Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 26374
-
07-08-23 11:42 #20779Senior Member

Posts: 944The ad in the original post is no longer available:
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/975181956430
But apparently, according to the original poster, she asks for a deposit. And you seem comfortable with that:
I'd ask if anyone else can corroborate your claim to having success with prepay, but this particular ad is no longer available.Deposit definitely is not that big.
-
07-08-23 11:01 #20778Senior Member

Posts: 255I certainly stand corrected then. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 02:35 #20777Regular Member

Posts: 23She looks related to Beetlejuice.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 23:26 #20776Senior Member

Posts: 354I Like This One
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709669677105
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
This one is young, tight, and pretty. And safe. Pretty good menu but need to be covered when you go inside. On the pricey side but she is safe and as far as I can tell, does not invest in pharmaceuticals which is a bonus around here.
-
07-07-23 21:29 #20775Senior Member

Posts: 73Lurking
Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.
Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.
Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?
-
07-07-23 21:00 #20774Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-07-23 20:53 #20773Senior Member

Posts: 1134Her tits look fantastic. Thank you for verification.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 20:06 #20772Senior Member

Posts: 639I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 17:45 #20771Senior Member

Posts: 944[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-07-23 16:58 #20770Senior Member

Posts: 255I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 13:22 #20769Senior Member

Posts: 944Bueller?
Is there anyone actually worth seeing in Milwaukee? Asking for a friend. Happy to rundown options in Madison. There are very few that are, with even a very generous (desperate?) brush, worth seeing.
-
07-07-23 13:00 #20768Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49I visit Kennedy all the time.
I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:44 #20767Senior Member

Posts: 747Coochie!!
She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162
-
07-07-23 11:23 #20766Senior Member

Posts: 1134I wasn't aware Paradise has been around that long. I've been thinking about those beautiful tits often.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:58 #20765Senior Member

Posts: 686Such memories of paradise
Just another trip down memory lane. Paradise has been around a looonnngg time. She started in the milwaukee area 7 8 some years ago. She is another one I can harken back to, like in my rant and rave post, that was very affordable. I used to hit that for 60-80 with one text. Her body back then was banging. Loved the nice tips. She has always been adamant on protection tho, which is why I stopped seeing her. I can only imagine what she is charging now, on top of now heavy verification.
Another perfect example of how a girl that is a good decade into selling herself is naturally worth significantly more then when she was a decade younger, and her vag had not yet been pounded out by thousands of guys. Makes perfect sense to me.
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





