Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 682 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I've hung out there looking for an UTR. I have hung at the Walmart in Mt Laurel. Heck even she told me she doesn't sell her body but I know different. Maybe I give off the wrong vibe. ALWAYS strike out. Could be I am too old.
    Are the girls there actually decent? Streetwalker quality or stg / BP quality or better. ?

  2. #7435
    I wish there were more talents. There are Tiffany Rose and her sisters on stg. They are bit better quality but pricey smoke it too. I tried Tiffany was good last year but she said her leg was hurt so we didn't try cowgirl she said couldn't do it. But she was sweet spinner.

    Alana is older sister I want to try her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...0/934032529453

    BBW sister THICKUMS if anyone into bigger girls https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...i/937718960527 . She does 0. 1 for first timers she said never went to see her.

    Tiffany and her Gf Kandi https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/362054264431.
    I'm looking for suggestions too in South Jersey area of anyone knows some good options. I hope will catch Phoenix again and everything goes smooth next time

    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I hit that ass a couple times. Got to be better quality out there than this shorty Any recommends, by all means.

  3. #7434

    IDK. Maybe stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    You could possibly meet a utr from the clinic. Lot grls hang at that wawa.
    I've hung out there looking for an UTR. I have hung at the Walmart in Mt Laurel. Heck even she told me she doesn't sell her body but I know different. Maybe I give off the wrong vibe. ALWAYS strike out. Could be I am too old.

  4. #7433

    At least she gave you a rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Okada2021  [View Original Post]
    Just got a reply from her, 2. 5/3. 5/5. 0 roses.

    Told her good luck with that and stopped the conversation LOL.
    I got one reply from her. But no rate. I asked for a rate again and ghost town.

    If I am reading your rates right, she is not someone I will see anytime soon. BTW, 5'11 and 190 pounds is pretty big. And 190 means about 210.

    If you need a squirt queen and don't mind a little drive. Krissy B Gentle down in Elkton Md will flood the room. YMMV. As I didn't know that until she almost drowned me. Also she has mixed reviews. I never repeated but I don't get down that way often. https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/714135023150.

  5. #7432

    Yea next to the clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Begging for dollars out front and getting quite a few. Told me she just hit hard times. Never dated her, and never will. Ate dinner in the car tonight and watched as and she probably raked in fifteen bucks in fifteen minutes at that wawa at the river next door to the clinic on 130. That's if they were all singles. Not a bad gig.
    You could possibly meet a utr from the clinic. Lot grls hang at that wawa.

  6. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    She is good when is not high. Once she starts smoke crack non-stop until finish all of it and pimp that delivers that stuff and smokes with her basically using her and controls her. If wasn't him we still could have great time when she finished smoking all her crack. But he started to be annoying said I spent too much time there but wasn't my fault because she was switching room and he was always around and soon as they moved started to smoke and she got wasted and acting weird. If schedule appointment with her need to make sure she is sober and give money after done.
    Yeah, I hit that ass a couple times. Got to be better quality out there than this shorty Any recommends, by all means.

  7. #7430

    Phoenix

    She is good when is not high. Once she starts smoke crack non-stop until finish all of it and pimp that delivers that stuff and smokes with her basically using her and controls her. If wasn't him we still could have great time when she finished smoking all her crack. But he started to be annoying said I spent too much time there but wasn't my fault because she was switching room and he was always around and soon as they moved started to smoke and she got wasted and acting weird. If schedule appointment with her need to make sure she is sober and give money after done

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I had en enjoyable experience with her. Guess I caught her at a good time.
    .

  8. #7429

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Doing this backwards since a real deal squirt queen is hard to find. Will TOFTT today (if she answers and if her rates are reasonable.) Already sent out a text. Will check this forum for a review but don't recall one. But, if anyone has been here and done that, I'd appreciate the intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...n/210050513009
    Just got a reply from her, 2. 5/3. 5/5. 0 roses.

    Told her good luck with that and stopped the conversation LOL.

  9. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Was texting her about 1. 0 greek deal but all of sudden after I gave her donation she said we had to switch room to another one. Her pimp was helping to move the stuff. As soon as it moving was done she started to get high all time and acting lost and weird. Turned out waste of donation without service provide service. All she cares is getting high and her pimp came back told that I had to leave or pay more for time with her and she didn't care too only cared to get high smoking crack in bathroom. Next time I never give donation upfront.
    That's too bad. I had en enjoyable experience with her. Guess I caught her at a good time.

  10. #7427

    Vanessa- squirt queen

    Doing this backwards since a real deal squirt queen is hard to find. Will TOFTT today (if she answers and if her rates are reasonable.) Already sent out a text. Will check this forum for a review but don't recall one. But, if anyone has been here and done that, I'd appreciate the intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...n/210050513009

  11. #7426

    Phoenix gets high problem

    Was texting her about 1. 0 greek deal but all of sudden after I gave her donation she said we had to switch room to another one. Her pimp was helping to move the stuff. As soon as it moving was done she started to get high all time and acting lost and weird. Turned out waste of donation without service provide service. All she cares is getting high and her pimp came back told that I had to leave or pay more for time with her and she didn't care too only cared to get high smoking crack in bathroom. Next time I never give donation upfront.

  12. #7425

    Monica

    Hit the stroll Monday night around 1130. Very slow night but then ran into Monica. I would guess her age to be around 30-32. Cleanest SW I've seen in cmd. She is a bit taller. I'd guess around 5'9. Really long dark hair. Very nice body. She was wearing a crop top with black jeans. Tits were out. Looks wise I'd say an 8/10. On a SW scale definitely a 10/10. She asked if I wanted to go to a friends house for an additional 10. I figured since it was late and there were close spots, we should just stay in the car. I'd definitely take her up on the offer next time, as I would really like FS next time.

    She gives a great BBBJ. Again not to hype her up, but definitely one of if not the best BBBJ I've had in cmd. She got really into it. Skills are A1. At one point. I was taking a bit longer to finish. She asked if I'd cum quicker if we fucked. As much as I wanted to, I was already getting close to finishing. Plus, with her skills, no way was I going to have her stop. When I told her to just finish this way bc I was getting closer, she put it into another gear until I CIM.

    Unfortunately, she doesn't have a phone. I'll definitely be looking for her next time I'm out that way. Next time, we'll def have to get a room.

  13. #7424

    Just saw her there today

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Yes I wrote that before. I've also seen her hanging at the wawa near cooper river she's looking like shit. The pics are not recent anymore.
    Begging for dollars out front and getting quite a few. Told me she just hit hard times. Never dated her, and never will. Ate dinner in the car tonight and watched as and she probably raked in fifteen bucks in fifteen minutes at that wawa at the river next door to the clinic on 130. That's if they were all singles. Not a bad gig.

  14. #7423

    Hot Latina in Millville

    Anyone have any Intel on Natalia in Millville? Post on listcrawler says Vineland but when I contacted her she said Mville. Pics look great. She has a very slender, sexy body. She even set me another hot pic. She has not responded with quote so I'm a little lery of legitimacy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/144484523

  15. #7422

    Simya short latin BBW deep 4th July discount

    Went to see Simya. She is at Red Carpet at Mt. Laurel. Great experience. Her discounts are great and very nice to get in today's economy not many girls can do 0. 7/ HH Greek. When I texted her she replied 1. 3 HH and 0. 5 extra for Greek, then after working with me she dropped to 1. 2 with everything included and after I replied I don't have that much she asked how much I got. We agreed on 0. 7 but she said only one time discount. She is sex freak likes sex a lot and especially anal. Her ass is nice and big very tight. She made me wait about 30 minutes and gave discount even more 0. 6 hh Greek. She looks short with average like 34 size tits, tight body and very friendly and easy going. She does scheduling herself didn't see pimp there hangin. She like everything doggy Greek makes her cum a few times. She likes DATY and her ass kissed. She has power toys vibrating double bullets for her pussy and asshole at same time. At time I was stere I went to second round. Made her cum a few times too, she loved it and we even were making kinky videos on her phone and tablet she says it makes her horny she is very kinky sex addict. Was great experience for discounted rate definitely recommend to see if you guys like to experience BBW once in awhile. Her face nothing special about it but nice BBW body and great attitude she was horny as hell and wanted to fuck all day long LOL. It was great BBW girlfriend or even PSE experience. Will repeat as long she stays in area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-7846/42473866

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...7/413006705217
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zhDAV7.jpg‎   mtm2otqxndezodqxm2e4mja5mtm5odqxymvhndi5zmm5n2q1yzk.jpg.jpg‎   jF5kAF.jpg‎   mtkwndaxmzu2mja1ndewnwuxngm0zdmxowjlm2uxodi3nda1na.jpg.jpeg‎   iuoIZa.jpg‎  

    mtg2mzfimtuzote2ndllmzk0odbkmmq0nda1zmi0zwqzzgfkna.jpg.jpg‎   ndqxoddknmu4nwe1mmq0nje2ntc3mtc1nzfkodvhytnmmzm0.jpg.jpeg‎   odc5n2yyotg0mge4mdmwodjhzwqwodk3zje1zmqyzji5y2vj.jpg.jpeg‎   imExi1.jpg‎   QYcke5.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape