Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 7895
-
07-11-23 10:50 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 83Love me long time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053
Anyone talk to her recently? I know she's been reviewed before but think it was an older profile and got a newer one on here. Only 1 message on the new one. She apparently gained a bunch of weight, but says she's been in the gym and lost a ton sent a few pics etc. Seems pretty easy going just wasn't sure if anyone's actually seen her in person recently to know.
-
07-10-23 22:34 #7084Regular Member

Posts: 2SDM is trash
SDM is definitely a scam. I'm so pissed I wasted 90 for a 3 month membership. I decided to try it out because SA was so slow. Never again. SA is so much better. Sure. The quality has dropped a ton, but things seem to be getting better. Met a MILF this past weekend and fucked. She looked way better in person too. Hang in there for those gems!
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:23 #7083Regular Member

Posts: 1Sluttty Sparkles is right
Luckily, I have had the pleasure three times. I can't stress enough how awesome my time with Sparkles has been. Good hygiene, clean apartment, great pleasant, bubbly personality, and funny as hell if you don't mind getting your balls busted. I have no doubts she absolutely loves what she does and gets off on it. If you're looking for the GFE or pse, it seems to come naturally to her and is as authentic as I have ever experienced. You're definitely not going to be disappointed with her GFE pse. She has taken the time to help me get to some of my biggest releases I have ever had and actually laughs uncontrollably as I'm pumping off ropes in her face.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 19:34 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 541Yes she also post on EB / STG. That is some jump though from Wilkens to SA.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:31 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 1626Redz
I think this girl used to go by Redz and is discussed in our SW section. Does that mean a SW upgraded to seeking?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-1b363a2873b0
-
06-29-23 11:02 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 334Sparkles
Anyone have the pleasure?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-607402eaafbb
She also has a CallEscort profile:
https://callescort.org/443-570-5729
Her comms are good. But she works full time, so I'm not sure if it'll work with my schedule. But I might try to set something up for Saturday.
-
06-23-23 14:22 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 138Tattedbabe
Moves to texting fast, says " in bad spot can you help me if I send pictures and videos. " on to the next.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-94b0c993d4bd
-
06-22-23 21:28 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 487Cutiepie
Anyone remember this girl? Cute UMD student? I've been trying to get a hold of her. DM me.
-
06-18-23 11:03 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 334Sugar Daddy's Day
You'd think SA would hook us up with a nice discount on Sugar Daddies day. Or maybe it's Daddy Issues day. Ha.
-
06-14-23 21:42 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 334Nice
Sometimes these things work out. She's smokin' hot.
Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:39 #7075Regular Member

Posts: 19Found her https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-76c827a3d916 but I think this was was different / older profile.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:13 #7074Regular Member

Posts: 19Appreciate the response but I think that just might a different profile because the last active says last year. She has her face crossed out and she was a premium account. She did send a selfie holding two fingers like I asked so yeah if she does anything of things you mentioned I will block her. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 13:52 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 3342nd thoughts
I finally found her profile. Looks like she's changed her tune to a 45 why / o "mixed" race white woman. I'm sure she's going to start sending the money requests very shortly.
Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d4747e0332f5
-
06-14-23 13:46 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 334Probably nothing
I don't know if women have to pay for their accounts, but I'd keep chatting with her. Accounts get turned off all the time. She probably messages her rates with someone and a bot flagged her account.
Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl
[View Original Post]
If you're texting with her, then that's fine. The red flags get real simple.
1. When she starts telling you she needs babysitting money to come visit, don't even reply.
2. When she tells you she wants to sell you pictures first, don't even reply.
3. If she's overly accommodating when you set up a date, she'll let you get to the hotel and then she'll start with the "can you send me $40. I need gas money". Don't reply.
4. But everything might work out great, too. Don't ever send any money in advance. The worst that's going to happen is you drive somewhere and get stood up.
The reason you don't reply is that you don't get engaged in conversation where she starts to threaten you (exposing you) if she has any piece of info that can reveal your identity.
-
06-14-23 00:14 #7071Regular Member

Posts: 19Intel on BrightBabe??
She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?











Reply With Quote





