Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1389
-
07-10-23 10:28 #864Senior Member

Posts: 461Number 1 reminds of my ATF BSW Kayla. Damn shame she left.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 10:20 #863Senior Member

Posts: 461I couldn't locate her on LC. When I serached for her, all I found was listings for her friend Genesis.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 00:14 #862Senior Member

Posts: 284Probably the wrong place for this. Issues with Private Messages
Like I said in the title, this is probably the wrong place to put this, but is anyone having issues with replying to Private Messages? I'm getting some sort of Bad Proxy message when I try to send them. Does anyone have suggestions for fixing this?
-TJNiko.
-
07-08-23 03:08 #861Senior Member

Posts: 34Hayden update
Hayden is back. Was browsing LC and saw her ad. I wonder what she's looking like rn. I might take the jump LOL.
Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 17:52 #860Senior Member

Posts: 128Personal Attacks
Let's refrain from attacking other hobbyists personally. We're here to identify providers who are good and distinguish them from the ones who are bad.
If your experiences differ from another person's, just chalk it up to a YMMV situation. Providers are allowed to have bad days or things they don't like in hobbyists, but at the same time, we as hobbyists can mark that as a red flag. Consistently good service wins points, and service is highly variable may lose points.
But we shouldn't be defending the providers. That's what the bookers do when they're creeping on this forum. Let them do all that bullshit. But there's no reason any of us should be playing favorites with these girls, they're professionals, they work for your money. They're not your girlfriend, they're not your partner, don't put them on a pedestal when you are just another customer and they are selling a service.
Let's get back to leaving reviews of our own individualized experiences and let the hobbyists decide if a girl is good or not.
-
07-05-23 13:13 #859Regular Member

Posts: 13To Pootie
To the guy who PM'd me this.
You're a real piece of work and frankly a whole waste of Inbox space so I'm addressing you here.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
1. Just because I haven't posted on USG more than a handful of times doesn't mean I haven't been in the hobby for quite some time. I'm an older gentleman now, but still don't have time to disclose every encounter. If anything, this doesn't make me a shill, more of a lurker but I can work on that.
2. What gave you the idea that I have a lack of passionate GFE's? I made one comment stating that a provider didn't quite reach the hype they were receiving and out of nowhere I get a livid message from your lame butt.
3. Your whole "I bet providers don't like you because you're fat and ugly" type of commentary sounds straight out of Mean Girls LOL. Pootie, you know nothing about me, what I look like, how much money I make, etc.
You got to get over yourself baby. Yeah, so I took a jab at all your exclamation points, and how much you gas these ladies up. But let's face it, I'm pretty certain others find some of what you share a bit overboard if not annoying. Yes you've made invaluable contributions, but that still doesn't mean you're not a pompous asshat that seems to thirst for forum fame.
This will be the last thing I say to you on here, and don't every PM again ya lame.
-
07-04-23 20:23 #858Senior Member

Posts: 618Body count definitely refers to diff women imo. No one cares how many times we have sex with our wives haha.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 14:22 #857Senior Member

Posts: 186Ebdb lol
Nice. The EBDB is strong here. Need to look at the EBDB at the BnB. And never forget Don't compromise, Notorize!
Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:11 #856Banned Member

Posts: 1001Body Count
Would that number be separate and different people or the number of each instance? Does anyone really care?
-
07-03-23 09:53 #855Senior Member

Posts: 388Recognized Yourself?
I appreciate you recognizing yourself.
Most Pompous Jackasses won't admit that is what they do.
And like kids now a days do, who feel they can justify anything, and talk their way around some stupid shit they do.
I enjoyed your analysis of what you believe to be my life. Alway entertaining when fool explain things they know nothing about.
You actually think you're the only one on here who has friends, and has hot secret intel. We just discretely pass it between each other in PM.
We don't have to brag about our secrets, or vacations, or how many of the girls text us to visit in the main forum.
You also think seem to enjoy idea of the in crowd, just like the kids do. As if you're part of the in crowd.
Happy 4th!
-
07-03-23 05:38 #854Senior Member

Posts: 29Thank you Escomo brother
It is a shame. She keeps starting and stopping escorting. Gets a boyfriend, stops. Boy goes to prison, starts. Gets a girlfriend, stops. Looses girlfriend, starts. Hayden was always an odd one. Wouldn't kiss but went ass to mouth. (Perhaps that's why she didn't kiss. Ok I withdraw that comment. Do you think Hillary ever went ass to mouth, even by accident for round two?
We need more thin bare ****** in our town.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 00:11 #853Banned Member

Posts: 3075Happy 4th Weekend All
So I'm on a mini vacation with an UTR and received several texts from trusted mongers here that a dbag on the site is calling me out and told me who it was. I hadn't read any of this dbag's posts in 6 months. So I guess I should be honored it's about me. Here goes the shot show again!
This is the type of dbag is why (I) and maybe many others keep our UTRs to ourselves. He's pissed because he didn't get the same intel so he's now trying to tell me where and how to post! This was most of his posts 6 months ago, condescending, trying to give people advice (Mr. All-knowing), trying to tell (me) and people what to do like with his rant (not only is the rant under SS but on another forum because he wants to be heard). Guess what (I) or some of us don't care! If this dbag knew about some of my UTRs he would be the type that would show the girls my posts because he didn't get his way with them. What a fuckin baby! Many of the guys on the site did reached out to me asking about the UTR but they also said they understand if I can't or won't share it but this dbag is calling me out. For what? I know you're missing the other dbags that will sometimes defend you. Maybe they'll still show up with their other handles. LOL. I've said this time and time again, block me if you don't like my posts. I won't be disappointed.
Sorry if my post about the UTR reminded you of your childhood where you didn't get picked on a PE sport team until the end. You're now a grown man and you are still not in the popular crowd and that hurts you. Try stop calling people out if it doesn't involve you and maybe you might be on a winning team one day.
Happy July 4th All!
-
07-02-23 17:34 #852Senior Member

Posts: 34Hayden
She got lost in the fenty. Last I saw her she hit it in front of me after I filled her up and that kinda was it for me. I did also see her "sister" Veronica who she'd do doubles with. I think that was her name was and she stopped talking to Hayden for the same reason. She got lost in the sauce.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 10:11 #851Senior Member

Posts: 388Don't Be a Pompous JackAss About Your Secret UTR Discovery
Don't be one of those guys who posts he's got great intel, then says he won't tell you, because he doesn't know you, or that he only tells trusted Mongers in PM.
The guy who posted to a specific monger, in the main forum, I know a special spinner nobody knows about who is awesome and does amazing UTR fun, that you will like, I sent you a PM, is one of those Jackasses.
Then that same monger acts surprised and complains guys are asking who, what, where, as if he has no clue guys will ask when you say in the open forum you have hot intel.
This is childish and looks like they are desperate for guys to beg him for information he's said he has. And looks like an ass hat when he tells those asking he only tells trusted mongers.
And then gets all superior and posts his complaints in the main forum, how guys are asking, and how righteous he is to keep the secret because so many monger are not worthy to know his secrets. Are you fucking kidding me? All the while acting like he's the white night protecting the women, from the douche bag mongers.
Grow fucking up, if you want to share, share, if you don't want to share don't. Stop advertising in the main forum, I got a secret, I got a secret, but I won't tell you. Stupid Shit.
Thanks for reading my rant.
-
07-02-23 09:09 #850Senior Member

Posts: 228Leaving us hanging
Dude you can't rip the mike away from the mc say your stuff then drop the mike wondering if we will ever be able to have bare Hayden again? What's the skinny?
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





