Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 748 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 11209
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7804

    Any info on this SB. Victoria4332


  2. #7803

    Cutie73

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.

  3. #7802

    GPS alive and well in LA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-bd6a6e21c630

    $1 k PPM for dinner dates to build trust.

    $1. 5 k for intimate dates afterwards.

    Who is paying this crazy shit?

  4. #7801

  5. #7800

    Another GPS

    Employed computer person with serious case of GPS.

    $1. 2 k PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-42be3ea14603

  6. #7799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Very cute and a pale redhead. Those are my favorite. Considering my girls are all over the place including the IE and OC. That's not far for me.

  7. #7798

    Platonic


  8. #7797
    Posts in lots of different cities. Wants cash app upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-412539ab12ec

  9. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Whether I think they are or not, I approach every girl as if she was (or would like to try it out). The response or lack there of will take you to the next step. This one looks for real. And sorta my type. But not driving from vegas to find out.

  10. #7795

    Tells

    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1

  11. #7794

    Discount code

    Seeking just offered me this one.

    VWO15 COM.

    Recall that this site messes these up, this is all run together w / no spaces.

    I also understand you can substitute the number in the middle to get different percent discounts.

    It is a convenience only, in that the cards that work these days, the Blackhawk cards, come in $100 denominations, so you need to get the fare down below that to use the prepaid card easily.

  12. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.
    Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago. SanD girl.

    Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

  13. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.
    Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago.

    Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

  14. #7791
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6c2ad6f2e2fa

    So any girl can say ppm in her profile. But if you keyword search for ppm you will see.

    "It looks like we couldn't find any members.

    Try changing your search. ".

  15. #7790
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.

    Girl was sweet as sugar during the date but I said something wrong, I forgot, exactly right, and she started crying. Literally crying.

    I talked her off the ledge. Honestly, I came to get laid and I just wanted to get that done.

    So we started walking to her place and she didn't like the wine I picked up. Blew up again. Crying. Holy crap.

    Back at the room one more time starts losing it. I gave her the full amount, and did nothing, just to walk away safely and calmly. A 600 dollar lesson learned.
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape