Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 52290
-
07-10-23 16:16 #36810Senior Member

Posts: 133Zuri
Is this the same big tit Zuri from the old days who was dressed as a sexy nurse in her ads? She had a tattoo, I can't remember where or of what. If it's the same girl, she has to be ancient by now.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 16:03 #36809Senior Member

Posts: 368Smart and now I'm envious
That is insane. My visits too would multiply if this was a thing. I remember Melo's had a something for the May 4th Star Wars holiday but stamp cards is an interesting idea to introduce to these type of multiple transactions haha.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 15:52 #36808Banned Member

Posts: 180Wow! And the girls agreed to this? I can't imagine many of the girls wanting to stick around and make less money.
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 15:24 #36807Senior Member

Posts: 154They may be finato
I texted them too because they had some good rates for the BBFS providers in the west side and nothing. I would refer to the master list of the agencies though as they update fairly often.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 14:24 #36806Senior Member

Posts: 2643Props to BC who TOFTT and reviewed on the pleaser thread.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 12:04 #36805Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Look at website
Did you look at the promotion on the website?
Originally Posted by Pyhan83
[View Original Post]
We didn't have that in LA.
-
07-10-23 11:59 #36804Senior Member

Posts: 137Sfk?
Did SFK shut down? I was out of town for a while and just realized their website https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/ is gone. I was booking Lovely / Lovelyn through them (the BBFS one with the long nips and great bbj and rimming). It looks like she may be in and. Cal now anyway. SFK has been a good agency so it would be a bummer if they're gone.
-
07-10-23 11:51 #36803Senior Member

Posts: 2316Monday roster. Kbliss booker has new flavor listed starting today, Krystal is her name, photo and details in yesterday info post.
Viki Diva.
Hana kKrystal Maia Mini Juni.
-
07-10-23 07:29 #36802Banned Member

Posts: 180What do you mean? Both those girls were here in LA already.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 03:01 #36801Senior Member

Posts: 664Unknown booker
Does anyone know this one:
https://www.instagram.com/hotasiangirlinirvine
I've used them before but I can't use them as a reference because I don't know who they are. Does anyone know if they have a website?
-
07-10-23 02:48 #36800Senior Member

Posts: 3687I believe BG Chloe3 = CG Chloe6 but I am not going to confirm with BG. You may get B&S with BG. PussyDestroyr reviewed Alice / Chloe who is a different Chloe. Alice / Chloe is also BG Alice4 and BG Kloric.
Originally Posted by Discreetmale68
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 23:43 #36799Banned Member

Posts: 466Barbie is nice but I think she may be older than she appears.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 22:16 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 787He also accepts HX if you have at least two recent networks.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 22:09 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 664Long time MP FSer, but don't do much K-girl agency work, but next week is my birthday and I want to treat myself to 2 or 3 girls.
Is it hard to get approved for booker grey, I've only used one other LA / OC K-girl agency.
Any suggestions?
-
07-09-23 22:08 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 1574I wish we have this here, just speechless
https://yummykgirls.com/welcome.html
Take a look! Can we get something like this here in L. A?
God damn I would go every week or twice a week, LOL.











Reply With Quote




