Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 29287
-
07-09-23 12:00 #21472Senior Member

Posts: 61Art spa Coco
Went to Art and saw a new girl Coco. She's tall and young, 30's maybe. Nice body no damage from what I could tell. Nice rack I would say C's beautiful gum drops. Cute little butt. The massage was lack luster just rubbing and pushing, almost no teasing. On the flip she asked how much. I ask for what she said everything. I offered 1. 40 as that's always been the standard there. She said 2 I obviously said hell no, and we settled at 1. 60. During all that the little head was no longer ready. No CBJ or BBJ was had she climbed on top and put her tits in my face sucked on them for a bit then Jr was ready again she put it in rode me CG for a min then said you fuck me. Did her K9 and she took a pounding giving me the typical you so strong line. Finished in the bag cleaned up and out the door total damage 2.20. Was a good time just wish the massage was better.
-
07-09-23 11:29 #21471Senior Member

Posts: 1174Ads
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/617780405689
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 08:46 #21470Senior Member

Posts: 507May Spa off Shadeland
I did a quick Google search: 'May Spa, Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis' and found it at northeast corner of Shadeland Station Way and Shadeland Ave, saw no link for their own website, did not yet find any ads on typical sites, someone please share if you find it.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
Formerly looks like was LA Figure Day Spa at 7377, Suite C20.
-
07-09-23 08:11 #21469Senior Member

Posts: 423May spa off Shadleand
Saw a new AMP advertised and wanted to try something new. I guess May spa has been open for a few weeks. It's located in a strip mall off of Shadeland and south of 75th. Looks like two room and didn't see a table shower. Got Tina who is prob late 30's wearing a tight red dress with a really short skirt. I knew I was in the right place. Massage was decent and gave a good med / hard massage. Allowed my roaming in the skirt and the she started more of a tease. On the flip asked what I wanted and said everything. So we proceeded. Standard rates. She did reveal some large Cs and took direction well. Not sure how long this place will last since a non Asian massage place got heat by locals in the same strip mall.
-
07-09-23 06:34 #21468Senior Member

Posts: 164Day Spa on Main Street, Plainfield
Went in 5:30 PM Friday. Paid $40 for half hour and laid $40 on table in room for tip. Rub was pretty good and relaxing. Nice pressure and kneading. Minimal tease until flip then lots of ass play. Finger rubbing ass hole, etc. Decent tug with oil. After clean up continued rub until time up. Will be back.
-
07-08-23 06:47 #21467Senior Member

Posts: 171Yet another one
Visited Coral recently. Was taken to the room and promptly told, "house fee plus tip. " Massage was mediocre and didn't last long before prompted to flip. She motioned for play but I declined, requesting only massage. She seemed very puzzled so she continued pushing for more despite my no thank yous. She finally gave up but not without reminding me of the tip. 2nd half of the massage was even worse than the first. She just lightly glided her hands about my body. Requested harder but no luck. Was shorted a few minutes but at this point I just wanted to scoot. Asked her if she she could break some change to which she replied, "tip $20. " I laughed, handed her what I thought was fair and left. This pushy, money-grubbiness is becoming all too common.
-
07-08-23 02:45 #21466Senior Member

Posts: 61Luna Spa
Been there a couple times has anyone received more than a standard hand shake?
-
07-08-23 00:17 #21465Senior Member

Posts: 187She gives a pretty good massage and was really sweet to me. I think she has lost a little of the attitude from last year.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 19:31 #21464Senior Member

Posts: 54Westfield
Sorry, for duplicate posts. Does anywhere in Westfield allow SS?
-
07-07-23 19:19 #21463Senior Member

Posts: 54Carmel
Has anyone ever had luck with SS at Rainforest?
-
07-07-23 17:37 #21462Senior Member

Posts: 136Bro
Quite honestly, you're the type of customer she DOESN'T want. You're doing everything wrong.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 17:02 #21461Senior Member

Posts: 129A Good Massage
I did not feel like paying for sex and a lame massage, so I went to Serenity Spa, which has always been legit for me. I received the best deep tissue massage. It has been since Ann left the Main St Spa in Plainfield. Oh well. Useless info for many of you, but it really opened my eyes to how bad the sex AMP's are at any actual massage.
Side note: it still made me want to go down the street and bang another MT, but I practiced self control. Today.
-
07-07-23 14:27 #21460Senior Member

Posts: 82Art
After hearing the lady at Art had the week off I decided to stop in and see if there was a nice alternative. I did not stay because I remember her being extra bratty gps but it was the tall mid 20's gal from last years Monica w the amazing tits. I'd recommend seeing them at least once but I didn't repeat based on previous snotty attitude. Am I remembering correctly yuki?
-
07-07-23 10:50 #21459Senior Member

Posts: 93Mundy
The shop on Mundy is FS you don't have to say anything special they will ask. Last time there wanted $$ for FS but agreed to $. 4.
Originally Posted by Goatee1456
[View Original Post]
Talent is 7,8/10.
-
07-07-23 05:45 #21458Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage
Looking for a spot near the airport that will not disappoint.









Reply With Quote



