Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 30812
-
07-12-23 20:16 #23057Senior Member

Posts: 116Thank you
My preference would be to have a provider visit me but if no other suggestions come in, I'll certainly try to set up a visit. I still haven't heard back from my text.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the info.
Peace,
Big Mike.
-
07-12-23 20:01 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 34Rubi Outcall
I doubt she'll do an outcall as she works with a handler. But in my opinion she's definitely worth an Uber to go see her although she's currently in a rundown motel. To add on to the previous mentioned rates. She will do a one pop hour for 200. She got really into it, but YMMV. Don't know if it was mentioned before but she only speaks Spanish so a translator may be helpful.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 19:24 #23055Senior Member

Posts: 86Both their numbers are in the ad
I have never personally partaken but both Ginger and Abby's photos and numbers are here:
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/862171538256
I cannot be 100% but I think I remember them not being a bad time, just business like and kinda mechanical.
Happy Hunting.
-
07-12-23 18:06 #23054Senior Member

Posts: 79Ginger? S Number, Ginger of Ginger and Abby
Hello Mongers,
Thanks in advance. Ginger that used to service with Abby. What ever happened with those two are they around? Never got to see them but wanted to try, mixed bag of stories on here, almost mythical status by some. Warranted? I'd be happy to TOFTT and report back.
Anyone have Ginger's Number? PM me if preferred, and if you feel comfortable an intro would be appreciated. I've heard they can be a little in high demand. "Slight overbooking at RDU" / "Ginger / Abby airlines".
Never got to meet either. Would like to. After reading reviews I've decided Ginger is more likely my speed so I'll meet them each by themselves starting with G and only if A if G is a good experience and then consider together.
Open to other suggestions though. Also not looking to start a debate but I'd welcome additional opinions on either one, or both together or separate.
Are they a "TEAM" for instance.
Jondo.
-
07-12-23 16:46 #23053Senior Member

Posts: 51If she's still in the same location as she was at on Monday, ~8 miles. 95% on I-40, so should be a quick 10-15 min uber unless you go during rush hour.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 16:39 #23052Senior Member

Posts: 116Flying in to RDU tomorrow
Greetings fellow mongers. I'm flying in to RDU tomorrow evening and would love some suggestions. I won't have a car and am staying at the Hilton Garden so looking for a reliable outcall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just texted Rubi to ask if she does outcall but haven't heard back yet. How far from the airport is she?
Peace,
Big Mike.
-
07-12-23 15:30 #23051Senior Member

Posts: 226Nope. Usually fake pics or highly angled / filtered / edited / old.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Only ever seen a couple latinas in the area worth while and none recently.
-
07-12-23 15:07 #23050Senior Member

Posts: 51Rubi is the red head
100 qv.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
120 30 m.
200 30 m with both.
-
07-12-23 14:49 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 67Heidi King
Saw Heidi King the other day after a few attempts at comms. She does have another job so she's not always available.
Overall, worth the entry fee and would repeat. One caution. Apt smelled pretty heavy of cigarette smoke, and her perfume definitely got on me.
Shower was not an option, so plan accordingly.
-
07-12-23 11:31 #23048Regular Member

Posts: 1Fayettenam
Didn't know its a real thing! LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
https://www.fayobserver.com/story/ne...am/7472715002/
-
07-12-23 11:21 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 1710Oh, and 100 only. Don't pay more guys! Do it the PleasureSeeker way.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:56 #23046Senior Member

Posts: 1710No. I just asked for the 'red' head.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:47 #23045Senior Member

Posts: 156Info
Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
HH.
-
07-12-23 09:11 #23044Senior Member

Posts: 226I heard the same thing directly from her yesterday -- no additional details. I'm a bit sad that I've only been able to arrange for one appointment with her and probably won't be able to see her again.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:22 #23043Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks
Once you are a member you click on the girl on the schedule there is a rate and a number you can txt for scheduling.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





