Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 11215
-
07-20-23 17:56 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 3338Personal hygiene
I have not experienced a SB who had this issue. I have had a couple who weren't fresh in the p* department, I think this is a rule-out for me.
I wonder about this reverse preference. I have had 2-3 POTs who specifically said they wanted their SD manscaped. Now, I have been natural forever, as most have I'd wager. If I suddenly needed to get shaved, would my warden not think this was something notable? And wonder why? Therefore, I would never consider such a thing. Those were rule-outs also. So those POTs can just skip the ca. 40% of guys in the bowl who are married.
-
07-20-23 15:48 #7809Regular Member

Posts: 15LOL been there before. Just had an OC baby w this. You'd think she was all cleaned up since she hosted. Probably had just woken up. It's also typically either high rotation girls or the hippie types.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 22:54 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 272Hot Girls w / BO
Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.
But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".
I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.
I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!
-RanMan
PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!
-
07-19-23 11:27 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 66How fun
Does she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 17:50 #7806Regular Member

Posts: 9Info
Any info on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-8e0f9f4b4530
-
07-17-23 17:01 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 99Alexis
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-db8723e55799
Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.
-
07-12-23 16:30 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 119Any info on this SB. Victoria4332
Any info on this SB?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-b6af62808580
-
07-12-23 11:13 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 272Cutie73
Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.
Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.
-
07-11-23 23:47 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 119GPS alive and well in LA
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-bd6a6e21c630
$1 k PPM for dinner dates to build trust.
$1. 5 k for intimate dates afterwards.
Who is paying this crazy shit?
-
07-11-23 22:09 #7801Senior Member

Posts: 119DDG but $1. 5 k PPM
GORGEOUS but GPS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-61f5951089f1
-
07-11-23 22:07 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 119Another GPS
Employed computer person with serious case of GPS.
$1. 2 k PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-42be3ea14603
-
07-11-23 20:08 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 1023Very cute and a pale redhead. Those are my favorite. Considering my girls are all over the place including the IE and OC. That's not far for me.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 18:20 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 57Platonic
Might be worth a shot though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-380d7aa3ae38
-
07-11-23 15:54 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 5603Posts in lots of different cities. Wants cash app upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-412539ab12ec
-
07-11-23 15:50 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 5603Whether I think they are or not, I approach every girl as if she was (or would like to try it out). The response or lack there of will take you to the next step. This one looks for real. And sorta my type. But not driving from vegas to find out.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




