Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27086

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend, outcall, hhr 1. 6.

    Text her, she responded within hour and arrived within the next hour, since I was ready asap. Sweet, very blonde in every way, except beautiful shaved kitty. BBFS, no cip, 69, mish, k9, backshot. Chit chat while waiting for her ride, 5 mins. Nice girl, tiny with big handfulls, obviously. Just look at those puppies. Seems younger than the 29 or 30 that she is. Can't take too much pounding tho. Will repeat.

  2. #27085

    Recommendation for a Good provider

    I will be in town tonight and looking for a good provider around the Westchester area. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

  3. #27084

    And there you have it

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048

    Well I was finally able to meet her at a mid line hotel in springdale. She has a handler / boy friend. But he posed no problem. She seem sweet but flighty. She tried very had to please me but was not able. According to her she has had a rough year claims someone beat her and stabbed her. Than last month her home burnt down. She says because of the bearing and stabbings it has left her with some semi serious health issues that require medication. And unfortunately for me she need to take them before I got there. I did have some fun though. She tried very had to give me a good time but she kept falling asleep. I saw no outwardly signs she used drugs no track marks nice teeth if she smokes I didn't smell it. And no signs of anything in the room. Now the hundred dollar question would I repeat. I would if I new she hadn't taken any of her meds that knock her out. She was fun while awake. And she likes her toys. As alway YMMV.
    More red flags. She's on the H train and has all of her stories figured out to justify her sh*tty service and also make you feel bad for her to ensure she gets her asking price if not more.

    "Ever since I got stabbed I have to take my medication that makes me fall asleep" may top the "I got kicked by a horse when I was a teenager and that's why I have no teeth" excuse. Drowsy stabbing pills. Chef's kiss.

    I appreciate you TOFTT, Mall Guy. Handler, nodding off during appointments and flightiness. All that's missing is bad hygiene. Was intrigued by a chick with a shaved head but this one seems like another brick in the druggie wall.

  4. #27083

    Non-visible drug use

    Heroin can be smoked and snorted and will still produce the head nods.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048

    She says because of the bearing and stabbings it has left her with some semi serious health issues that require medication. And unfortunately for me she need to take them before I got there. I did have some fun though. She tried very had to give me a good time but she kept falling asleep. I saw no outwardly signs she used drugs no track marks nice teeth if she smokes I didn't smell it.

  5. #27082

    Ryot

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048

    Well I was finally able to meet her at a mid line hotel in springdale. She has a handler / boy friend. But he posed no problem. She seem sweet but flighty. She tried very had to please me but was not able. According to her she has had a rough year claims someone beat her and stabbed her. Than last month her home burnt down. She says because of the bearing and stabbings it has left her with some semi serious health issues that require medication. And unfortunately for me she need to take them before I got there. I did have some fun though. She tried very had to give me a good time but she kept falling asleep. I saw no outwardly signs she used drugs no track marks nice teeth if she smokes I didn't smell it. And no signs of anything in the room. Now the hundred dollar question would I repeat. I would if I new she hadn't taken any of her meds that knock her out. She was fun while awake. And she likes her toys. As alway YMMV.

  6. #27081
    Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousMonks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, she was coming from the casino and met at mine. Great thick ass, had her wits about her, was fairly into it. Would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/8599070808
    Wow, her pictures are so heavily filtered that they look like AI photos.

  7. #27080

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolcin  [View Original Post]
    Got a text out of the blue from Becky hadn't seen her in about 10 months she asked if I had time that afternoon to come pick her up after work and hangout I did she lost a little weight maybe down to 110 now but everything else is still the same sounded like she is in a relationship she would not commit to another meeting so this probably was like a one off. But I'm glad the schedule aligned we will see what happens.
    Becky who? A little more info would certainly be much more helpful.

  8. #27079

    Becky from the trailer park

    Got a text out of the blue from Becky hadn't seen her in about 10 months she asked if I had time that afternoon to come pick her up after work and hangout yeah sure she has lost a little weight maybe down to 110 but the areas that made her famous are still the same it sounded like she is in a relationship she would not commit to another meeting so this probably was like a one off. But I'm glad the schedule aligned we will see what happens.

  9. #27078

    Lucy or Luanna Faye

    Spent a few hours with her, she is a spinner. Fun time, and her BBBJCIM with swallow was about the best I have ever had, however for some of you it may not be what you want because it was a gummy BJ.

  10. #27077

    WetBaby

    Saw her last night, she was coming from the casino and met at mine. Great thick ass, had her wits about her, was fairly into it. Would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/8599070808

  11. #27076

    Sarah. Recent Intel?


  12. #27075

    Ryot

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I texted 2 escorts yesterday at different time to see if I could get an appointment. The first was Ryot https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143833048 I read the ad and have always been intrigued by a woman with a shaved head. My first text wasn't answered for almost two hours. She texted and asked if she was unable to do something I asked what would happen I said it was not a deal breaker. And then never heard from her again. The second person I contacted was Aubre https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143827674 Since no-one had any current information other than it looked like she had no teeth I decided to contact her and if needed I was going to TOFTT. So sent her a text about and hour and am half later she gets back to me. As I tell everyone I am about to meet I do not do deposits / prepay or give donation until we are done playing. I said to put you mind at ease I will show I have the money. In texting she seemed sensitive about payment plan. I assured her that it had nothing to do on a review 8 years ago. Well then she blew up that was some so and so how demanded this or that and when she wouldn't comply he wrote she was a thief. I texted back that do you think if I put a lot of weight in that review that I would have contacted you in the first place? But never heard back from her. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    Ryot looks fun. A few too many red flags in the ad, but I may TOFTT anyway.

  13. #27074

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She real, I've seen her a few times but isn't worth her hour rate. She used to be reasonable but I stopped seeing her when inflation went up. Would be good at a third of her current rate.
    Thank you.

    Sounds like kind of a rip off then, good to know.

  14. #27073

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacio762  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    Also had a listing on PD, with 2 reviews but they're kinda old.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s
    She real, I've seen her a few times but isn't worth her hour rate. She used to be reasonable but I stopped seeing her when inflation went up. Would be good at a third of her current rate.

  15. #27072

    Any knowledge?

    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    Also had a listing on PD, with 2 reviews but they're kinda old.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape