Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 10992
-
07-10-23 17:32 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 299Thank you
Unlike someone else, thank you for at least sharing the providers information. Oh and being humble too.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 17:23 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 73Hammah chick
She looks exquisite! Love that thickness. Hope she visits Oahu.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
**Update**
I just messaged her and she replied right away. Said she was on her way to the airport and no other islands are scheduled. Though she is available for FMTY if anyone interested.
-
07-10-23 08:56 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 67Hapa Jasmine
Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.
JB.
-
07-09-23 21:20 #9294Pimp or booker

Posts: 100I will post will be general info since they say no one will believe or read my posts. I'm just post to let people know there are is still value out there if you can afford it. Feel free to PM and I might give out more info.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 17:45 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 318No useful information
The account in question only posts brags and zero useful information.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 03:11 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 1189So no name, ad or anything. Kind of a useless post without more info.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 18:09 #9291Pimp or booker

Posts: 100Saw an oldie but recently retired goodie. Her rates more then tripled since back in the day but so did my income. 360 for the hour in pound town. Still takes care of body, shaved local pinay with big tits and a great ass, had no problem taking all the meat with all the force I could throw at her. Threw her 400 just because I had it.
-
07-08-23 03:13 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 1021Moanica Has the biggest chest around on Maui
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lahaina/Moanica
Hey men I just had a good time with Moanica on Maui, you have to read her over 100 positive reviews see what you like, and want to do with her.
Have fun men.
-
07-08-23 00:45 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 835Is Honey still doing the independent scene?
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:52 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 110Natalie
She is back, we have spent quality time together, trust, she will always take care and makes me feel so good, she is so ono, love dem chichiz, and that okole is so sweet.
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3151566
-
07-06-23 14:31 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 945You're right. It was Honey at AR.
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 13:56 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 46Bailey
I see her when she cums to Kona. Legit and great service! Tight little puss!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 05:37 #9285Senior Member

Posts: 185I've never been to AR (I hate that entrance), but I think you're thinking of tall c-girl honey. I've seen Baby at Pali a few years ago, and sunflower when they were at the Ilikai. She may have worked at other locations in the past, but my experience with her were at those two locations.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 02:18 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 945Baby before
Is this the same tall, model-like Chinese girl who also did time at Angel Relaxation?
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 01:45 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bailey fun
https://tryst.link/escort/baileythebarbie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...i/BaileyBarbie
Bailey is a hot little woman with sexy curves and all her photos match her exactly, nice strong hands.
She is super chill, Everything was played safe I had a good time.
I'm sure you will as well have fun men.








Reply With Quote






