Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38421

    Rose Aromatherapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The name is Rose Aromatherapy.
    Made the maiden voyage to this Main St. , Waltham, location. Glad I did. Place was empty, drew Coco. Nice place, did the half hour. Now, it is 50 for half, but only 60 for full 1 hour, so will adjust next time. I will repeat.

    Coco is older but lean, not hot, but good, wearing cut off shorts and skimpy red top. Postures as a thirty-something, which is no problem, but add 20+ years. I got the impression that FS and anything else is likely on the menu, but none of it was ever mentioned, and did not partake.

    She's a giggly energetic one, and started right away teasing my nipples, cock, and balls. She excelled at the two hand tease while I was standing nude. OTC top and bottom with no questions and eventually moved to the massage table, face-up. More of the same while I was on the table. After 15-20 minutes of teasing I stood up and she teased and pulled me to an outstanding finish. Back on the table, she cleaned up, hot towel, and a feet / legs massage for the FULL HALF HOUR. OK, YMMV.

    Ecstatic that I made the effort and now have another spot in the area to frequent. 50 for the half, plus 50 for the tip. Yes it should be 40 but the effort was great and I'll go back to 60+40 next time for the full hour; I left a good first impression.

  2. #38420
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I searched Tiffany and got over 200 hits in this forum.
    Yea I can see a bunch of results now. Odd I got none before. I'm going to blame the forum software vs user error LOL.

  3. #38419
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Did they move from 60 and Beacon? (RM showing 60 NB).
    That I believe is another spa.
    its 409 mount auburn.
    its not on r.m

  4. #38418
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    The shop is called sunrise spa and bodywork 409 mt auburn street.
    Parking is on the street.
    I live around the corner her and I have become friendly she likes me.
    Did they move from 60 and Beacon? (RM showing 60 NB).

  5. #38417

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ShabuShabu  [View Original Post]
    LOL I've never seen either name at an AMP. Search this forum and these names don't come up either. More common are Coco and Cici. But it doesn't matter. If they ask who you saw just say you' re terrible with names and you remember she was sexy with nice tits.
    I searched Tiffany and got over 200 hits in this forum.

  6. #38416

    Wey

    Had 2 great experiences with Summer at Sunshine so I thought I would go back. Made an appt with her and when I showed up I was told she would be 20 minutes. There were 2 other girls there. 1 who I hope is the mamasan had a big sore on her face. I asked the other girl if she was available and she said yes so I paid 40 for the HH. Pretty good massage with oil and lots of teasing. It was a hot day outside and I was sweating in this place. Maybe that's better then shivering I guess. On the flip I get her top off to reveal some very nice bolt ons. She agreed to throw my johnson in between them for a benjamin and I definitely enjoyed myself. Clean up and a little head a foot massage to finish. Will definitely return.

  7. #38415
    Quote Originally Posted by AznLvr  [View Original Post]
    How much would you guys tip for a good massage followed by DATY+HJ?

    Thanks!
    120.00.

    But depends on how smoking the provider is.

  8. #38414

    Tip?

    How much would you guys tip for a good massage followed by DATY+HJ?

    Thanks!

  9. #38413
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    What place in Watertown is this?
    The shop is called sunrise spa and bodywork 409 mt auburn street.
    Parking is on the street.
    I live around the corner her and I have become friendly she likes me.

  10. #38412
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45. I got a couple of massages from a girl named erica but I wasn't feeling it with her. This time I met a little older lad named wendy asked for medium hard Thats what I got, she put in alot of effort. Wasnt shy to pull my underwear down And work around the glutes. The lady worked from my shoulders down to the Calves and feet, also used hot stones without me even asking. Damage 50/50.
    What place in Watertown is this?

  11. #38411
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Mmmm, Zoe, my love! I was never able to get anything from her besides massage though.
    It's not you, no HJ at zoe's shop to anyone.
    I go there to get a legit massage that's it.
    This lady was awesome.

  12. #38410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45.
    Mmmm, Zoe, my love! I was never able to get anything from her besides massage though.

  13. #38409

    Ss and bodywork h2 o town

    I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45.
    I got a couple of massages from a girl named erica but I wasn't feeling it with her.
    This time I met a little older lad named wendy asked for medium hard
    Thats what I got, she put in alot of effort. Wasnt shy to pull my underwear down
    And work around the glutes. The lady worked from my shoulders down to the
    Calves and feet, also used hot stones without me even asking.
    Damage 50/50.

  14. #38408
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess I messed up. Wanted to try oxford so I reached out and was asked if had been there before. I said not yet and stone silence. I've only been to the FS prov spas so I'm not familiar with the Boston scene if there's different protocols and rates. Anyone familiar with oxford please drop me a dm with rates and such since I'd really like to check this place out.
    You aren't missing anything.

  15. #38407
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    Tell them you saw Amy or Tiffany. Those names work everywhere, it's all in the delivery.
    LOL I've never seen either name at an AMP. Search this forum and these names don't come up either. More common are Coco and Cici. But it doesn't matter. If they ask who you saw just say you' re terrible with names and you remember she was sexy with nice tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape