Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 552 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5166

    Carmen at Pandoras / Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Morgan worked twice this week. I was shocked.
    New here, and to the area. Stopped into Pandoras and found Carmen. Good lord.

    Anybody have any experience with VIP?

  2. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I took a look at it a while ago. She is definitely a hottie, but I don't feel it's worth subscribing to. She had not updated her content for some time and there was nothing you can't see at the club in person.
    I had a few dances with her today. Pretty girl and very nice. Nice sensual dances but there were others that I was more interested in.

  3. #5164

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jade, anyone seen her OF?
    I took a look at it a while ago. She is definitely a hottie, but I don't feel its worth subscribing to. She had not updated her content for some time and there was nothing you can't see at the club in person.

  4. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Celine at Pandoras? Cute little package I'd love to hit it. Saw her in there today.
    Saw her today. She's freaking hott. Her dances have serious potential. A little shy but something to work with for sure. Place was packed with hotties today.

  5. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes is at Pandoras on Friday afternoons.
    I just saw Mercedes from a distance. She's looking pretty hott for an older dancer. Looks like she's had some serious work done. Any ideas if she offers extras?

  6. #5161
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith at Pandora

    Faith back for vacation. She ride good. Call me daddy. I cum fast.

    Hahahahaha.

  7. #5160
    That's the Chanel I was hoping for. She sometimes has dark hair, but probably no one would mistake her for Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]

    Is this her?

  8. #5159

    Different Chanel

    No, Pandora's Chanel is dark haired latina, 5'5" with man mades (including possibly her ass).

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor  [View Original Post]
    I believe there was also a Channel who worked at Kittens, but I believe she no longer dances.

    Is this her? https://www.instagram.com/p/CCfZ-Tqg...RlODBiNWFlZA==.

  9. #5158

    Jade OF

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I had a lot of trouble finder her from your post. Apparently, I just needed to take the space out: notoriouslygvip.

    She has a lot of content. Most of it solo or girl / girl. I did see 2 vids of her wanking a BBC.

    In the club, if she has ever talked to me. It was so long ago I have no memory of it. I can say the same for Ava.

    I really enjoy watching Gwen's toned body on the stage. I have considered spending $40 just to feel that butt, and have those boobs in my face. Does she even allow that? Is she a satisfy-er like the others; Anya, Martina, Jade, Mandy ect? Or, is she very high priced for that? I have seen her in street cloths on her way into the club. I can only assume she drives a Subaru Forester.

    Maybe, I will try tipping her stage performance? She does not seem particular popular, but that can be misleading.
    Speaking of Jade, anyone seen her OF?

  10. #5157

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    LOL, I had a lot of trouble finder her from your post. Apparently, I just needed to take the space out: notoriouslygvip.

    She has a lot of content. Most of it solo or girl / girl. I did see 2 vids of her wanking a BBC.

    In the club, if she has ever talked to me. It was so long ago I have no memory of it. I can say the same for Ava.

    I really enjoy watching Gwen's toned body on the stage. I have considered spending $40 just to feel that butt, and have those boobs in my face. Does she even allow that? Is she a satisfy-er like the others; Anya, Martina, Jade, Mandy ect? Or, is she very high priced for that? I have seen her in street cloths on her way into the club. I can only assume she drives a Subaru Forester.

    Maybe, I will try tipping her stage performance? She does not seem particular popular, but that can be misleading.

  11. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I think this one could turn out to be a star. Returnee, said she worked there 6 years ago. Don't know if same name then. Pretty confident there will good options on the table.
    I believe there was also a Channel who worked at Kittens, but I believe she no longer dances.

    Is this her? https://www.instagram.com/p/CCfZ-Tqg...RlODBiNWFlZA==.

  12. #5155

    Chanel at Pandoras

    I think this one could turn out to be a star. Returnee, said she worked there 6 years ago. Don't know if same name then. Pretty confident there will good options on the table.

  13. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She very nice. Very good. My wife like her very much. She eat wife pussy.
    Did you have any extra fun with her or just the wife?

  14. #5153
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    She very nice. Very good. My wife like her very much. She eat wife pussy.

  15. #5152
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.
    She very cute. She no like my wang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape