Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 26377
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20782

    Sloppy Toppy Real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/492858064094

    Want to pull the trigger, but hate the oak creek location. She seems familiar from a couple years ago, but the pics are from different eras.

    Any good experiences with her? I'm trying to be safe based on the location. Thanks guys.

  2. #20781

    One legged love available

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/983291503098

    Not the worst thing I've done. But the BBBJ was outstanding. And pocket friendly. Can't run away with my money. LOL.

  3. #20780

    Back by exclusive demand

    If you remember Violet, she is a kept woman these days although the supporting BF isn't around all the time. She has shown interest in seeing old trusted friends but it keeping it discreetly low key and of course isn't avail 24/7 like she used to be. She's heavier built, tits redone, high energy almost hyper, very theatrical and talks a mile a minute these days. Spotless well kept apt as always, cat aboard, and in a nice 4 family unit. Soon to be moving to an even nicer duplex. She's on FB but appears inactive because she just doesn't use it much. She has an entirely different state of mind these days. By popular request and confirmation, she's allowed me to share her contact with those that used to visit her frequently years ago. If she trusted you back then with her proper name & personal knowledge, you may be privileged enough to revisit a blast from the past if interested. I'm not fond of getting involved as a middle man here but willing to share & support a well deserving provider that I've had a long time standing friendship with.

  4. #20779
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.
    The ad in the original post is no longer available:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/975181956430

    But apparently, according to the original poster, she asks for a deposit. And you seem comfortable with that:

    Deposit definitely is not that big.
    I'd ask if anyone else can corroborate your claim to having success with prepay, but this particular ad is no longer available.

  5. #20778
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
    I certainly stand corrected then. Thanks for sharing!

  6. #20777
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
    She looks related to Beetlejuice.

  7. #20776

    I Like This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709669677105

    This one is young, tight, and pretty. And safe. Pretty good menu but need to be covered when you go inside. On the pricey side but she is safe and as far as I can tell, does not invest in pharmaceuticals which is a bonus around here.

  8. #20775

    Lurking

    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?

  9. #20774
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #20773
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
    Her tits look fantastic. Thank you for verification.

  11. #20772
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.

  12. #20771
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #20770
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162.
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.

  14. #20769

    Bueller?

    Is there anyone actually worth seeing in Milwaukee? Asking for a friend. Happy to rundown options in Madison. There are very few that are, with even a very generous (desperate?) brush, worth seeing.

  15. #20768
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    I visit Kennedy all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    I'd stg would remove all crooks there would be no one left. You are silly.
    I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape