Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 52296
-
07-07-23 19:47 #36771Senior Member

Posts: 78CG. Davi
Pics are her, she answered the door in the same plaid skirt and top as the photos. There is some photoshop evening out the skin, elongating the face a little, and slight enlargement of the boobs, but overall the pics are representative of the lady you will see. DFK through the door and throughout, but no tongue, not a biggy for me. Removing the clothes groping and making out, then out to the blue toast and shower. Ok, first complaint, the shower went way too long. Great that she was through but come on speed it up. Back to the room with plenty of DKF on the edge, and then I took control, laid her down and dined to my heart's content. Major points here, because she didn't stop me, block, pull away etc. Two great climaxes on her part, oh, she did not prelube, so I had fun tasty her juices. After the second pop of hers, she pulled me up for a long dfk and licked up the juices. Oh yeah, second star points! I hate it when ladies wipe my face before going back to DFK. Hey it's your juices. Spirited BBBJ, although a little toothy at times, but overall she tried very hard. Then she slowly climbed on for CG and Asian CG, but did have a little trouble taking it all, but she finally got into a good grind. We eventually moved to Mish, so I could control the rhythm and that's where I finished. Both laid for a bit catching our breath and then on to the shower. We ended up going slightly over, but she was intent on having me finish. Got to luv that.
Overall, I recommend and I would / will repeat.
-
07-07-23 15:59 #36770Senior Member

Posts: 241After reading good reviews I saw Cindy, yep a service Queen! Wow, nonstop! We were half way in the session really going at it when her roommate Lucia peeks in (Cindy has a makeshift room next to kitchen with curtains). She comes to say hi by giving great DFK, what a sales tactic.
Originally Posted by Xnaffie
[View Original Post]
I can barely handle one at a time and never interested in a duo, but her just popping into the room raised the excitement level up big time. The rest was a blur, second pop did not happen as expected but not due to trying. Must have went at it 4-5 times so they got their pleasure in too. Over 90 minutes or so, stacked, and everything between LOL.
Lucia is cute and more GFE compared to Cindy nymph, I will not duo again but having seen Jaehee, I know a Cindy + Jaehee duo you would be wise to keep a Defribrillator on hand—-I eagerly await to read a review.
-
07-07-23 15:31 #36769Senior Member

Posts: 179Did you get treatment from AHF? They only gave me the shot, no pill.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
I was told for oral infection, get back for retest 2 weeks after the shot. Which is also the suggestion from CDC website. No retest needed for genital infection.
-
07-07-23 15:08 #36768Senior Member

Posts: 181Kallin / Karlin / Carlin is actually Itzel
I texted Booker Marie at AsianVibe to ask whether Ice Cream is young. She said she couldn't say anything because she was waiting on feedback at the time. Then she recommended Carlin to me and said she's young. A few messages later, she told me Carlin is actually Itzel, and that Itzel was using the Lee Ji Na photos under Carlin while in WLA before coming back to K-Town. Now she's back in K-Town as Itzel and is using her Itzel photos.
Originally Posted by Micca112
[View Original Post]
For a few days this week, there were profiles for both Carlin and Itzel on the AV site. Names and photos were different, but the stats and menu were exactly the same.
-
07-07-23 14:20 #36767Senior Member

Posts: 219Maybe could have been too aggressive right away instructing her to get on her knees. The start with her making a drink could have been a possibility for her to loosen up for a fun time.
Originally Posted by Ramboy9
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 14:04 #36766Senior Member

Posts: 77Yeah, same treatment. I took the ceftriaxone shot, partner got a 800 mg cefixime pill and we both took azithromycin 3 days later (took a bit to fill out the prescription unfortunately).
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
It's been a week, so we should have been cured though testing now might result in a false positive. I'll know for sure in about 3 weeks (will test 2 weeks from today, then 5-7 days to get the results).
-
07-07-23 11:58 #36765Senior Member

Posts: 177What was the treatment? Same antibiotics as the genital gono? Heard antibiotics don't work well in the throat area.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 11:34 #36764Senior Member

Posts: 2317Friday funtime availability kbliss.
Viki Diva.
Ina Maia Mini Juni.
-
07-07-23 09:37 #36763Senior Member

Posts: 368Tyfys
Thanks for taking one for the team brother. It ain't always gravy but hell, thanks for TOFFT.
Originally Posted by Ramboy9
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 01:47 #36762Senior Member

Posts: 1294Why ask about a non-BBFS girl in a BBFS forum?
Originally Posted by Lsade
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:42 #36761Regular Member

Posts: 19Jaehee
Been a while since I had some backdoor fun so I made a appointment with Jaehee. If you guys are looking for service I would recommend her. All 3 holes were open but I was there for her ass. Her ass is nice and tight and she can take a pounding. She starts off by having me lay down so she can give me a cat bath after she is done licking me all over she starts to attack my asshole with her tongue. She then has me get on all four so she can rim me and play with me cock. As I get hard she starts to go back and forth licking my ass and my cock. Then she gets into doggy and tells me to fuck her ass. She lubes herself up and man is her ass tight. I pounded her for a bit then finished inside. During the break she gives me a great oil massage and has me rest for round two. After giving me a good massage she starts rubbing my cock again and asks me to go again. I put her in missionary and start fucking her pussy but I was there for her ass so. I have her get on top for some cg and finish in her ass again. Had a fun time and took care of my anal fix and some knots in my back too.
-
07-07-23 00:37 #36760Regular Member

Posts: 19Haven't tried two or three yet. I didn't know that was a option. Might have to stop by again. I did see Jaehee over the weekend will post my review.
Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:29 #36759Regular Member

Posts: 14Davi2
Original girl I wanted was booked but Davi was available so I decided to try someone new. Davi has natural breast with a slim body. Got the upgrade with nuru massage. She opens the door and greets me with some kisses. Then leads me to the bathroom where she scrubs me down from head to toe making sure I am all clean Then she has me wait in the room face down. I then feel her start to lick and kiss all over my body. She has me turn around and starts giving me a BBBJ / handjob combo. She keeps sucking my cock and rubbing her hands all over my body getting me excited so I pull her up and have her mount me in cg. As I am pounding away she is getting more wet and tells me to cum in her so I do. She cleans me up and has me lay down. She then gives me a great nuru massage. While I am waiting for jr to recover. As she notices me getting hard again she starts sucking my dick again and tells me to fuck her. I put her in missionary and finish inside. We then take a shower and off I go. Had fun.
-
07-06-23 23:50 #36758Senior Member

Posts: 439Damn I was looking fwd to seeing her this weekend. I loved the pics but thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Ramboy9
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 18:40 #36757Senior Member

Posts: 76Jenny
Anyone try her yet? I know she isn't BBFS but thought I would try here.
Since she's mixed, I think she might have a booty (which I have been trying to find with these bookers for a while now).











Reply With Quote




