Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 19532
-
07-11-23 13:32 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 3033 pops wow I have yet to make it past one. Is there some kind of secret or some people just have it and others do not.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 10:55 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 248Hot stone in Lynnwood has had some cuties, been a while since I've been there, 100% legit, great massages.
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
Healthy foot massage in Everett, in the same complex as Fred Meyer has younger cuties most times I'm there with great massages, 99% legit. I did have one girl play with me, but that was years ago and maybe why she's gone.
-
07-11-23 09:42 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah, I know it's rare.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 00:22 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 248Thank you for sharing!
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
Your last sentence. Does that mean you are looking for legit places with young girls? Am I reading that correctly?
-
07-10-23 22:03 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 155Tina spa.
Been here many times. Went a few weeks ago. She's really flirty with me, but no HE only manual. She is so cute though, she'll touch it playfully but nothing more.
Sea breeze.
This is usually my go to cause they have younger talent sometimes hitting the jackpot. Texted the owner and she let me know there was a new girl Lisa, but it was one I've seen before that I didn't like the massage technique. But h e available. Some of you might love her cause she is attractive but I'm looking for something different.
Fuji spa renton.
Reading some reports here that sometimes they have great young talent, thinking I could possibly find a gem and they are legit leaning, no H E but can do manual with teasing, exactly what I'm looking for but no, got a granny. She gave a great sensual massage and was liberal with cover which I love but left here and sea breeze without even a manual.
Interested in Urban Calm in downtown and healthy living in bellevue so if anyone knows of younger talent (mid 30 or below) that's more legit let me know!
-
07-10-23 18:39 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 241Mid 30's cute, good personality and service, naturals Ds, slim fit YMMV since it's a HJ store front as I said, but money talks. Trim kitty that was snug and tight DATY allowed as well.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 18:06 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 54Same here. Heidi loves me too. Cute, enthusiastic. A bit smokey, not sure if it's her or maybe a colleague. The other one was cute too, but lots of makeup on.
Originally Posted by SouthOfVan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 17:00 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 248Thank you for the report, I have not walked into one of thoes places for a few years. Might have to stop by. The girl seem mid 30's or older?
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 16:57 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 248Yes, and that **IS** a recent report.
Originally Posted by JimKeith99
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 23:31 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 211Not sure about downtown, but most elsewhere around Seattle you're not likely to find a 25 why / o spinner at AMPs. If you're willing to uber out to Bellevue or other places nearby you could find someone more your type via independents.
Originally Posted by JimKeith99
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:54 #11122Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this place Shangrila? Are the young ones still there or any recent reports?
Originally Posted by SouthOfVan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:46 #11121Regular Member

Posts: 13Downtown
Good day, from out of town and will be in Seattle next week staying downtown. What AMP should I visit that is close to downtown. Ideally looking for under 25 y spinner type and budget isn't an issue. Thanks in advance!
-
07-08-23 13:17 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 544Sara upsell rates
Do you remember what her upsell was for FS? Wondering if another $100 is enough. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 02:53 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 248Linda at M's
I was in Kirkland today, and remember a report about a Linda at M's getting 3 pops out of someone. I was about to walk in, when I saw a sign that they have another location across the street. I went back down to my car to call the number and see which one she was at when another Monger went in, and at that moment, I realized I had a meeting to get to that I forgot to put on my calendar. I didn't get anything accomplished except saving a hundred and whatever bucks.
But. Anyone know which location she's in, or any intel on either? I've never been, but will probably try again tomorrow if I have time.
-
07-08-23 00:30 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 248Sweet Mickey the GILF
I find it so funny reading this. Per her ads, she used to be older than me, now she's much younger than me, and I started seeing her when she was 10 years old. I haven't seen her in years, but she was my introduction to prostate play, like it was an absolute shocker when she went there. I probably thought it made me gay that I enjoyed it at the time. Now, this many years later, no HE is complete without some butt play!
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
I might have to schedule an appointment to see her again, I can't even imagine her looking in GILF territory compared to that young barely into her twenties I remember!











Reply With Quote






