Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 37339
-
07-12-23 23:13 #29449Senior Member

Posts: 51Yea I've seen her multiple times. Most recently when she was here a few weeks ago. Tight kitty, BBBJ. I didn't partake but Greek is on the menu for an extra 100 if I remember correctly. Damage was 300 for hour with 2 pops.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 21:09 #29448Asshole

Posts: 567I've never seen her. Go check her out and report back.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 19:23 #29447Senior Member

Posts: 124Tryst
I believe that the 500+ are going for quality not quantity. Now I believe that they are asking for right much but I suppose they are trying to filter out the bullshitters.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 18:05 #29446Senior Member

Posts: 55Cuban Angie
His anyone seen her? I feel like I saw a good report on her before, but can't find it now. It's hard to go back and look up these Eros girls because they change number and names all the time.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/144902811
-
07-12-23 17:58 #29445Senior Member

Posts: 371I know to each his own. But man you will have to roll that on flour to find the wet spot.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 17:02 #29444Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Info
Thinking about seeing this one, but her low prices have me worried. Has anyone sampled this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/026219503940
-
07-12-23 10:45 #29443Senior Member

Posts: 108AFter doing a google image search, three different numbers popped up so I doubt it.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 08:57 #29442Senior Member

Posts: 488Sissy with Nikki?
Nikki Told me she is doing doubles with a girl named Sissy not Misty. Anyone seen Sissy?
-
07-12-23 08:26 #29441Senior Member

Posts: 342Nah
To say millions would is definitely reaching LOL. What the higher end escorts have to understand also is that the market varies by region. You can probably get a constant flow of business charging 500 minimum in somewhere such as Vegas or LA. But if that's your rate in somewhere such as Chesterfield, I can only envision it being a small circle of well off regulars putting up that kind of change, but I can be corrected on that. I have seen many attractive, healthy, "normal" providers for $ and even less.
Originally Posted by VetSD
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 06:55 #29440Senior Member

Posts: 336GPS on Tryst
I guarantee that you can find quality women for less than 500. You can find them on Tryst and other sites. These 500+ women are pricing a lot of guys out of the market.
Originally Posted by VetSD
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 06:35 #29439Senior Member

Posts: 172Looks like she's back
New ad:
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/619304923816
-
07-12-23 06:05 #29438Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 63I use them. Alot of my friends use them. There are millions of guys who are looking for attractive, healthy, "relatively" normal hookers. Drug addicts and diseased street people are not #1 on most guys fantasy list.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 22:35 #29437Senior Member

Posts: 133It was meant for original poster. Relax.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 12:49 #29436Senior Member

Posts: 577Rtff
Hey bud, I was responding to the original post, also reading is fundamental and so is comprehension. Don't comment on this topic unless you can keep up!
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
07-11-23 11:26 #29435Senior Member

Posts: 46T-mobile
The text reads fake. It's a T-mobile number though, if that helps.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






