a spinner but tighter than I thought she might be upon first glance. Huge tits if that's your thing. Reasonable rates, and not clock watcher.

    Cons, just go into it knowing she is not some spring chicken. Got a mild size gut on her but the remedy is put her into a doggie position and the view from the back is great. If you like the young and the spinners, she might not be for you.
    I have seen Kitty off and on over the last couple of years. She's definitely worth a visit. Very nice, very clean, tons of lingerie if you want her to dress up and she doesn't rush you. Donations are reasonable. She's one of the better providers out here easily.

  9. #7455
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was previously reviewed but under the assumption that there is no such thing as too much information, I humbly submit my review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/989913457131

    Pros and Cons, plenty of pros; She is a very nice person, friendly, cooperative, and at least pretends to get into the sex. Pretty face, a clean room in a quiet neighborhood, she is not some crackhead looking to spend your donation on her next hit of the pipe. Skill wise, just direct her on you want your blowjob and she complies. She's hardly a spinner but tighter than I thought she might be upon first glance. Huge tits if that's your thing. Reasonable rates, and not clock watcher.

    Cons, just go into it knowing she is not some spring chicken. Got a mild size gut on her but the remedy is put her into a doggie position and the view from the back is great. If you like the young and the spinners, she might not be for you.
    Thanks. Thought it seeing her but the chance of getting hit by one of those large melons was too great. (LOL!

    Always appreciate a good review!

  10. #7454

    Kitty

    I believe she was previously reviewed but under the assumption that there is no such thing as too much information, I humbly submit my review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/989913457131

    Pros and Cons, plenty of pros; She is a very nice person, friendly, cooperative, and at least pretends to get into the sex. Pretty face, a clean room in a quiet neighborhood, she is not some crackhead looking to spend your donation on her next hit of the pipe. Skill wise, just direct her on you want your blowjob and she complies. She's hardly a spinner but tighter than I thought she might be upon first glance. Huge tits if that's your thing. Reasonable rates, and not clock watcher.

    Cons, just go into it knowing she is not some spring chicken. Got a mild size gut on her but the remedy is put her into a doggie position and the view from the back is great. If you like the young and the spinners, she might not be for you.

  11. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Is she cool with raw?
    In my experience, yes. But that's something I won't ever do again with any provider. And while I don't judge anyone that does, I highly suggest you think twice before smashing raw.

  12. #7452

    Asain

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Maybe good option looking good as Lisa Asian MILF https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...s/423446122530.
    She must have pimp it says ask for Jeanie.

  13. #7451
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'll take Sammie off the blacklist and try her out didn't know scumbag summer rayne was making her rip people off.
    Catch her when she says she's in the Bellmawr, Runnemede area. That means she's not in a room and doing outcalls. You also have to make sure Summer isn't answering her texts if she's in Cherry Hill. I had two nice unrushed sessions with her. Body is nice, bbj was pretty good, cfs. I did notice on the second visit a little signs of wear that weren't there for the first visit. To me that means catch her before she goes downhill. It's a shame, she's actually pretty nice 1 on 1. This is the third provider over the years that I know of that became gfs with Summer and went downhill. She's still salvageable if she gets away from Summer, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen smh. I don't recommend doing an incall when she's in Cherry Hill because she's normally sharing a room with Summer when she posts out of that location.

  14. #7450
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    She's cool if you can catch her by herself and not being clocked by her douchebag gf. I have seen her twice and both times were good. Who's her gf? Someone we all know to avoid at all costs, the infamous Summer Rayne. In my opinion, if she wasn't with her, she would be a solid provider. I would recommend outcall only with her to make sure you don't have any issues or drama. Don't hold her gfs bullshit against her, she's really cool by herself or at least she was for me anyway.
    Ok I'll take Sammie off the blacklist and try her out didn't know scumbag summer rayne was making her rip people off.

  15. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    If any of you remember her she used to stay in collingswood. 5 ft tall banging body long red color hair. Had a crazy possessive boyfriend. Saw her walking broadway in cmd. Using has taken a big toll on her she looks like shit.
    Wow, smh. She definitely had a banging body. Seemed to enjoy cip, one of the few I ever bb with. I stopped seeing her because of her bf. Heavy heavy user and took her down the tubes with him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape