Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    JediNY, I wasn't able to refuse a lineup, and here's why:

    I texted for an appointment with Verna and received a text reply confirming it. Once MMS opened the front door, I introduced myself by saying "Hi, I'm here for my appointment with Verna" and then asked to use the men's room. After I finished peeing, MMS was waiting outside for me, said Verna would be ready in a minute, took my hand, and led me to this closet-sized waiting room with two seats.

    As we walked there, I noticed Verna in the distance heading to Room #1 wearing regular street clothes, which explained why MMS said Verna wasn't ready yet. Once I sat down in the small waiting room, MMS pulled a white sheet curtain to block my view, I assumed this was in case a fellow monger was walking by. After two minutes, MMS said ok she's ready, pulled the white curtain aside and I was presented with both Verna and AnAn standing there in bikinis, so as you can see, it wasn't possible to refuse a lineup. I wasn't bothered by it, I was just surprised. And as I already wrote, the physical contrast between the two of them was startling (in a good way).

    And Genghis is correct, I wasn't pressured, just shown options. Actually, I'm glad that I was able to see AnAn (briefly) as I'm tempted to choose her next time. If you've read my SL reviews, I've always commented on which other girls I was able to see..
    Thanks for clarifying. I have never been shown another girl or a line up in all the places I visited. Only time I was given options is when Allyssa was leaving because of her period and I had booked a session with her. I declined the options.

  2. #10732
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherBB  [View Original Post]
    I like it when then show me girls after so I don't get tempted because when you switch a girl, you're kinda of screwing the original appointment over since she's not making that money with you.

    But then again, if the girl you picked is too far from reality then fucking decline and switch by all means!
    I think it's a fairness thing. You booked this girl. No one else can book this girl. You switch at the beginning of the session. The original girl loses out. The MMS does not care about any particular girl.

  3. #10731

    Lineups

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    If you requested a specific girl, you should always refuse a line-up. One dude requested Zoey. Then same dude requested a line-up. Ultimately dude picked Zoey but said Zoey was understandably not happy. Not a good way to start a session LOL. Not sure why they're pushing AnAn since she has been there longer and has very good reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    It is his first time there so they definitely want to show him the other girls for future visits. I actually wish more places did this to get a look at the other girls. I don't think they were trying to get him to change providers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. I didn't see that review. But I've been shown other girls when I had someone else booked. I was never pressured and neither was this guy. Showing options is not pressuring. Sometimes I did switch and sometimes not. Now some of the times I did switch were to fucking hotties.
    JediNY, I wasn't able to refuse a lineup, and here's why:

    I texted for an appointment with Verna and received a text reply confirming it. Once MMS opened the front door, I introduced myself by saying "Hi, I'm here for my appointment with Verna" and then asked to use the men's room. After I finished peeing, MMS was waiting outside for me, said Verna would be ready in a minute, took my hand, and led me to this closet-sized waiting room with two seats.

    As we walked there, I noticed Verna in the distance heading to Room #1 wearing regular street clothes, which explained why MMS said Verna wasn't ready yet. Once I sat down in the small waiting room, MMS pulled a white sheet curtain to block my view, I assumed this was in case a fellow monger was walking by. After two minutes, MMS said ok she's ready, pulled the white curtain aside and I was presented with both Verna and AnAn standing there in bikinis, so as you can see, it wasn't possible to refuse a lineup. I wasn't bothered by it, I was just surprised. And as I already wrote, the physical contrast between the two of them was startling (in a good way) - as shown in the two photos below.

    And Genghis is correct, I wasn't pressured, just shown options. Actually, I'm glad that I was able to see AnAn (briefly) as I'm tempted to choose her next time. If you've read my SL reviews, I've always commented on which other girls I was able to see, so I was happy to have seen both AnAn and Agnes briefly during my visit.

    P.S. After returning from the shower, I asked Verna where all the other girls were and she replied that they were all in session, so business just before 12 Noon on a Thursday morning must be a popular time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Verna on knees.jpg‎   AnAn on steps.jpg‎  

  4. #10730

    City Place Spa. Yuri K-girl

    So, not the famous Yuri from Metro Girls. Just the same name in case anyone was going to ask. Photos of her on their twitter are spot on real. About 5-2, slim spinner-type body. Shaved pussy. Very petite. Modest MM Bs, with nice nipples. No fat on her at all, has a nice tan and baby soft smooth skin. Cute face.

    Yuri started me off with a table shower with a soapy hand job and ass play. We went back to the room and skipped the massage until later in the session. I was told to lie down on the big bed and Yuri went out to get herself ready. She came back and dimmed the lights. Then she started off with a nude body to body massage. She climbed on the table and worked her way down giving a tongue bath. Finally she asked me to flip. The CBJ was warm and wet. She drools like a pornstar. She gets into it like one too. I didn't feel like interrupting her and I let her carry on for almost 10 minutes. Finally we started FS and I dug her pretty pussy out in mish. LFK, but not DFK. She gets a little wet and got into it as we kept on. Finally I nutted in the sack and she cleaned me up with a couple of hot towels.

    We did some relaxing after together on the table, followed by some back and neck massage, and we actually went over the time. I had a very very good time with her. 80 house, and 160 extra donation.

  5. #10729
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I just saw another review where DDY tried and this time convinced a dude to try older K Julie instead of his intended new Latina Nadia. Dude seemed happy but now needs to schedule another appointment and spend more money to see his intended Nadia. Dude mentioned MMS Emmy. So be prepared.
    I like it when then show me girls after so I don't get tempted because when you switch a girl, you're kinda of screwing the original appointment over since she's not making that money with you.

    But then again, if the girl you picked is too far from reality then fucking decline and switch by all means!

  6. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I just saw another review where DDY tried and this time convinced a dude to try older K Julie instead of his intended new Latina Nadia. Dude seemed happy but now needs to schedule another appointment and spend more money to see his intended Nadia. Dude mentioned MMS Emmy. So be prepared.
    Hmmmm. I didn't see that review. But I've been shown other girls when I had someone else booked. I was never pressured and neither was this guy. Showing options is not pressuring. Sometimes I did switch and sometimes not. Now some of the times I did switch were to fucking hotties.

  7. #10727
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    It is his first time there so they definitely want to show him the other girls for future visits. I actually wish more places did this to get a look at the other girls. I don't think they were trying to get him to change providers.
    I would actually like seeing the other girls as well but after my booked session. Take a look, take names and then look at their reviews. For me, it is very difficult to judge a book by its cover with a 5-second look. The hottest girl without decent service is not going to work for me. That's the main reason I haven't really taken the plunge into the hot and young J girls yet.

  8. #10726

    DDY pushing less popular girls

    I just saw another review where DDY tried and this time convinced a dude to try older K Julie instead of his intended new Latina Nadia. Dude seemed happy but now needs to schedule another appointment and spend more money to see his intended Nadia. Dude mentioned MMS Emmy. So be prepared.

  9. #10725
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    If you requested a specific girl, you should always refuse a line-up. One dude requested Zoey. Then same dude requested a line-up. Ultimately dude picked Zoey but said Zoey was understandably not happy. Not a good way to start a session LOL. Not sure why they're pushing AnAn since she has been there longer and has very good reviews.
    It is his first time there so they definitely want to show him the other girls for future visits. I actually wish more places did this to get a look at the other girls. I don't think they were trying to get him to change providers.

  10. #10724

    Helen and Sara. Bucket list double at NyaF

    What was I thinking? I wasn't!!

    I got tossed around, treated like a piece of meat and violated in ways I am ashamed to admit.

    I should have known picking a double like that with these two queens, was going to ruin me but boys will be boys and I did and here is the nut-shell version of it.

    I'm face down.

    They did an oil massage on me and made sure I was very well oiled up.

    Face down, some play and then I get pegged with Sara's little fingers and Helen starts laughing and saying things in Chinese that sound like she wanted to fuck but then she pulled out even a bigger dildo and did me bad. These two had a field day with me. Don't get me wrong I like a little ass play here and there and especially when it hard to nut but today was pure mayhem by these two pros.

    Sara knows what button to press to get me going and I made sure her and Helen discussed it in advance so I texted Sara before I arrived to fill in Helen on what I wanted.

    They fucked me on all 4 with Sara working her little arm with a dildo and Helen waiting for me donation with an open mouth / bbj and a cock ring that was going to rip any minute from my raging hard cock.

    I nutted so hard for Helen that she literally chocked on it and I remember thinking "shit, they won't let me leave without two nuts". Fuck!!

    My ass hole was still throbbing in the shower and luckily there was no shower play in anyway, it was strictly a needed soapy wash.

    Back in the room, 4 hands massage actually it was nice. Helen has a good technique but Sara was just trying to finger me again so I turned around and yeah I was hard but I know I didn't have a second nut in me, We still fucked tho.

    I had them both for about 45-50 min Helen at $320 and Sara at $300.

  11. #10723
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Venue: Dream Dream You.

    Provider: Verna (a / k / a / Alice when she was at SL).

    I was in Manhattan last Thursday for work. I knew that Allyssa would be on her seven-day period break, so my choice was the cute spinner Verna. As noted elsewhere, Verna is tiny, under 5 feet tall, thin (maybe 85 pounds), A-cup breasts, no ass to speak of. She told me she was 27 and I believe her, most of these C-girls are in their 30's but Verna definitely looks younger. The newer photos of her are 99% accurate.

    This was my first visit ever to DDY, easy entry since I was already screened for SL and they share ownership, I specifically texted that I wanted Verna and that I knew she had been Alice at SL. I had never seen Verna before and started off with an unintentional icebreaker. Once in Room #1, I mentioned that I had been looking forward to seeing her but was nervous since I had calculated that her period was due any day now. She looked stunned and said "you're right, but how do you know" so I described what I had learned from Allyssa and noted that Verna had been working since June 16 (as Alice at SL). She laughed and said that she was Allyssa's friend and would be seeing her over the weekend, then pulled out her phone to show me the app (in Chinese) used to track her period, all Chinese characters with the number "1" prominent in the middle to prove that her period was arriving in one more day.

    Started off with soft DFK while she took my clothes off, she then took off her bra so I could kiss and suck on her tiny breasts, very responsive nipples. She said sorry, they are very small, but that she was getting implants soon, so I'm guessing she'll end up with a body similar to Chanel (SL)/ Cherry (NYAF). I'm guessing this means she'll be staying around for awhile since that procedure will cost a few grand.

    Off to the shower room for a table shower with close attention to both her and my private parts and some nice BBBJ she appeared to want me to CIM right then so I stopped her and said not now, I want to come later. She was probably trying for a 2-pop session but I know I'm only good for one pop these days.

    Back to the room where I had her lie on her back for a long DATY / DATO session with FIV of her G-spot as she squirmed and climaxed.
    Thanks for reminding me AnAn is bigger. Is AnAn bigger than Yume H? I don't mean height LOL.

  12. #10722
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm in from out of town and have Yume scheduled. I'm trying to determine if I have enough for what I'm hoping. I've budgeted $$$$ and hoping for an hour long greek trip? Am I within range?

    JR.
    As a disclaimer Yume has the prerogative to change at any time or for anyone, but you should be good to go with 20 to spare. I am sure you read her reviews so do not expect C or K level service. Of course YMMV and she can't keep her mouth or hands off of you LOL. Enjoy.

  13. #10721
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Venue: Dream Dream You.

    Provider: Verna (a / k / a / Alice when she was at SL).

    I was in Manhattan last Thursday for work. I knew that Allyssa would be on her seven-day period break, so my choice was the cute spinner Verna. As noted elsewhere, Verna is tiny, under 5 feet tall, thin (maybe 85 pounds), A-cup breasts, no ass to speak of. She told me she was 27 and I believe her, most of these C-girls are in their 30's but Verna definitely looks younger. The newer photos of her are 99% accurate.

    This was my first visit ever to DDY, easy entry since I was already screened for SL and they share ownership, I specifically texted that I wanted Verna and that I knew she had been Alice at SL. I had never seen Verna before and started off with an unintentional icebreaker. Once in Room #1, I mentioned that I had been looking forward to seeing her but was nervous since I had calculated that her period was due any day now. She looked stunned and said "you're right, but how do you know" so I described what I had learned from Allyssa and noted that Verna had been working since June 16 (as Alice at SL). She laughed and said that she was Allyssa's friend and would be seeing her over the weekend, then pulled out her phone to show me the app (in Chinese) used to track her period, all Chinese characters with the number "1" prominent in the middle to prove that her period was arriving in one more day.

    Started off with soft DFK while she took my clothes off, she then took off her bra so I could kiss and suck on her tiny breasts, very responsive nipples. She said sorry, they are very small, but that she was getting implants soon, so I'm guessing she'll end up with a body similar to Chanel (SL)/ Cherry (NYAF). I'm guessing this means she'll be staying around for awhile since that procedure will cost a few grand.

    Off to the shower room for a table shower with close attention to both her and my private parts and some nice BBBJ she appeared to want me to CIM right then so I stopped her and said not now, I want to come later. She was probably trying for a 2-pop session but I know I'm only good for one pop these days.
    If you requested a specific girl, you should always refuse a line-up. One dude requested Zoey. Then same dude requested a line-up. Ultimately dude picked Zoey but said Zoey was understandably not happy. Not a good way to start a session LOL. Not sure why they're pushing AnAn since she has been there longer and has very good reviews.

  14. #10720

    Verna (Alice) at DDY

    Venue: Dream Dream You.

    Provider: Verna (a / k / a / Alice when she was at SL).

    I was in Manhattan last Thursday for work. I knew that Allyssa would be on her seven-day period break, so my choice was the cute spinner Verna. As noted elsewhere, Verna is tiny, under 5 feet tall, thin (maybe 85 pounds), A-cup breasts, no ass to speak of. She told me she was 27 and I believe her, most of these C-girls are in their 30's but Verna definitely looks younger. The newer photos of her are 99% accurate.

    This was my first visit ever to DDY, easy entry since I was already screened for SL and they share ownership, I specifically texted that I wanted Verna and that I knew she had been Alice at SL. I had never seen Verna before and started off with an unintentional icebreaker. Once in Room #1, I mentioned that I had been looking forward to seeing her but was nervous since I had calculated that her period was due any day now. She looked stunned and said "you're right, but how do you know" so I described what I had learned from Allyssa and noted that Verna had been working since June 16 (as Alice at SL). She laughed and said that she was Allyssa's friend and would be seeing her over the weekend, then pulled out her phone to show me the app (in Chinese) used to track her period, all Chinese characters with the number "1" prominent in the middle to prove that her period was arriving in one more day.

    Started off with soft DFK while she took my clothes off, she then took off her bra so I could kiss and suck on her tiny breasts, very responsive nipples. She said sorry, they are very small, but that she was getting implants soon, so I'm guessing she'll end up with a body similar to Chanel (SL)/ Cherry (NYAF). I'm guessing this means she'll be staying around for awhile since that procedure will cost a few grand.

    Off to the shower room for a table shower with close attention to both her and my private parts and some nice BBBJ she appeared to want me to CIM right then so I stopped her and said not now, I want to come later. She was probably trying for a 2-pop session but I know I'm only good for one pop these days.

    Back to the room where I had her lie on her back for a long DATY / DATO session with FIV of her G-spot as she squirmed and climaxed. I laid on my stomach for a cat bath and rimming, then flipped onto my back for more enthusiastic BBBJ and tea-bagging (but no DT). She put on a condom, applied some lube both to the condom and her pussy, then carefully lowered herself on me in cowgirl position. Easily the tightest pussy I've been in in years! After a few strokes she stopped, pulled me out, put more lube on her pussy then climbed back on and went to work. Up until then Verna had been very quiet but she started moaning as she slowly bounced up and down, the moans may have been part of the act but sounded sincere since I had already warmed her up with the DATY. After a few minutes I signaled that I was ready to come so she sped up until I came. As she took the condom off, she pointed to the sperm inside, said "baby" and giggled.

    The next part was also nice, she cuddled next to me for more soft DFK. I looked at the clock, saw that there were 10 minutes left, so she gave me an 10-minute massage that was surprisingly good.

    Overall, it was a great session and I will definitely repeat. Verna is a less-aggressive version of Allyssa great kisser, high level of GFE service, great oral skills, but no toys and no references to "husband. " She's still learning English and is friendly and enthusiastic. I asked her why she had moved from SL to DDY and she replied that they needed more girls at DDY. I asked why her name had been changed when three other SL girls had moved while keeping the same name and she said that she didn't know but that it didn't matter to her. She also said that she doesn't want to move back and forth, she wanted to stay at DDL (in part because of the shower situation).

    When I first arrived, MMS offered me a lineup of Verna and AnAn even though I had requested only Verna in my text. Quite the contrast: AnAn is at least 6 inches taller than Verna, 25 pounds heavier (not fat, just bigger), very pale white skin (Verna is a bit tan), large oval face, very large full breasts that hung down, just like in the photo of her sitting on the red-carpeted steps.

    Also caught a glimpse of Agnes on my way to the shower room, very pretty with long dark hair.

  15. #10719

    Sakura 10 ten

    She looks good as hell despite being around for such a long time already. I think she looks a lot better than Sherry and super sweet and nice. Nice cute pussy lips for DATY and I opted for covered FS today because her pussy felt tight during the shower FIV. Enjoyed every bit of her slow BBBJ and really liked her kissing game, probably one of the best kisser in town with them soft lips and non-aggressive style of kissing. You know the kind that just throws their tongue in you face like a possessed demon. Anyway, I hope Sakura stays around longer because she be in rotation at least once a month with her unique look and experience. She apparently speaks Japanese and Chinese and English and I thought all I wanted her mouth was to suck cock and CIM. Finished in the bag while kissing. Good pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape