Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19535

    Good time to find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to ad another black girl to my roster and Heather caught my eye. She posts some risque pics that suggests she's a little freaky who's pretty down for whatever. Exchanged a few texts and a phone call, and when I told her I was looking forward to all the things she's got going on in her pics, she fronted like a MFr and told me that wasn't available with her services, that "everything" is covered. I was like WTF? Then reminded her of her pics with a creampie and giving a dude a BBBJ. She claims that those were taken with a SO and not included with her business, smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/105567471758
    At least you found out before visiting her. That is why I put more emphasis on the menu items at the bottom of the ad than the pictures.

    Thanks for warning us.

  2. #19534

    Sexy Stacey.

    Just posted in the USA classifieds forum LOL. Got to give her credit for trying, apparently she doesn't realize most of us know she's a rip off.

  3. #19533

    Heather, false advertising

    Was looking to ad another black girl to my roster and Heather caught my eye. She posts some risque pics that suggests she's a little freaky who's pretty down for whatever. Exchanged a few texts and a phone call, and when I told her I was looking forward to all the things she's got going on in her pics, she fronted like a MFr and told me that wasn't available with her services, that "everything" is covered. I was like WTF? Then reminded her of her pics with a creampie and giving a dude a BBBJ. She claims that those were taken with a SO and not included with her business, smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/105567471758

  4. #19532
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Describe the duo partner she has. I'm unfamiliar with her having a partner.
    A tiny Asian girl. 25.

  5. #19531
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPlay  [View Original Post]
    I had a long text conversation with her the other day, really seemed to hit it off. We agreed on a time to meet for a visit to get to know each other but when I got there, crickets.

    I reached out the following day to see what was up, potentially reschedule. Crickets.

    Seemed TGTBT to me, and for me it was 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
    I've had crickets also. I hope she isn't taking one of those free vacations.

  6. #19530

    Red wine partner

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/820197028329

    This is a half ass ad LOL. I confirm that's Red Wine's ad for those who wanted to reconnect.

    She can bring in a younger duo partner with her.
    Describe the duo partner she has. I'm unfamiliar with her having a partner.

  7. #19529

    Red wine

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker43  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal? She won't say what she's willing to do or her rates? Just keeps messaging "let me know when you want to meet" uhhh. ?
    I've seen her before. She's real, but she is paranoid about msgs and anything really. I'd say she handles her demons better than most SW. I Haven't seen her go crazy, scratch herself excessively or nod off, but she has anxiety issues and paranoid delusions. She always thinks the cops are after her type of thing. Will probably ask you if you're a cop even after seeing her a few times. Besides that, she's a good time. Very chatty. Good BJ. CFS. Has all her teeth. Legit spinner body, but can take a pounding better than most and seems very enthusiastic about getting throttled. Just discuss things with her when you meet her. She'll probably try to say every you ask for is "extra", but I've seen her 3 times and found her donations to be agreeable. She will however try to msg you later for cashapps. Say "no". If she's not going to do what you want her to do, kick her out the car before you drive off. You may get her for a bit less if you catch her walking, which she does do. She used to walk M frequently, but that seems to be a rare occasion to see her walking nowadays. Similar to lucky / Bethany, who is also a former walker, but is rarely seen on the streets nowadays.

  8. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure either. Why in the hell she has to be so hesitant. First she wanted me to screen hard before distributing her digits. Then she went for public ad but doesn't want to show her face, doesn't want to discuss about the business. Having ad, she has to assume some risk.
    Right? I realize this is a risky hobby. But some basic info is helpful / needed by mongers. I told her I was not local but read some promising reviews about her here. She would not even commit to setting a time to meet. Just kept saying Let me know when you are here. Forget that shit! I'm not going to drive for however long with zero info / communication from her. There are other, better providers.

  9. #19527

    Solicitation

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker43  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal? She won't say what she's willing to do or her rates? Just keeps messaging "let me know when you want to meet" uhhh. ?
    Because she's smarter than that. You don't talk about sex for money, that's called solicitation.

    If you want to know what she does, read the forum or PM someone who have reviewed her.

  10. #19526

    Anybody know anything about this one?

    She quoted me 100/ qv 140/ hhr 200/ hr. She has a slutty look that turns me on, but I think those rates are a little too high. Might TOFTT if I can get her for 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/other/looking-to-meet-and-have-some-/189049245719

    EDIT: For some reason the link isn't working. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtg1ndmwnmy1owrhzdhkzwuxyjhkmtdimmexy2i5odi5mtg2njc3.jpg~2.jpg‎   mjuwmtuwntdhotu2yznhmtrhndlhzguynzm2owm1mge4y2e4ognh.jpg~2.jpg‎   mtc2mjm2otvhyjlkytjmnjg1mdk3oduwngq2ndc0otkyymu0mmfl.jpg~2.jpg‎  

  11. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker43  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal? She won't say what she's willing to do or her rates? Just keeps messaging "let me know when you want to meet" uhhh. ?
    I am not sure either. Why in the hell she has to be so hesitant. First she wanted me to screen hard before distributing her digits. Then she went for public ad but doesn't want to show her face, doesn't want to discuss about the business. Having ad, she has to assume some risk.

  12. #19524

    SW's for Escort prices

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    When are guys going to stop paying escort rates for SW'S. These girls are ripping you off. If I'm going to pay Escort Rates then I want Escort looks and services.

    We need to take a stand or it's just going to get worse. Too many SW are playing guys and ripping them off or providing shitty services and taking money out of your pockets.

    Just saying. Take a stand. I have.
    Agreed. For me, Benjamins and up are reserved for girls with all of their teeth.

  13. #19523

    Stop

    When are guys going to stop paying escort rates for SW'S. These girls are ripping you off. If I'm going to pay Escort Rates then I want Escort looks and services.

    We need to take a stand or it's just going to get worse. Too many SW are playing guys and ripping them off or providing shitty services and taking money out of your pockets.

    Just saying. Take a stand. I have.

  14. #19522

    Asian in Miamisburg

    The girl that was here a couple months ago is back. On STG 646-xxx-0332. I only participated in standard service for hh. She will text you donations.

  15. #19521
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/820197028329

    This is a half ass ad LOL. I confirm that's Red Wine's ad for those who wanted to reconnect.

    She can bring in a younger duo partner with her.
    What's her deal? She won't say what she's willing to do or her rates? Just keeps messaging "let me know when you want to meet" uhhh. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape