Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20779
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.
    The ad in the original post is no longer available:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/975181956430

    But apparently, according to the original poster, she asks for a deposit. And you seem comfortable with that:

    Deposit definitely is not that big.
    I'd ask if anyone else can corroborate your claim to having success with prepay, but this particular ad is no longer available.

  2. #20778
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
    I certainly stand corrected then. Thanks for sharing!

  3. #20777
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
    She looks related to Beetlejuice.

  4. #20776

    I Like This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709669677105

    This one is young, tight, and pretty. And safe. Pretty good menu but need to be covered when you go inside. On the pricey side but she is safe and as far as I can tell, does not invest in pharmaceuticals which is a bonus around here.

  5. #20775

    Lurking

    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?

  6. #20774
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #20773
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
    Her tits look fantastic. Thank you for verification.

  8. #20772
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.

  9. #20771
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #20770
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162.
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.

  11. #20769

    Bueller?

    Is there anyone actually worth seeing in Milwaukee? Asking for a friend. Happy to rundown options in Madison. There are very few that are, with even a very generous (desperate?) brush, worth seeing.

  12. #20768
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    I visit Kennedy all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    I'd stg would remove all crooks there would be no one left. You are silly.
    I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.

  13. #20767

    Coochie!!

    She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162

  14. #20766
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Just another trip down memory lane. Paradise has been around a looonnngg time. She started in the milwaukee area 7 8 some years ago. She is another one I can harken back to, like in my rant and rave post, that was very affordable. I used to hit that for 60-80 with one text. Her body back then was banging. Loved the nice tips. She has always been adamant on protection tho, which is why I stopped seeing her. I can only imagine what she is charging now, on top of now heavy verification.

    Another perfect example of how a girl that is a good decade into selling herself is naturally worth significantly more then when she was a decade younger, and her vag had not yet been pounded out by thousands of guys. Makes perfect sense to me.
    I wasn't aware Paradise has been around that long. I've been thinking about those beautiful tits often.

  15. #20765

    Such memories of paradise

    Just another trip down memory lane. Paradise has been around a looonnngg time. She started in the milwaukee area 7 8 some years ago. She is another one I can harken back to, like in my rant and rave post, that was very affordable. I used to hit that for 60-80 with one text. Her body back then was banging. Loved the nice tips. She has always been adamant on protection tho, which is why I stopped seeing her. I can only imagine what she is charging now, on top of now heavy verification.

    Another perfect example of how a girl that is a good decade into selling herself is naturally worth significantly more then when she was a decade younger, and her vag had not yet been pounded out by thousands of guys. Makes perfect sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape