Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3367

    Update. Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Of the two you haven't heard back from:

    Don't think you're going to hear back from the AA on Skip, a few red flags with that post. Her rates are really low so either she's either entirely out of touch with the market (which is unlikely given that she found OF) or she's going to ask for a deposit and then ghost you. But I think the real reason why you haven't heard back from her yet is because her ad indicates she's only available for in-person dates Thurs-Sun and today is Monday. Maybe she'll get back to you on Thursday, but I'd send a fresh text then if you think you can spend an hour with her for only $120. Also notable is that she's openly bareback, so take that into account as you consider your personal tolerance for risk.

    Frankie (Listcrawler) is well reviewed, just search the boards. Most everyone has had a positive experience. Looking at her ads over the years I have seen a LOT of bareback video clips of her with different guys as well, so the same advice about your personal tolerance for risk applies.
    Jessica is her name. I reached out to her around 930 last night to let her know I was on my way. I didn't hear anything. Nothing. And still haven't heard anything and it's Tuesday afternoon now. I did look at her latest ad this morning and seen that it's a totally different number from the one she had. So I hit up that number. Ghost. So I'm not really sure what her deal is. But I'm not going to bother anymore.

    I did hear from the AA, whose name is Diosa. She gave me a link to her * webpage. Which coincidentally is $10.00 for a membership. The same price she's asking for a deposit to meet up. Ten dollars may appear not to be a lot of money, but it does raise a huge red flag. Especially with her low prices. 60 hh and 120 hour. As tempting as it is, I may have to feel her out a lot more before I bite. It was around 8 pm last night when I heard from her.

    I also heard from Frankie around 730 am this morning. She sounded pretty good. I do remember seeing her ads on this site a while back when I was scoping the site, but did not see any reviews posted on here at that time. But when I backtracked, I was able to see at least four good posts all back in May. I had only seen her ad on escort Babylon and the reviews. She's a lot older than me, which is kinda intimidating. 40. The oldest I've ever been with was 31. Right now she has the most promise. Unless something else comes up. I'm just trying to get some experience with women. Peace.

    Big Paul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjg4njk1mjhhnzy2zta5ymrizjm5nzjhotkynzayotzjnjhlmgm.jpg.jpeg‎   tnda1nzi3otgynzmxngi3zdc5mtbhzti2owq4yzi2mgu1ytdkodq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  2. #3366

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGuy35  [View Original Post]
    Which Ariel are you referring to or are they the same person?
    This is the Ariel I was referring to. She post on STG occasionally as well.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f12a82f9c2ea26

  3. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate0110  [View Original Post]
    Ariel is legit. She used to strip at Haks but that was 30 pounds and many years ago. As with all of them it depends on the day you catch them. Not heavy drug use but that may have changed by now.
    Which Ariel are you referring to or are they the same person?

  4. #3364
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate0110  [View Original Post]
    Ariel is legit. She used to strip at Haks but that was 30 pounds and many years ago. As with all of them it depends on the day you catch them. Not heavy drug use but that may have changed by now.
    Which Ariel are why'all referring to? it's clearly a different one he's talking about that posts in Elkton.

  5. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I discovered this site three months ago but just joined recently. I'm curious if anyone has any 411 on these women. I'm already set up to meet this first one at 10 pm tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...u/709066998605

    I got ten pics from her for 25, and they're pretty good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...e/349966053396

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...onde/144505770

    I've only heard from the first one. I haven't heard anything from the other two yet. Any information anyone has to share on any of them will be helpful and appreciated. As for now, I'll find out about the first one soon enough. Peace.
    Of the two you haven't heard back from:

    Don't think you're going to hear back from the AA on Skip, a few red flags with that post. Her rates are really low so either she's either entirely out of touch with the market (which is unlikely given that she found OF) or she's going to ask for a deposit and then ghost you. But I think the real reason why you haven't heard back from her yet is because her ad indicates she's only available for in-person dates Thurs-Sun and today is Monday. Maybe she'll get back to you on Thursday, but I'd send a fresh text then if you think you can spend an hour with her for only $120. Also notable is that she's openly bareback, so take that into account as you consider your personal tolerance for risk.

    Frankie (Listcrawler) is well reviewed, just search the boards. Most everyone has had a positive experience. Looking at her ads over the years I have seen a LOT of bareback video clips of her with different guys as well, so the same advice about your personal tolerance for risk applies.

    Tell us how you make out!

  6. #3362

    Information

    Greetings,

    I discovered this site three months ago but just joined recently. I'm curious if anyone has any 411 on these women. I'm already set up to meet this first one at 10 pm tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...u/709066998605

    I got ten pics from her for 25, and they're pretty good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...e/349966053396

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...onde/144505770

    I've only heard from the first one. I haven't heard anything from the other two yet. Any information anyone has to share on any of them will be helpful and appreciated. As for now, I'll find out about the first one soon enough. Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmji5mda2zdbjmjc0mtniyta0zdayzmqxngjhytyzndhlowq2nje.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjg4njk1mjhhnzy2zta5ymrizjm5nzjhotkynzayotzjnjhlmgm.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzq5nzgxzde0zgrlmdhhyjy4y2q2ymm2ngeyotbmzgi5y2myowy.jpg.jpeg‎   tndi5nji1m2rjzdvingeymtvlmzi2yziyyja4yji4m2qyztflogi.jpg.jpeg‎   9146af39e1e01967c23004c249cbadbc_f.jpg‎  


  7. #3361

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGuy35  [View Original Post]
    I looked up the Ariel I posted about and got some results with different numbers. She never asked for money up front unless I wanted pics / videos. When she was just doing outs and car dates she said she was doing dates at her place but couldn't bring anybody inside.

    The Ariel you posted pics of is a different girl I think. She has reviews on EB though I don't know how valid they are. Would love to see her too LOL.
    Ariel is legit. She used to strip at Haks but that was 30 pounds and many years ago. As with all of them it depends on the day you catch them. Not heavy drug use but that may have changed by now.

  8. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Did you do any DD before you contacted her? Has she asked for money up front yet? Part of your answer, I think could come from a bit of DD? Doing it yourself is certainly faster than waiting on a reply here.

    I dunno, but a ListCrawler girl who posts / works in DE, Miami and Ft Lauderdale, several numbers, etc.
    I looked up the Ariel I posted about and got some results with different numbers. She never asked for money up front unless I wanted pics / videos. When she was just doing outs and car dates she said she was doing dates at her place but couldn't bring anybody inside.

    The Ariel you posted pics of is a different girl I think. She has reviews on EB though I don't know how valid they are. Would love to see her too LOL.

  9. #3359
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her but she kept beating around the Bush. So I got annoyed and gave up.
    Yeah I reached out to her again, she said she would be available in the afternoon and when I texted her later that day she never responded. Oh well.

  10. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Oh look! Jenn / Torri is back around! Said she wasn't in jail as I had seen reported here, said her phone was off or something. Who knows?

    Told me she was staying at the Fairwinds on Rte 40. I don't think that place even rates as a dump, that's too high. Also seems like, in a recent trip by on the way to Wally World, I seen a for sale sign at that place.

    So which one of youse Mongers is gunna buy the place so we can rent it out to all the girls? Make it like the old days: girls sit outside the rooms in lawn chairs, you drive in, drive around the lot and slect one, then park and head inside!

    Wish that girl would move some-where's-else so I could resample that tight little spinner body and vice like cooch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/374349685589
    Never ever ever. And she looks horrible. Hard ass pass!

  11. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGuy35  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck with Ariel? Our schedules haven't matched up so far when I try to set up a date with her but she seems like a nice girl. Just want to know if I should put in more effort to see her, any insight is appreciated thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...a/982043085130
    Tried to see her but she kept beating around the Bush. So I got annoyed and gave up.

  12. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate some as to why are you feel this way with her? I've heard two others that she's been pulling some shady stuff.
    I can confirm Tori / Jenn is now on my no fly list. She owes a handler at the Fairwinds now and he's tricking her out. I've been a regular with Tori for years now and she finally burnt me the last time I saw her. Ended with her in my passenger seat screaming at me and telling me that she was going to have her handler F me up if I didn't pay her for being late to the date. She refused to get out of my car so I started to drive towards the police station in New Castle. She finally agreed to get out on the shoulder of RT 40 but not before snatching my phone and taking it with her. I had literally just paid to have her phone turned back on for her the week before.

    On a positive note, she still looks great. Somehow the habit hasn't hit her face and body nearly as bad as others. I'd advise strongly not to visit the place she's staying.

  13. #3355

    Velvet

    I saw a review on here for Velvet in Seaford. Seaford has been a no fly zone with all the scammers under 30 years of age. Sent her a text seeing if she was available. Set up a time later in the day. Texted her when I was on my way there She had just gotten to the hotel and was checking in for the day. Got her room number and headed up. Knocked on the door and she opened it right away. Used the bathroom came out and she was naked on the bed. Ad says she's 45 I am thinking more like 55. Short petite body. Didn't look bad for her age. She's younger than I am. Got the do's and don'ts out of the way and off we went. BBBJ skills are pretty good. Did some DATY till she squeezed my head with her legs. Covered up and pounded it out in mish filled the bag. Got cleaned up and chatted a bit. No signs of drug use. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I will repeat. Nice fun time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...-/613674828289

  14. #3354

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Service is on the level with accommodations. I didn't know that there was a level below the West, but Fairwinds is it. Maybe two or three levels below. And my meet with Jenn was just as bad. She still looks way sexy, but that is where the good ended. Ended up up walking out without getting anything. Stay away!
    Can you elaborate some as to why are you feel this way with her? I've heard two others that she's been pulling some shady stuff.

  15. #3353

    Not saying I was going to

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Service is on the level with accommodations. I didn't know that there was a level below the West, but Fairwinds is it. Maybe two or three levels below. And my meet with Jenn was just as bad. She still looks way sexy, but that is where the good ended. Ended up up walking out without getting anything. Stay away!
    I'm not saying that I was going to but I'll say I'm not going to now. Thanks for the heads up and good lookin out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape