Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13803

    Pink Butterfly Asians

    Would not visit again. They have posted ads for at least two weeks. There was a different ad title last week. The number was the same both weeks and ends in 9368. Last week they were on Chester Road. This week they were in Blue Ash. The ad said 140/180. There was also a VIP price. I don't know what this means so I ignored it. When I phoned the scheduler texted 140/200. I called and mentioned the difference. She said it was for BBBJ. I said I didn't want it. She said ok - 180. When I got to the room the lady expected 200. She phoned the scheduler and found 190 was OK.

    The lady opened the door while standing behind it. Not unusual. When I saw here she was young but very overweight. She was pleasant and welcomed with a big hug. I thought maybe this would work. It didn't. Not a happy visit.
    Last edited by LuvShiatsu; 07-16-23 at 22:58. Reason: misspelling

  2. #13802
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and tips. Can you conjecture why she only would do a half hour? Most try to get you to extend. Also, did you get a name? Seems to be confusing around there with names. Is this to throw off LE or something? Seems counter productive to building a rep and good business.

    Thanks.
    Money. 40 house for 30 min 60 house for hour. 12 guys for 30 min vs 8 guys for an hour, she has more time to make more tips.

  3. #13801

    Sakura

    Looking for some info on this place. I know there are a million reviews on here about it. Honestly too much to dig through. Any seniors that frequent shoot me a PM. Have a few questions.

  4. #13800

    I can't stand it

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyshamrock  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip recently to a local establishment where the walls don't go all the way up. Might have to start wearing my nose cancelling ear buds moving forward. Hey buddy next door- how about keeping it down over there!! If you can't figure out how to finish without the who f-ing place know about it, go home and practice keeping your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear your moaning. That's all. Rant over.
    I could barely stop laughing as I read this. Maybe she should have stuffed one of his dirty socks in his mouth.

  5. #13799

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Libsco96  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake bro
    Yea, pics are stolen from Russian porn Sitt.

  6. #13798

    Keep it down please

    Made a trip recently to a local establishment where the walls don't go all the way up. Might have to start wearing my nose cancelling ear buds moving forward. Hey buddy next door- how about keeping it down over there!! If you can't figure out how to finish without the who f-ing place know about it, go home and practice keeping your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear your moaning. That's all. Rant over.

  7. #13797
    Looks fake bro

  8. #13796

    Fun Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    There is a 2 dollar booking fee. You know how many people pay that thinking they going to get a "therapist" to there house? I could t find any kind of address or phone number on the website either. This has scam written all over it. If you want to donate $2 to some random person or people, go ahead and give it a try and tell us how it goes. LOL.
    The Masseuse was there on Tinder!! I reached out to her and she was just a random lady. We talked and when I mentioned I love massage as I workout, is when she provided the link. I felt something fishy as the rates seemed like too good to be true. 40 $ for hr. I didn't see any amount to be paid as I didn't try to book her. But I was planning to check if someone worked with them and is the massage worth it. But seems like I'll try to book and give them 2 $ and see where it goes!!

  9. #13795

    Just use your head

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Any body tried the below establishment?? Ever? How was the experience? Or you think its a fraud?

    https://softtouchmassage00.wixsite.com/massagebooking16
    There is a 2 dollar booking fee. You know how many people pay that thinking they going to get a "therapist" to there house? I could t find any kind of address or phone number on the website either. This has scam written all over it. If you want to donate $2 to some random person or people, go ahead and give it a try and tell us how it goes. LOL.

  10. #13794

    Soft Touch

    Any body tried the below establishment?? Ever? How was the experience? Or you think its a fraud?

    https://softtouchmassage00.wixsite.com/massagebooking16

  11. #13793
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I go in the same way, flirting and laughing. If she's the same way back I'll cop a squeeze of her ass or tits. What I never do is let them see I have a lot of money. I always give them a hundy to pay form the hour then undress and lay on the table face down. When she brings the change I just tell her to lay it on my clothes. In my other pockets I'll keep 60 in one, a 50 in another, and maybe two 10's or 30 in another. With the 40 already on the table I have exact increments to get to 100,150 or 180 depending on what we negotiate to. This has worked for me for over 20 years. When you pull a wad out they always will beg for more which I hate.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    100% use the same amounts in the same pockets every time and it is simple math and not hard-on math where too much blood is in the little brain and you can't use the big brain.

  12. #13792

    Sakura

    Unfortunately, I did not get a name. As far as the half hour deal, I have no idea why she said that. I always do an hour. Maybe it was the fact that it was so early and the person I was actually talking to on the phone didn't pass on that I'd be there. When she opened the door, she did say that they were not open. We didn't even have a conversation about me ever being there or not. Normally, if there is a new girl, she will ask if I've ever been there and I would say yes and tell her who I normally would see. That usually gets the start of heavy teasing going. But this time, no questions asked, she went right for the question of what service I would like. I just feel like that would be a quick and easy way to get the place busted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and tips. Can you conjecture why she only would do a half hour? Most try to get you to extend. Also, did you get a name? Seems to be confusing around there with names. Is this to throw off LE or something? Seems counter productive to building a rep and good business.

    Thanks.

  13. #13791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom4242  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an AMP that does table showers in Cincy area? They used to be common.
    Not trying to be a prick, but in the search Thread type in table shower. Gives lots of post of locations. Etc.

  14. #13790

    Table Shower

    Anyone know of an AMP that does table showers in Cincy area? They used to be common.

  15. #13789

    Guess I have some learning to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    This is a joke, right?
    After years of viewing the site, just my second post and was trying to show a link to the gal I was inquiring about in your area, as I am heading that way, and that is what I see other guys do when requesting info. Guess I have some to learn before posting. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape