Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 875 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11258

    Kristin. First Philly SW

    Picked up this slim snow bunny for 20 rose.

    1. Head. Average.

    2. Hygiene. Perfect.

    3. Looks. Was kind of surprised, she did not look like a junky at all.

    4. Attitude- give me no problem which made things easy.

    Sorry, I know the pic is shitty (I have a vid of any one wants it).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2522.jpg‎  

  2. #11257
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    I caught Angela on a bad day. Picked her up on Jasper near Buckius, I ignored red flag #1 she pushed to stop for drugs on the way. I never give in to this request and continued to the spot with her complaining about being really dope sick. She took off her top revealing a very nice body / pair of tits and started giving a BBBJ. About a minute in, she stops, opens the door and starts projectile vomiting. She demanded that I take her to get drugs. I decided to take an L and drove her back, we had to stop twice on the way for her to vomit again. I'm just grateful she didn't get any of it in my car.
    LOL. She told me of one time she was blowing some dude with a really gross cock and it made her barf. I wonder if these two events are related?

  3. #11256

    Youtubers profiting off kenzo addicts

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Quick little notes.

    Picked up the Goddess Melanie around 4:20 pm. Dropped her off around 7 pm.

    Said she and her babydad was only paid $15 each for the interview.

    Claims they making tons of money off them.

    Like I said before, her mind is still sharp.

    She still remember our first two time linking.
    I'm sure those youtubers are making a ton of money off of them. There are probably 5-10 out there now.

    All Time Media seems to be the most profitable and the most unethical. They get a continuous stream of income from view and they open up gofundme accounts under the girls and pocket the money. Even the one that they set up for Cali got +3 k.

    https://www.spotfund.com/story/db660...c&SFID=2wm4gsc

    There are even clips of a blonde chick named danielle that is crying because they opened up a gofundme and were taking donations meant for her.

    I'm sure collectively they have earned in the 6 figures range and it is continually growing. The account called SoftWhiteUnderbelly probably made 7 figures alone. He even came to philly for a bit.

    Some of these SW have dreams of writing a book or making a movie. I think they should do youtube videos. I'm sure a lot of them have horror stories that the general public would be interested in. Too bad most of them have no work ethic, can't hold on to a phone, are very tech illiterate, etc.

    IDK. It's all bs. I even knew an escort who opened up a charity to help pregnant mothers or something like that. She filed the official paper work and everything. But she ended up pocketing all the donations.

  4. #11255
    Quick little notes.

    Picked up the Goddess Melanie around 4:20 pm. Dropped her off around 7 pm.

    Said she and her babydad was only paid $15 each for the interview.

    Claims they making tons of money off them.

    Like I said before, her mind is still sharp.

    She still remember our first two time linking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8679.jpeg‎   IMG_8683.jpeg‎   IMG_8680.jpeg‎   IMG_8684.jpeg‎  

  5. #11254
    Without any doubt.

    Sin Goddess Melanie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8652.jpeg‎  

  6. #11253
    5:45 shenanigans.

  7. #11252

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger972  [View Original Post]
    These YT videos were only posted 3 days apart but she looks like a completely different person? Maybe it's just the lighting and makeup?
    I caught Angela on a bad day. Picked her up on Jasper near Buckius, I ignored red flag #1 she pushed to stop for drugs on the way. I never give in to this request and continued to the spot with her complaining about being really dope sick. She took off her top revealing a very nice body / pair of tits and started giving a BBBJ. About a minute in, she stops, opens the door and starts projectile vomiting. She demanded that I take her to get drugs. I decided to take an L and drove her back, we had to stop twice on the way for her to vomit again. I'm just grateful she didn't get any of it in my car.

  8. #11251
    This for you at Aamco.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8551.jpeg‎  

  9. #11250
    She is not waking up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8447.jpeg‎  

  10. #11249
    4:15 pm.

    Me and the Goddess Melanie.

    Swim: you remember me?

    Goddess Melanie: hell yea!

    Gets in and fell asleep within a minute. Won't wake up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8433.jpeg‎  

  11. #11248
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify since none of y'all can comprehend.

    She don't know where I live.

    I know where she live.

    She never met my family.

    I met her family.

    She never met my friends.

    I met her friends.
    Nothing wrong you wanting to keep in touch, it's a free country.

    However, seem that your idea of "keeping in touch" looks like a full blown relationship to the rest of us. Once again, nothing wrong with that if it's what you want.

    Your obsession with keeping us posted on every single detail of said "not a relationship" does seem a bit odd, but if that's what floats your boat then go for it.

    I will say, as have many others, you need to be very careful getting involved with these Kenso streetwalkers. I've been around them since the 80's and I've seen these things go wrong more than I've seen them go right. Hopefully you fall into the latter category.

    Good luck to you, Sir.

  12. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean. North Broad has been good to me when I want to sample the dark meat over the years. It goes in waves, but is active enough to be reliable. I've had luck with female pan handlers too. I'm not opposed to sampling the city's variety so I often look for it.
    IDK when you see any girls out North Broad because its always dead when I drive thru on my way home. And OYR is done now (except for the trannys).

  13. #11246
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have a system of when to take an L (loss)? Sometimes I end up driving up and down for hours. I'm thinking of just doing 2 or 3 and then going to an AMP if I don't find anyone acceptable.
    I don't drive the stroll anymore for many reasons but I used to frequently. Don't drive up and down for hours. Do loops of cross sections of the ave near target rich spots and driving the streets parallel to the ave on either side looking down cross streets when you slow or stop at intersections. I've caught more girls walking up to the ave on side streets near busy SW corners than I ever got on the ave, most times I was already parked and sitting just watching the block and intersection at the ave. 30 minutes of that at a time then leave for 20 to 30 minutes or park somewhere public, safe nearby to look at your phone or switch sides and drive the parallel street a block over the other side. Driving stright up and down the ave gets too conspicuous. Everyone out there is watching who keeps going by. The best tactic is to go down with a time limit, set a timer on your phone and then if time runs out go do your backup plan. I did that often but just on my digital watch. Go looking right after it stops raining. If they were stuck inside or under shelter for a few hours or longer they used to come out in large numbers once it stopped raining.

    Its always time to leave if you circled around enough the bottom of the barrel zombies notice and start trying to get your attention, usually not in a subtle way. If all the street action looks thin then it usually means something is going on or happened so its time to call it a day to avoid trouble or scrutiny. The lax enforcement is making mongers bold and careless. Its better to excercise caution to make it a habit than to get complacent and create bad habits that will cause trouble when the vice enforcement changes direction in the future.

  14. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I am very dubious of any reports of new strolls outside of Kensington. Most are just one off isolated events. There's been a few moderately attractive female pan-handlers I've come across in some of the nicer parts of town giving me the look to initiate something but I try not to shit where I eat.
    I know what you mean. North Broad has been good to me when I want to sample the dark meat over the years. It goes in waves, but is active enough to be reliable. I've had luck with female pan handlers too. I'm not opposed to sampling the city's variety so I often look for it.

  15. #11244

    Last night

    Rode thru last night and it was muggy as hell out. The positive-the girls are wearing less clothes. The negative-some of them will be sweaty and depending on their living situation they can have a little smell. Saw Heather out wearing a little skirt and halter top near Venango some guy scooped her up quick. I was riding near Tioga and saw Sharon for the first time in a while wearing a sports bra and little shorts, her titties were looking huge last night. She quickly got in because my AC was blasting LOL. We went to our usual spot & did a BJ / titfuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape