Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20774

    I Like This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709669677105

    This one is young, tight, and pretty. And safe. Pretty good menu but need to be covered when you go inside. On the pricey side but she is safe and as far as I can tell, does not invest in pharmaceuticals which is a bonus around here.

  2. #20773

    Lurking

    Still lurking, been here better part of a year, and just never pulled the trigger on meeting a item.

    Thinking of tonight, but, still having 2nd thoughts. Dunno LOL.

    Any pure SAFE bets out there that you guys see on STG as of right now?

  3. #20772
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #20771
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.
    Her tits look fantastic. Thank you for verification.

  5. #20770
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.
    I saw her a couple years ago. Nice, quiet, kinda boring, and I'm probably boring compared to most guys so that make her extra boring. But she's real and does what she says. Pics are 100%. She was reasonable on her donation back then. Safe incall by my standards. Maybe she's a little off on the math but I don't think anyone is looking for a lesson in arithmetic. Check out multiple adds asking 80 then 70 then if you hurry only 150 for a limited time. But hurry or next time it will be 80. Just work it out when you meet her. I think Coochie Eater would have a great time.

  6. #20769
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #20768
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162.
    I texted her the other day and asked her if the milk was flowing yet. She answered back, no, that her doctor told her not until November and she said she was 6 months pregnant. Do the math. I came to the conclusion she's either fake or just plain stupid.

  8. #20767

    Bueller?

    Is there anyone actually worth seeing in Milwaukee? Asking for a friend. Happy to rundown options in Madison. There are very few that are, with even a very generous (desperate?) brush, worth seeing.

  9. #20766
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    I visit Kennedy all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    I'd stg would remove all crooks there would be no one left. You are silly.
    I seen Kennedy like 3 months ago when I flew in from Alabama. Deposit definitely is not that big. She lives in a very nice home. Not most guys would go to, usually and hotel or car or have them come over. But this one give me. Mom vibes. She is young 24 she told me. . Uhm no sign of kids either. It's a very. Unique home and it's clean. No marijuana odor. She is very pretty better than most girls on here who are on here off. What ever you can think of. I was very scared with her but her attitude made it feel like we were just two people looking for a good time. Over all she is quite expensive but she's worth ever penny I'll tell ya.

  10. #20765

    Coochie!!

    She has your name all over it. Black and preggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/154891944162

  11. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Just another trip down memory lane. Paradise has been around a looonnngg time. She started in the milwaukee area 7 8 some years ago. She is another one I can harken back to, like in my rant and rave post, that was very affordable. I used to hit that for 60-80 with one text. Her body back then was banging. Loved the nice tips. She has always been adamant on protection tho, which is why I stopped seeing her. I can only imagine what she is charging now, on top of now heavy verification.

    Another perfect example of how a girl that is a good decade into selling herself is naturally worth significantly more then when she was a decade younger, and her vag had not yet been pounded out by thousands of guys. Makes perfect sense to me.
    I wasn't aware Paradise has been around that long. I've been thinking about those beautiful tits often.

  12. #20763

    Such memories of paradise

    Just another trip down memory lane. Paradise has been around a looonnngg time. She started in the milwaukee area 7 8 some years ago. She is another one I can harken back to, like in my rant and rave post, that was very affordable. I used to hit that for 60-80 with one text. Her body back then was banging. Loved the nice tips. She has always been adamant on protection tho, which is why I stopped seeing her. I can only imagine what she is charging now, on top of now heavy verification.

    Another perfect example of how a girl that is a good decade into selling herself is naturally worth significantly more then when she was a decade younger, and her vag had not yet been pounded out by thousands of guys. Makes perfect sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975

  13. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/244755062044

    This is perfection. Compare this to the SW's the over priced escorts, and drug addicts. I haven't seen her yet but OMG you took one for the team by choosing easy set up and cheap.

  14. #20761

    Brooke / Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    The pics are that of a girl that went by Brooke and other names some years ago. I met her when she started on Craigslist. She was a little hotty back then. But this ones ad sounds more like most of the ads on Megapersonals. This is her from better days.
    Real name Corrinna. Can be found on facebook. After rehab, she had become a drug free advocate and spoke often at her meetings about her struggles to get clean. I was still supporting her occasionally back then. Not speaking to me anymore I'm not sure what has driven her back into the drug abiss. Another pic from times past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64a7fad3bf4514.98036359.png‎  

  15. #20760

    Does anyone have intel on two providers?

    Hello,

    Does anyone have any intel on these two:

    1. She seems a bit older than her pics apparently and the prices look suspiciously low.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754817147938

    2.

    She asks 180 for fully covered non GFE. Plus side no signs of drugs. Yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/916218933459

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape