Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 30809
-
07-12-23 14:49 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 67Heidi King
Saw Heidi King the other day after a few attempts at comms. She does have another job so she's not always available.
Overall, worth the entry fee and would repeat. One caution. Apt smelled pretty heavy of cigarette smoke, and her perfume definitely got on me.
Shower was not an option, so plan accordingly.
-
07-12-23 11:31 #23068Regular Member

Posts: 1Fayettenam
Didn't know its a real thing! LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
https://www.fayobserver.com/story/ne...am/7472715002/
-
07-12-23 11:21 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 1712Oh, and 100 only. Don't pay more guys! Do it the PleasureSeeker way.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:56 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 1712No. I just asked for the 'red' head.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:47 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 156Info
Damage, and did you get her name? There 2 girls in the ad.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
HH.
-
07-12-23 09:11 #23064Senior Member

Posts: 226I heard the same thing directly from her yesterday -- no additional details. I'm a bit sad that I've only been able to arrange for one appointment with her and probably won't be able to see her again.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:22 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks
Once you are a member you click on the girl on the schedule there is a rate and a number you can txt for scheduling.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 21:13 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 136My very favorite of all time. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 19:53 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 743Samara status
My old friend Samara asked me to let everyone know that this month will be her last month in the hobby. I'm sure all the people she has met will miss her. I don't know any more details, so if you have any questions please direct those to her and not to me.
-
07-11-23 13:31 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 96BKS Site
Gents, has anyone used bks site to schedule time with a provider? Is it some sort of closed circuit?
Best,
Mass.
-
07-11-23 12:25 #23059Senior Member

Posts: 201This board has certain autocorrects, one of them is something to do with deleting dollar signs. Just one of the reasons to dispense with the code, at least on this board, but do what you want of course.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 12:14 #23058Senior Member

Posts: 281Raelynn / Danielle
I have seen her several times. She is legit and has reviews. However, if you want to see her, I'd prepare to get the run around. She is cool and provides good service. If you can get in the room though, you will have a good time and shouldn't have any problems with her. Or at least I have never had any.
Originally Posted by Aeon40
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 09:51 #23057Senior Member

Posts: 578Typo
The last one is missing a $, I'm not sure I just copied and pasted it from the Abbreviations tab. $$ 5 $350 (get it?
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
But once again, we can all talk about 'it needs to end, its confusing etc." but I don't see it going away overnight. Better to just understand it.
-
07-11-23 08:01 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 51Still confused
I always read $$ 5 as $250, not $350. I'm not sure if my decoder ring is right, you are, or it's just a typo? In any case I think you just helped to prove how this is confusing AF and needs to end.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
For those who think this provides some kind of protection, just use the "in my dream. " LOL
-
07-10-23 23:54 #23055Senior Member

Posts: 59TOFTT maybe?
Fellow monger here, but spend most my time in Fayetnam area. Was thinking about heading up to Raleigh and was wondering if anyone tried this one? No name posted so couldn't check any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...h/925840769346
Any info would be appreciated!!













Reply With Quote




