Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19522

    Asian in Miamisburg

    The girl that was here a couple months ago is back. On STG 646-xxx-0332. I only participated in standard service for hh. She will text you donations.

  2. #19521
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/820197028329

    This is a half ass ad LOL. I confirm that's Red Wine's ad for those who wanted to reconnect.

    She can bring in a younger duo partner with her.
    What's her deal? She won't say what she's willing to do or her rates? Just keeps messaging "let me know when you want to meet" uhhh. ?

  3. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarek33  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/782915302059

    At the first number not the second in the ad, and it's the first time she ever responded to me and was a tad red flaggy for me. First of all her texts had a signature at the bottom of every text so I asked who that dude was and she said it's the name of the guy she bought the phone from and she couldn't figure out how to remove the signature. I won't say the guys name but I'm assuming it was a monger, and yes I went immediately to Facebook to look him up.

    Secondly after my initial text she immediately started giving me prices and the address of her location which I hadn't determined whether I was even going to make the attempt to see her. It all seemed kind of desperate to me.

    Should I be concerned, has anyone ever seen her and is she worth the time if you have? I've looked up the name and really didn't get a good feel on whether she was good or bad. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    One final thing, the ad while found in Dayton says Cincy, the ad says she's located in Englewood but the address she gave is in Miamisburg.
    She's decent in the looks department, at least last time I saw her. If you like them in their 20's and a little thicker. It can NOT be worth it if you get ghosted or she wastes upwards of an hour of your time trying to get into her room. Factoring in price it is worth it to me. I've never known her to have a hygiene issue either. If you've read the reports you know everything else. Tell her your there and then don't actually get there for at least 20 minutes later or even 30. She is from the englewood area and was trying to get back there which I think she did, but for whatever reason she's back south of Dayton but hasn't updated her ad. Hope this helps.

  4. #19519
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I was able to visit with Sofia. I had a good time with. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    She told me that she will keep the same rate for those that have seen her before.
    Can confirm the claim. She had to cancel my appointment today but she told me the same thing. She'll be back in August.

  5. #19518

    Messaged Star

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/782915302059

    At the first number not the second in the ad, and it's the first time she ever responded to me and was a tad red flaggy for me. First of all her texts had a signature at the bottom of every text so I asked who that dude was and she said it's the name of the guy she bought the phone from and she couldn't figure out how to remove the signature. I won't say the guys name but I'm assuming it was a monger, and yes I went immediately to Facebook to look him up.

    Secondly after my initial text she immediately started giving me prices and the address of her location which I hadn't determined whether I was even going to make the attempt to see her. It all seemed kind of desperate to me.

    Should I be concerned, has anyone ever seen her and is she worth the time if you have? I've looked up the name and really didn't get a good feel on whether she was good or bad. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    One final thing, the ad while found in Dayton says Cincy, the ad says she's located in Englewood but the address she gave is in Miamisburg.

  6. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPlay  [View Original Post]
    I had a long text conversation with her the other day, really seemed to hit it off. We agreed on a time to meet for a visit to get to know each other but when I got there, crickets.

    I reached out the following day to see what was up, potentially reschedule. Crickets.

    Seemed TGTBT to me, and for me it was.
    I posted she was a "time waster" pulled the same shit on me a week ago!

  7. #19516

    Heather

    Has anyone been with Heather yet??

    Have been texting and seems legit. Just wanted to make sure.

    BM59.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/exotic/its-heather-the-heatmake-it-ho/957135645411

  8. #19515

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by ShhhQuiet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her ad finally went through.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/109517425421
    I had a long text conversation with her the other day, really seemed to hit it off. We agreed on a time to meet for a visit to get to know each other but when I got there, crickets.

    I reached out the following day to see what was up, potentially reschedule. Crickets.

    Seemed TGTBT to me, and for me it was 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

  9. #19514

    Big Boob Danielle

    Does anyone still have contact. I lost touch probably 6 months ago if any of you have a current number or info please message me. Thank you.

  10. #19513

    MDuke clean your PM box

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    It's her birthday today! Go give her some love.

    Still in Moraine, same place same everything.

    PM if you need her number.
    MDuke clean your PM Box!

  11. #19512
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    She has also put on 100 pounds bigger than the picture. She's a thief.
    I reported that same thing in 2021. Had her boyfriend or handler or whatever threaten me after she was stuck to the couch like Jabba the Hutt and couldn't be bothered to suck some dick to get the party started.

  12. #19511

    Sofia

    I was able to visit with Sofia. I had a good time with. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    She told me that she will keep the same rate for those that have seen her before.

  13. #19510

    McJulie

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    It's her birthday today! Go give her some love.

    Still in Moraine, same place same everything.

    PM if you need her number.
    What does she look like. & donation rates.

  14. #19509

    McJulie birthday

    It's her birthday today! Go give her some love.

    Still in Moraine, same place same everything.

    PM if you need her number.

  15. #19508

    Red Wine ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/820197028329

    This is a half ass ad LOL. I confirm that's Red Wine's ad for those who wanted to reconnect.

    She can bring in a younger duo partner with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape