Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 10226
-
07-09-23 19:21 #7421Regular Member

Posts: 21Any intel?
Gentlemen,
Any intel on this new entry into our world? I'm willing to TOFTT, but my spidey senses are tingling a little. The lack of any selling points is strange and reeks of a set up. Anyone with more experience in this world feel free to either agree or disagree. Thank you all in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/043881364450
-
07-08-23 19:48 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 551Sammie
Yes I wrote that before. I've also seen her hanging at the wawa near cooper river she's looking like shit. The pics are not recent anymore.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 16:18 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 214Thanks! I kept poking around and found a report back in April with her pic with the same info (might have been yours). Its a shame. In two of her pics she looked ok and the others something set off caution. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 08:50 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 551Scarlett
If any of you remember her she used to stay in collingswood. 5 ft tall banging body long red color hair. Had a crazy possessive boyfriend. Saw her walking broadway in cmd. Using has taken a big toll on her she looks like shit.
-
07-08-23 08:47 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 551Stay away
Wants xtra $50 for bbj and once she has your money she loses interest and comes up with bullshit that your time is up and her roommate needs the room.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 07:24 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 727There are
And next door. But, don't walk around next door at night. If the skip ad says Cherry Hill, chances are they are at the Days or next door at ex.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:02 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 208Days inn
I'm stuck at the days Inn in Cherry hill, I can't leave but I was hoping that maybe somebody is working out of this building.
Anyone have any intel?
Thanks in advance.
-
07-07-23 14:11 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 214Sammie Baby
Any info on this one?? She looks familiar. Like one who shows up for a awhile and then disappears and comes back again after a few months but I can't recall if she had any bad reviews or comments here. They might be old pics at least some of them. Thanks in advance for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...5/996050532696
-
07-07-23 11:20 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes I made a review on her sometime ago with her * (free). Gagzilla. Sweet woman, one of the best around IMO. Non clock watch multiple pops, true GFE.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
Kitty is amazing in the Hartford area. She drives and will travel if needed, and affordable.
-
07-07-23 06:13 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 298I traveled to Cromwell last month for a weekend for work and met up with someone named Zilla. Not cheap, but I wanted a sure thing and she came recommended. Had a blast with her. She's on Tryst.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 20:35 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 446CT is a waste of time. I wait till I travel now. I have a couple regulars I see there, but they are more a head ache than their worth.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Hit me up if you're in the area.
-
07-06-23 17:42 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 551Melissa
How was Melissa?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 16:18 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 72Heading back East
Having a hard time with this one. Has anyone seen here or have any info, or is it bunk?
https://elpinky.com/united-states/ne...71-150772.html
-
07-06-23 15:52 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 124I also remember her recommending her roommate. Nikki was her name. Unfortunately I never got the chance to partake because she was never there when I was. Besides, after going twice with Cara, which we always did, a third time would have been a stretch without some considerable recovery time. And as far as I know, they never did doubles.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:18 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 641Cara was okay looking with ok service though she did let you CIP her. But what made her appealing to me was three things:
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
1) she was a nice person to talk with, no clock watching.
2) was always available when I needed her.
3) a few times recommended I try her roommate at the time after I was done with her so I'd walked naked, cum dripping out to her roommates room and bang her (once free, two tips). She had a few roommates over the years but the one she'd recommend was a librarian type, small, younger, prettier than Cara.









Reply With Quote





