Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13118
-
07-11-23 21:22 #11273Regular Member

Posts: 19Since you seem to be having problems identifying / approaching them, I would recommend:
Originally Posted by PhillyPheelz
[View Original Post]
1. Sedgley, between K and Castor.
2. Jasper, from Sergeant to Huntingdon.
Girls in either of those spots are 100% guaranteed to be a SW, and will approach anyone that pulls over.
As a general rule, any girl who makes eye contact as you drive thru K can be picked up.
-
07-11-23 21:11 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 149Swim how about the facial pic since your posting her still.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 20:43 #11271Asshole

Posts: 399Welcome to Philly
Welcome to Philly. When I moved to Philly, everyone was asking "why did you come to this shithole?
Originally Posted by PhillyPheelz
[View Original Post]
There are definitely good and bads to Philly. There are definitely trash people who drive like maniacs on trash filled streets. But I'd say there are some good mongering activities.
K ave is probably the cheapest option. It's like eating out of the trash. Sometimes you can find something good for cheap but most of the time it is trash.
AMPs are probably the best overall option and better than many other cities I've been to. In most Philly AMPs, its pretty much guaranteed, no haggling, pretty reliable good service. It's pretty much a brothel. There are dozens of good options all over.
Spotting walkers is definitely a skill you have to hone. If you have trouble spotting walkers, just checkout some of the YouTube videos. Most of the walkers openly admit to doing it. At night, most of the females walking alone are walkers.
Many people have different strategies to go about it. It's basically trial and error.
-
07-11-23 18:38 #11270Regular Member

Posts: 19You are correct- she did not "rob" but rather "stole".
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
I wrote about it in post 11045 right after it happened. Hadn't seen any of her interviews on YouTube at that time, so didn't connect the dots until recently.
The short version is that I let down my guard- I let her choose where to park and gave her $ up front. Danielle probably saw me as an easy target, so she distracted me and bolted with the cash. Her move was incredibly quick and well rehearsed, so very likely she does this routinely.
Afterwards I chased her down and was able to claw back some of the funds. She pulled a reverse cooky and threw money on the ground so she could run away while I was picking it up. Had she done this shit to a different guy, things could have ended very badly for her.
-
07-11-23 15:57 #11269Asshole

Posts: 399Details?
Mind sharing details of what happened?
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
The dictionary says robbery is "to take with force or threat of force." I am a bit doubtful that she strong-armed you but I could believe some other lesser deeds.
-
07-11-23 14:50 #11268Regular Member

Posts: 2Super Dry Runs
Hello fellow mongers,
I recently moved out here and joined the community. Read through the dos / donts on K Ave. But I just can't seem to score. Just suck at spotting the walkers I guess? Can you guys recommend some good spots to lurk? Any tips would be kool. Thanks.
-
07-11-23 13:05 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 251You guys really be watching all those YouTube videos?
-
07-11-23 11:45 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 251Sorry to hear. Hopefully it was cheap lesson.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 23:38 #11265Regular Member

Posts: 19Danielle robbed me a few weeks ago. In her interviews she plays the victim and complains how terrible and cruel it is out on the streets- I have no doubts that whatever shit happens to her is well deserved.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 22:42 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 514Kirsten
Is this her:
Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/VytMzusJgpg
I could tell by the back of her head LOL.
She's definitely one of the better options out there. She's always commutes back and forth from jersey with her bf. So probably 50% of the money goes to him and another 5% to travel costs.
I'm down to see the vid if you are willing to share
-
07-10-23 22:28 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 514Obviously
I'm not much of a gambler but I'm willing to bet 1 k-10 k that ATM fucked Cali.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/bDr7RG64u_Y
https://youtu.be/P35qp00CA0c
https://www.spotfund.com/story/db660...c&SFID=2wm4gsc
She's 18 yo. Doesn't look like a dope fiend. Looks like she has been taken advantage of all her life.
No shame on him though. I'd probably do the same thing if I were in his shoes.
Other things ATM has done is very shameful.
I've asked some girls if AMLFilms ever makes moves on them but they say no. But most AMLfilms girls are a bit more grungy. I heard AML takes first picks of the donations but all this is just speculation.
Jeff seems to get a little to friendly with the amber that people avoids. There's even one time where he says "I fuck with amber" and I was like WTF?! I think he meant it like "he likes to hang with her" but it was very jarring to hear.
-
07-10-23 22:22 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 514All Time Media pocketing donations meant for SW
Here is an interview of Danielle. She talks about how ATM made fake gofundme accounts pretending to be her and pocketing the money. She talks about how people were donating money to help her get clean and fix her life and ATM was just pretending to be her to take the money. I don't think she calls out ATM specifically in this video but in a separate video, ATM tries to clear things up and apologizes for the whole thing. They probably gave her some cash to keep quiet. The discussion about the impersonator starts at about (1:50) and continues on. She occasionally cries about being taken advantage of a few times throughout the interview.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/fWxGJHYXJCk
This second clip was put out by ATM about this whole thing. He tries to clear the air about the gofundme thing and apologizes a bunch of times. There are times when they both are sobbing.
https://youtu.be/nNqGtnQzZUQ
ATM is definitely the most profitable and the most unethical.
I'll also post a review of Danielle. She's pretty cool. Young milfy type. She fell off the wagon during covid. I haven't picked her up in a while but sounds like she may be going through rough patch.
Danielle kinda reminds me of Jessica. Young and attractive milfy type. Down on their luck. Jessica used to say people on the street would recognize her and just give her money so that she didn't need to sell her body for chump change. Kinda like Fantine from Les Miserables. Many people in our society don't want a young attractive woman to be forced to do sex work.
https://youtu.be/Dp-t-syk-aA
I haven't seen Jessica for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? I think she may have family around that might have helped her out.
-
07-10-23 20:36 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 197I'm willing to bet most of those guys are fukin the girls, much easier to catch the good fresh ones if your atually out there on the streets interviewing the walkers. I wouldn't be surprised if they are on this board as well.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 14:17 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 170Atm
So you know for a fact that he is pocketing the money, or you just suspect?? Have any proof?? If he is he could b shut down, but you have to have solid proof.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 13:13 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 214One of the old porn chicks (Shelley Lubben / aka Roxy) started a charity / non-profit for porn and sex workers. She raked in tons of cash from christians and simps alike. Gave the girls little stuff like gift cards and product donations and pocketed the cash. She, her husband and all their kids were employed by the charity with salaries. Huge scam. Girls they "helped" ended right back in porn or on the stroll and usually worse off than before they were "helped".
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






