Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23041
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the latinas in the ads look like their pics?

    Serious question. Any specific info is appreciated. Ex: address, last four digits, link to ad, etc.
    Nope. Usually fake pics or highly angled / filtered / edited / old.

    Only ever seen a couple latinas in the area worth while and none recently.

  2. #23040

    Rubi is the red head

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.

    Thanks!

    HH.
    100 qv.

    120 30 m.

    200 30 m with both.

  3. #23039

    Heidi King

    Saw Heidi King the other day after a few attempts at comms. She does have another job so she's not always available.

    Overall, worth the entry fee and would repeat. One caution. Apt smelled pretty heavy of cigarette smoke, and her perfume definitely got on me.

    Shower was not an option, so plan accordingly.

  4. #23038

    Fayettenam

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She is legit and has reviews. However, if you want to see her, I'd prepare to get the run around. She is cool and provides good service. If you can get in the room though, you will have a good time and shouldn't have any problems with her. Or at least I have never had any.
    Didn't know its a real thing! LOL.

    https://www.fayobserver.com/story/ne...am/7472715002/

  5. #23037
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.

    Thanks!

    HH.
    Oh, and 100 only. Don't pay more guys! Do it the PleasureSeeker way.

  6. #23036
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.

    Thanks!

    HH.
    No. I just asked for the 'red' head.

  7. #23035

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the 2nd time and she's wonderful. Clean, sweet, has a gentle passionate way about her. Little moans, furrowed brow, seems to really like being pleasured. Everything covered. Don't scare her off! Really hot little tight young body. She reminds me of the porn star May Thai, body wise. Little bigger tits but very petite. DATY was amazing. No rushing, multiple positions including 69. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/144419193#.
    Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.

    Thanks!

    HH.

  8. #23034
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    My old friend Samara asked me to let everyone know that this month will be her last month in the hobby. I'm sure all the people she has met will miss her. I don't know any more details, so if you have any questions please direct those to her and not to me.
    I heard the same thing directly from her yesterday -- no additional details. I'm a bit sad that I've only been able to arrange for one appointment with her and probably won't be able to see her again.

  9. #23033

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Gents, has anyone used bks site to schedule time with a provider? Is it some sort of closed circuit?

    Best,
    Mass.
    Once you are a member you click on the girl on the schedule there is a rate and a number you can txt for scheduling.

  10. #23032
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    My old friend Samara asked me to let everyone know that this month will be her last month in the hobby. I'm sure all the people she has met will miss her. I don't know any more details, so if you have any questions please direct those to her and not to me.
    My very favorite of all time. She will be missed.

  11. #23031

    Samara status

    My old friend Samara asked me to let everyone know that this month will be her last month in the hobby. I'm sure all the people she has met will miss her. I don't know any more details, so if you have any questions please direct those to her and not to me.

  12. #23030

    BKS Site

    Gents, has anyone used bks site to schedule time with a provider? Is it some sort of closed circuit?

    Best,
    Mass.

  13. #23029
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    The last one is missing a $, I'm not sure I just copied and pasted it from the Abbreviations tab. $$ 5 $350 (get it?

    But once again, we can all talk about 'it needs to end, its confusing etc." but I don't see it going away overnight. Better to just understand it.
    This board has certain autocorrects, one of them is something to do with deleting dollar signs. Just one of the reasons to dispense with the code, at least on this board, but do what you want of course.

  14. #23028

    Raelynn / Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeon40  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monger here, but spend most my time in Fayetnam area. Was thinking about heading up to Raleigh and was wondering if anyone tried this one? No name posted so couldn't check any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...h/925840769346

    Any info would be appreciated!!
    I have seen her several times. She is legit and has reviews. However, if you want to see her, I'd prepare to get the run around. She is cool and provides good service. If you can get in the room though, you will have a good time and shouldn't have any problems with her. Or at least I have never had any.

  15. #23027

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    I always read $$ 5 as $250, not $350. I'm not sure if my decoder ring is right, you are, or it's just a typo? In any case I think you just helped to prove how this is confusing AF and needs to end.

    For those who think this provides some kind of protection, just use the "in my dream. " LOL
    The last one is missing a $, I'm not sure I just copied and pasted it from the Abbreviations tab. $$ 5 $350 (get it?

    But once again, we can all talk about 'it needs to end, its confusing etc." but I don't see it going away overnight. Better to just understand it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape