Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Liliam add is not up. She must not be available.
    I could not find her either. Massage anywhere is weird though. If you change the zip code in Orlando, but keep it a 30 mile radius, you get different people.

  2. #2969
    Liliam add is not up. She must not be available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Go to Massage Finder Orlando. Lilliam, Heidi and Rose are there with picture and contact information.

  3. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOrlando  [View Original Post]
    I visited Teresa (Healing Hands by Teresa on Facebook) and as I'm an older guy her age was not a problem for me. You have to call as she does not answer text. Easy to get ahold of and set a time. Safe private home. I won't go into all the details but it was just what I was looking for and needed. I will repeat. Stay safe.

    MJ.
    What was the damage?

  4. #2967
    It looks like she took her ad down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Have a link for Liliam?

  5. #2966

    Lilliam contact information

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Have a link for Liliam?
    Go to Massage Finder Orlando. Lilliam, Heidi and Rose are there with picture and contact information.

  6. #2965

    Link

    Have a link for Liliam?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDonkey911  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lillian last week, it's my 3rd time seeing her. The menu opens up the more you go, it was $$ last time for BBBJ and FS.

    Good luck!

  7. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. How is the location she is at? And does she rub for whole hour?
    She is located in a nice neighborhood and she runs until you finish.

  8. #2963

    Lillian

    Anyone have a link for Lillian's current ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDonkey911  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lillian last week, it's my 3rd time seeing her. The menu opens up the more you go, it was $$ last time for BBBJ and FS.

    Good luck!

  9. #2962
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT the other day and it was ok. A light body rub with HE. She does it topless and will let you roam but can't pet the kitten. 100, tipped 20. I might repeat.
    Thanks for the info. How is the location she is at? And does she rub for whole hour?

  10. #2961

    Teresa

    I visited Teresa (Healing Hands by Teresa on Facebook) and as I'm an older guy her age was not a problem for me. You have to call as she does not answer text. Easy to get ahold of and set a time. Safe private home. I won't go into all the details but it was just what I was looking for and needed. I will repeat. Stay safe.

    MJ.

  11. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? No pics on the ad.
    Long light brown hair, late 40's to early 50's. Voluptuous build, nice big boobs, wears a lot of mascara.

  12. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT the other day and it was ok. A light body rub with HE. She does it topless and will let you roam but can't pet the kitten. 100, tipped 20. I might repeat.
    What did she look like?

  13. #2958
    What does she look like? No pics on the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT the other day and it was ok. A light body rub with HE. She does it topless and will let you roam but can't pet the kitten. 100, tipped 20. I might repeat.

  14. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider? Donation? Experience?

    Thanks.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...637926875.html
    I TOFTT the other day and it was ok. A light body rub with HE. She does it topless and will let you roam but can't pet the kitten. 100, tipped 20. I might repeat.

  15. #2956

    Craigslist massage

    Anyone have any info on this provider? Donation? Experience?

    Thanks.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...637926875.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape