Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 26667
-
07-09-23 12:06 #19062Senior Member

Posts: 122I know. She lives so close to me I thought it was a great set up. But, she is another one that is screwing herself over. She must not be too worried about her reputation to ignore you and now she went completely silent on me.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 11:51 #19061Senior Member

Posts: 4439I informed her of your review this morning on FB messenger. I tried calling to talk about it, she's not answering my calls either. This isn't good for her or us.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
Sad truth about any provider, Never Pay before services.
-
07-09-23 11:47 #19060Regular Member

Posts: 15Melissa
Has anyone visited Melissa? She seems too good to be true.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/grandra...95152e4a28255b
-
07-09-23 11:42 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 122Kitty
She is trying. But, she doesn't always answer. She asked me to take it down and she would send the money and take care of me. I'm getting ready to leave for a week and nothing has been sent as of yet.
-
07-09-23 11:36 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I told kitty, I won't be seeing her until she fixes this for you.
Keep us posted.
Stay safe.
-
07-09-23 09:52 #19057Regular Member

Posts: 15Melissa
Has once visited Melissa Lanham?
-
07-09-23 07:17 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 185Kitty
Once they start that shit it never stops 😒128530;.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 02:22 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 122Kitty is a thief
I have seen Kitty more than a few times. And she was always good and took care of business. Then came last week Saturday. I asked to see her and she said she was stuck at her aunts house north of town and her ride was down. Asked me to please send her $ for an Uber so she could get home. I said no that I couldn't do that cause too many in her profession screwed us over. After her begging me and blowing up my phone for a couple hours and relented. I sent her. 3 for the Uber and tip. She promised she would order right away and then come see me. She stopped responding until the next day. Then she texted out of the blue and said she was back and had knocked at my door. Only thing was that I was out of town on business. I told her I'd be back Friday. She still hasn't shown up and she has since stopped responding. Yes, I know that I shouldn't have sent the $, but she has never shown signs of screwing anyone over before. Take it for what you will. She is a thief and a scammer. And if anyone wants to see the text messages between her an I, I will screenshot and send to you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/086073375741
-
07-08-23 23:55 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 77Search for Skyy.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 19:48 #19053Senior Member

Posts: 201Tiffany?
Says in her ad her name is Tiffany. Does anyone know anything about her or if she is worth the time and money?
None of the searches that come up with Tiffany have pictures to compare.
-
07-08-23 17:57 #19052Senior Member

Posts: 338Sky. Anyone. ?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/185221791251
Any endulgers to this sexy young hottie. ?pm me please.
-
07-08-23 11:09 #19051Senior Member

Posts: 92Circling back here, anyone get a chance to meet or talk to this woman? Finally did get a chance to talk, but have not met. Maybe today some intel would be much obliged.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 00:09 #19050Senior Member

Posts: 185Hunter
Yes she's a class act loved the conversations too❤65039;.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 23:53 #19049Senior Member

Posts: 206Wynterbbw
I assume your talking about wynterbbw, she retired last summer. I tired to setup a meeting one time with her and she broke the news to me that she had met someone through the hobby that like her and would support her in every way. As far as I'm aware of things, she got married in April of this year.
Originally Posted by Noctis4569
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 22:53 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 88Catching up escort edition
I've seen mechanical Mandy a few times. Tall red 6 ft. I haven't seen her at the new place she's advertising. But every time I saw her at the old place over by 28th it was on par. No GFE. Just a hott naked red head ready for whatever then leave. LOL. That's how I like it though. She's my favorite. I highly recommend. I saw she's been gone for awhile, but just recently started advertising again. There's plenty of reviews on her already. But she's still my favorite.
I also got to check out Shelby from Kzoo who advertises here all the time. She was super nice. Looks like her pics. But she did have a ton of scars or a rash or something that had me concerned. This was a while back. I haven't been able to get this site to load for awhile. So I'm not sure her current status. She's super sweet, nice location, clean room. No complaints other than the scars or rash she had. I ended up just paying her and making some excuse to leave incase whatever it was. Was contagious.
Does anyone know if Wynter is still around. Old school bbw type. She was fun, but I lost her digits?











Reply With Quote





