Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 748 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7794

    Discount code

    Seeking just offered me this one.

    VWO15 COM.

    Recall that this site messes these up, this is all run together w / no spaces.

    I also understand you can substitute the number in the middle to get different percent discounts.

    It is a convenience only, in that the cards that work these days, the Blackhawk cards, come in $100 denominations, so you need to get the fare down below that to use the prepaid card easily.

  2. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.
    Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago. SanD girl.

    Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

  3. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.
    Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago.

    Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

  4. #7791
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6c2ad6f2e2fa

    So any girl can say ppm in her profile. But if you keyword search for ppm you will see.

    "It looks like we couldn't find any members.

    Try changing your search. ".

  5. #7790
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.

    Girl was sweet as sugar during the date but I said something wrong, I forgot, exactly right, and she started crying. Literally crying.

    I talked her off the ledge. Honestly, I came to get laid and I just wanted to get that done.

    So we started walking to her place and she didn't like the wine I picked up. Blew up again. Crying. Holy crap.

    Back at the room one more time starts losing it. I gave her the full amount, and did nothing, just to walk away safely and calmly. A 600 dollar lesson learned.
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.

  6. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

    At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

    I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

    I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.
    Sorry for your loss, wasted time and opening gifts. Stinks when you "find" a special girl like that! Glad you avoid any worse kind of outcome!

    But DUDE! I would have quit at the above bolded part. Just saying!

    I'm ALWAYS happy when something like that bolded part happens via text so that I don't have to live "the rest of the story!" Getting a tongue lashing via text is sure better than in person or in public. But it can be worse one can be in the middle of things and she goes off ruining the date and wasting funds. So making a quick judgement that a response was borderline is often the right move.

    Got to have some level of compartmentalization in this game, such that one doesn't get too infatuated or too emotionally invested with any girl.

    all fwiw

  7. #7788
    Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.

    Girl was sweet as sugar during the date but I said something wrong, I forgot, exactly right, and she started crying. Literally crying.

    I talked her off the ledge. Honestly, I came to get laid and I just wanted to get that done.

    So we started walking to her place and she didn't like the wine I picked up. Blew up again. Crying. Holy crap.

    Back at the room one more time starts losing it. I gave her the full amount, and did nothing, just to walk away safely and calmly. A 600 dollar lesson learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

    At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

    I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

    I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.

  8. #7787

    Bombshell

    Met with her once. Crazy body if you're into IG model types, pictures genuinely don't do her justice but we met for a drink had a nice time. No allowance was discussed at all even after.

    The following morning she texts me with had a great time and feel like we'd hit if off. Then mentions some fairly high number that I'd just prefer not to do on a continuous basis. I will note, she is stunning and I got lucky as I'm not sure I would have met her for that amount had we discussed it before we met. No damage on my end, sometimes you get lucky.

    If you got it thought or willing to take the plunge, I will say her ass is Kim K comparable and they feel like pillows. She's in town from an east coast city sort of. Potentially relocating but is only here for 3 weeks at the moment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-e1d4a3262565

  9. #7786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Yep dodged

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

    At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

    I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

    I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.
    Like I said I'm not on seeking looking for serious stuff. Both us the girls and men know what we're on seeking for, us to get pussy and the girls to get cash help. Women are very good at being charmers and seducing. Your girl was there to get some good money help for her rent and played all her feminine charms on you to get it. Once you said you couldn't accommodate all of it. Well you saw what happened bye bye to all that feminine charm because you're not giving her what she needs and wants. I'm pretty sure you've heard it said women are the best liars. It's not just a saying it can be true in many cases. And you said it, lesson re-learned. On to the next girl.

  10. #7785

    SB amount

    I've been messaging younger sb's and the ones that respond back all want 1 k per meet. It seems like few years ago it was 300 to 500 per meet. Haven't seen a sb in a few years, what's a good rate for an attractive sb? 1 k seems very high.

  11. #7784

    Pushback

    BTW, I do have her license tag, got it at our first meet when she asked me to drive her around the mall we met at to her car. Keep this in your back pocket.

    There is a site, docusearch.com, even for an anonymous person like me, for $40 you can get the registration (name / address) of a vehicle from the tag.

    I might need something to push back on her if she gets all emotional against me.

  12. #7783

    Dodged bullet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Nope wouldn't worry about it. Unless her profile says she's looking for long term, true love and marriage, maybe. But if her profile says non-monogamous, open relationship then I really wouldn't worry about it. I personally don't look for any of that serious stuff on seeking. I'm on seeking to fuck sweet young pussy and it not be serious and be free to fuck other ones at the same time. I've had real civie girlfriends and still date civie girls and you shouldn't have to pay for that directly. I don't consider that real or true love.
    So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

    At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

    I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

    I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.

  13. #7782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    A sugar baby can only be a non-pro once. But they are out there.
    That first part is a technicality because even a sugarbaby, even after multiple arrangements, will not consider herself a prostitute. And I will not label them that. That's why I said in my post call it whatever you want afterwards. But I understand I still like to find a fresh girl too and skip over girls that have had multiples. The seasoned vet usually will ask for more help in her arrangement because her past daddies gave her the "world". LOL.

  14. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.
    A sugar baby can only be a non-pro once. But they are out there. We should probably use a new term to differentiate.

    Unicorn - a girl who has never been paid cash, specifically for sex - so you get to be the first - and now she just graduated to the sort of grey area of non pro status as it is generally defined on this thread.

    I have met more than a few girls waiting till their 18th or 19th birthday to go pro within the first 30 days after that. They thought about, they planned it, they did it. That's the world we live in today. And if you spend the time to chat up these girls you will get them as the unicorn they are for that one moment (and maybe even get to be the only one for a few weeks or months). But if you do go down that road, always ask for a state issued picture ID. And when they give you that lame excuse why they don't have one (or they are getting it next week)... just move on.

    Now a girl of any age can suddenly decide to go pro. I have also dated a few unicorns in their 20's that for a variety of reasons took the plunge. Also rare but out there. So lets try the unicorn thing to better differentiate?

    Now if anyone does use this word to describe a girl he met, there will be the doubters. And she may or may not be a unicorn. But over time if you continue to see her, you will uncover her past and you will know the real story. And you will find the real deal. I know I have and I have had more than a few ppl on this site (and off the site) doubt me, say I was delusional, I was being played, blah blah blah. And even more so because of what I pay. But who cares. At one time I was dedicated to the search, but fresh is good enough and sometimes I still find one.

  15. #7780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Non-pro

    That term non-pro not sure why some dudes don't get it, or don't believe it or what's so hard to understand. I know what it is because that's how I got started years ago on Craigslist and some dabbling back then when it was still called SeekingArrangement now just Seeking. It's a girl that's not a prostitute, non-pro, basic and simple.

    Now once a girl does accept money help or gifts you can argue and call that whatever you want. You might even say pro. But to me that's not the case. A prostitute to me is a woman that 100% makes her living by just selling sex. There are also other definitions such as UTR, under the radar. For a woman that occasionally sells sex or doesn't advertise it. For the most part a non-pro will usually never consider or call herself a prostitute and you shouldn't either. If you ever refer to her as such or think of her like that you can consider that arrangement over. Even a sugarbaby that has had multiple arrangements over the years with different sugar daddies will not consider herself a pro either. A non-pro / sugarbaby will usually have some other type of regular income coming in whether from a parttime job or parents help. You are there as a sugardaddy to provide some extra assistance and / or gifts and you get some bedroom fun in return. It's almost like a real girlfriend that you help out but here it's usually no strings attached. Now I have dealt with some sugarbabies that are super GPS and are expecting crazy dollar monthly arrangements that are like income from a regular job. I just laugh at those and move on.

    So there you have it. If that doesn't clear up what a non-pro / sugarbaby is. Then I don't know what will.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape