Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She is trying. But, she doesn't always answer. She asked me to take it down and she would send the money and take care of me. I'm getting ready to leave for a week and nothing has been sent as of yet.
    I informed her of your review this morning on FB messenger. I tried calling to talk about it, she's not answering my calls either. This isn't good for her or us.

    Sad truth about any provider, Never Pay before services.

  2. #19060

    Melissa

    Has anyone visited Melissa? She seems too good to be true.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/grandra...95152e4a28255b

  3. #19059

    Kitty

    She is trying. But, she doesn't always answer. She asked me to take it down and she would send the money and take care of me. I'm getting ready to leave for a week and nothing has been sent as of yet.

  4. #19058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    I told kitty, I won't be seeing her until she fixes this for you.

    Keep us posted.

    Stay safe.

  5. #19057

    Melissa

    Has once visited Melissa Lanham?

  6. #19056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kitty more than a few times. And she was always good and took care of business. Then came last week Saturday. I asked to see her and she said she was stuck at her aunts house north of town and her ride was down. Asked me to please send her $ for an Uber so she could get home. I said no that I couldn't do that cause too many in her profession screwed us over. After her begging me and blowing up my phone for a couple hours and relented. I sent her. 3 for the Uber and tip. She promised she would order right away and then come see me. She stopped responding until the next day. Then she texted out of the blue and said she was back and had knocked at my door. Only thing was that I was out of town on business. I told her I'd be back Friday. She still hasn't shown up and she has since stopped responding. Yes, I know that I shouldn't have sent the $, but she has never shown signs of screwing anyone over before. Take it for what you will. She is a thief and a scammer. And if anyone wants to see the text messages between her an I, I will screenshot and send to you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/086073375741
    Once they start that shit it never stops 😒128530;.

  7. #19055

    Kitty is a thief

    I have seen Kitty more than a few times. And she was always good and took care of business. Then came last week Saturday. I asked to see her and she said she was stuck at her aunts house north of town and her ride was down. Asked me to please send her $ for an Uber so she could get home. I said no that I couldn't do that cause too many in her profession screwed us over. After her begging me and blowing up my phone for a couple hours and relented. I sent her. 3 for the Uber and tip. She promised she would order right away and then come see me. She stopped responding until the next day. Then she texted out of the blue and said she was back and had knocked at my door. Only thing was that I was out of town on business. I told her I'd be back Friday. She still hasn't shown up and she has since stopped responding. Yes, I know that I shouldn't have sent the $, but she has never shown signs of screwing anyone over before. Take it for what you will. She is a thief and a scammer. And if anyone wants to see the text messages between her an I, I will screenshot and send to you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/086073375741

  8. #19054
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/185221791251

    Any endulgers to this sexy young hottie. ?pm me please.
    Search for Skyy.

  9. #19053

    Tiffany?

    Says in her ad her name is Tiffany. Does anyone know anything about her or if she is worth the time and money?

    None of the searches that come up with Tiffany have pictures to compare.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230708_194404_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230708_194415_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #19052

    Sky. Anyone. ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/185221791251

    Any endulgers to this sexy young hottie. ?pm me please.

  11. #19051
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/253102537473

    Anyone get into this? Looks a little rough but decent.
    Circling back here, anyone get a chance to meet or talk to this woman? Finally did get a chance to talk, but have not met. Maybe today some intel would be much obliged.

  12. #19050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Hunter this afternoon and what a genuinely great woman. Comms we're easy and upon arrival she welcomed me with a hug. Great conversation. Got caught up on what's been going on with her and she shed a little light on her situation at the den. I'll let her share if she so chooses but the future of the den is definitely up in the air. We can only hope for the best. Any how. Instead of repeating what others have said, I'll just say another great visit with a beautiful young woman. She will be missed.

    CJ.
    Yes she's a class act loved the conversations too❤65039;.

  13. #19049

    Wynterbbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Wynter is still around. Old school bbw type. She was fun, but I lost her digits?
    I assume your talking about wynterbbw, she retired last summer. I tired to setup a meeting one time with her and she broke the news to me that she had met someone through the hobby that like her and would support her in every way. As far as I'm aware of things, she got married in April of this year.

  14. #19048

    Catching up escort edition

    I've seen mechanical Mandy a few times. Tall red 6 ft. I haven't seen her at the new place she's advertising. But every time I saw her at the old place over by 28th it was on par. No GFE. Just a hott naked red head ready for whatever then leave. LOL. That's how I like it though. She's my favorite. I highly recommend. I saw she's been gone for awhile, but just recently started advertising again. There's plenty of reviews on her already. But she's still my favorite.

    I also got to check out Shelby from Kzoo who advertises here all the time. She was super nice. Looks like her pics. But she did have a ton of scars or a rash or something that had me concerned. This was a while back. I haven't been able to get this site to load for awhile. So I'm not sure her current status. She's super sweet, nice location, clean room. No complaints other than the scars or rash she had. I ended up just paying her and making some excuse to leave incase whatever it was. Was contagious.

    Does anyone know if Wynter is still around. Old school bbw type. She was fun, but I lost her digits?

  15. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/024448271476

    Is this P10 from the old Wayland days?
    Perfect 10 with the Glock tattoo? She was great this doesn't seem like it's her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape