Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 43529
-
07-08-23 07:06 #38414Banned Member

Posts: 180120.00.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
But depends on how smoking the provider is.
-
07-08-23 06:32 #38413Senior Member

Posts: 56Tip?
How much would you guys tip for a good massage followed by DATY+HJ?
Thanks!
-
07-07-23 22:11 #38412Senior Member

Posts: 784The shop is called sunrise spa and bodywork 409 mt auburn street.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
Parking is on the street.
I live around the corner her and I have become friendly she likes me.
-
07-07-23 21:51 #38411Senior Member

Posts: 889What place in Watertown is this?
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 20:29 #38410Senior Member

Posts: 784It's not you, no HJ at zoe's shop to anyone.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
I go there to get a legit massage that's it.
This lady was awesome.
-
07-07-23 15:11 #38409Senior Member

Posts: 1247Mmmm, Zoe, my love! I was never able to get anything from her besides massage though.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:16 #38408Senior Member

Posts: 784Ss and bodywork h2 o town
I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45.
I got a couple of massages from a girl named erica but I wasn't feeling it with her.
This time I met a little older lad named wendy asked for medium hard
Thats what I got, she put in alot of effort. Wasnt shy to pull my underwear down
And work around the glutes. The lady worked from my shoulders down to the
Calves and feet, also used hot stones without me even asking.
Damage 50/50.
-
07-07-23 10:50 #38407Senior Member

Posts: 84You aren't missing anything.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:48 #38406Senior Member

Posts: 84LOL I've never seen either name at an AMP. Search this forum and these names don't come up either. More common are Coco and Cici. But it doesn't matter. If they ask who you saw just say you' re terrible with names and you remember she was sexy with nice tits.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 09:46 #38405Senior Member

Posts: 368Protocol
Or you can grab a name from the list on each parlor's review listing on RubMaps, ideally someone listed a plausible length of time ago that they're not there anymore.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 07:02 #38404Senior Member

Posts: 336Protocol
Tell them you saw Amy or Tiffany. Those names work everywhere, it's all in the delivery.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 22:16 #38403Senior Member

Posts: 931Here's the protocol 101: if someone asks you if you've been somewhere before, you say yes.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 19:30 #38402Senior Member

Posts: 231Oxford
Well I guess I messed up. Wanted to try oxford so I reached out and was asked if had been there before. I said not yet and stone silence. I've only been to the FS prov spas so I'm not familiar with the Boston scene if there's different protocols and rates. Anyone familiar with oxford please drop me a dm with rates and such since I'd really like to check this place out.
-
07-05-23 10:10 #38401Senior Member

Posts: 72Marshfield
There are a number of places and nearby Pembroke on 139 but none of them are full service, but standard service at a minimum, and maybe more YMMV.
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
First one right on the Marshfield Pembroke line is sunflower, always a good time. Mile up the street little plaza on the left is Relax Time the same. Then about a mile and a half up on the street on left is Dao all of them about the same.
-
07-05-23 09:33 #38400Senior Member

Posts: 81Marshfield
Know this is for Boston (and tried posting in the Other Boston forum) but does anyone know of a place that offers any kind of extras with a massage in the Marshfield area? Here for a week on vacation and never looked into what is around. Rubmaps had one location that was reviewed 10 years ago so that may have gone and passed. I have some massage places in Brighton / Brookline I can give details on as well as a FS massage incall in Brighton I go to monthly that I love (Gigi).










Reply With Quote






